OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:58 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Two years ago today I was in front of my computer and was clicking on OSW when a PM from GubernatorFan popped up with a invitation for me to
check out this new forum called onesixthfigures.forumotion.com. Well 2 years later we went from the "Dirty Dozen" to well over 300 members,
22 pages with 35503 messages. Man how time flies when you're having fun.

Thank you to all who joined and looks forward to more joining and participating.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF 2v2HcaKGnxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wonder Woman - May OSF Live Long and Prosper!

2HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:16 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAD WOLF-787, you must be the very best of husbands, remembering an anniversary like this at a time so oppressively dominated by the depressing news in the real world. But since hobbies are meant to keep us sane and happy even when other things worry or annoy us, I am all the happier in having done my small part in creating this space, which is hopefully keeping many informed and amused. So I second you in wishing the entire Forum a very Happy Birthday, and I hope that all of us keep safe and sound.

3HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:31 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well said, Bad Wolf. It is indeed hard to believe that it’s been 2 years. Happy Anniversary to all.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF C8485110

4HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:45 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Happy Anniversary, OSF! And my deepest thanks to those who created this forum, and to everyone who has contributed over the years. No matter what happens, please know I’m immensely grateful and honoured to have been able to learn so much from the wonderful and creative people here over the last year or so.

May the Force be with you all. I love you

5HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:51 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Yay happy anniversary y'all! Cheers to all you beautiful people.

One day someone has to tell me what exactly the problems with the old forum were, I heard snippets about bugs and lockouts, while I myself  chose this forum back then because it looked less cluttered and more active.  Laughing

6HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:42 am

shazzdan

shazzdan
I joined, too, when GubernatorFan invited me*. Happy birthday OSF.

*Does that mean that I get a Dirty Dozen tag?

7HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:38 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:I joined, too, when GubernatorFan invited me*. Happy birthday OSF. *Does that mean that I get a Dirty Dozen tag?

The Dirty Dozen is just the first 12 members to create their accounts, nothing to do with specific invitations (some of which were handled by Rogerbee and DeltaforceChung); there is also the Baker's Dozen, including our first 13 members. Smile

Dan, you are welcome to create your tag (Stryker's says that he was the 5th member of the Dirty Dozen; if you wanted to go that way, you would be the 7th).

8HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:35 am

shazzdan

shazzdan
Any ideas about a birthday competition? Lots of people are starting to get plenty of spare time at home. Might be a good way to distract oneself from more serious events for a while.

9HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:57 am

Nekk-ra

Happy Anniversary OneSixthFigures! Thanks to all the fans here for your customizing, historical, and overall general advice. And I'd be remiss if I forgot all the pretty pictures you've shared. ☺

10HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:55 am

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
2 years already? Wow! I too remember that message on OSW! Here's to many more

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

11HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:31 pm

Diana

Diana
#245 here!
Happy anniversary OSF! Happy to be here! Very Happy
And thank you to everyone who is making this the community that it is. <3

12HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:36 am

MerylAkiba

I can't believe it is already two years!!?

13HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY OSF Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:21 pm

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Trust me to be late to the party! Happy Anniversary guys!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum