OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 40]

1Your Latest Purchase... Empty Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:13 am

Diana

Diana
I gave my Besta unit a quick upgrade. SO EASY! I picked up a pack of six battery powered fairy lights from Amazon and attached them to the inside of the doors. Super cheap and no cables. (I had been wanting RGB light strips, ideally synced to the tv, but this will do. Laughing )

These lights come with a timer of 6h per day and supposedly last a month with two AA batteries.

Your Latest Purchase... Img_4218

2Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:19 am

valentin

valentin
Looks very good, and sounds energy-saving too, Diana.

For me, caught some oldies for cheap over the weekend.

1/6 brains!!!!! Snacks for the zombie figures.
Your Latest Purchase... Whatsa99

LOL, sideshow x-files figures actually.
Your Latest Purchase... Whatsa98
Your Latest Purchase... Whatsa97

Total cost is about less than USD50 after conversion (SGD74)

3Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:50 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Brilliant Diana! it looks great!

Nice figures valentin

4Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:04 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great upgrade, Diana. And always loved Scully, valentin.

5Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:20 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice job, Diana. Cool grabs, Valentin.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... C8485110

6Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:30 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Diana wrote:I gave my Besta unit a quick upgrade. SO EASY! I picked up a pack of six battery powered fairy lights from Amazon and attached them to the inside of the doors. Super cheap and no cables. (I had been wanting RGB light strips, ideally synced to the tv, but this will do. Laughing )

These lights come with a timer of 6h per day and supposedly last a month with two AA batteries.

Your Latest Purchase... Img_4218

I did a similar thing to my Ikea Detolf, and ran Xmas light down the left and right side bars (that hold the shelves). I used mini cable-ties to fix the cable to the vertical metal rods. I used 2 sets of lights per Detolf, which used a total of 6 batteries. It was a low cost solution at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

7Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:00 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... Squid_12

Your Latest Purchase... Squid_11

Your Latest Purchase... Squid_10

Your Latest Purchase... Squid_14

Your Latest Purchase... Squid_13

My Squid guard from EKUAZ STUDIO EKS07 arrived some weeks ago.
Today i took some photo's.

All in all for the price i am more than happy with the figure.
Sadly the black coffin box arrived crushed on one corner, so i cannot use it. No big deal. I could have returned it, but it would have cost postage, and taken time.

There is one odd aspect to the outfit, and that's the color. In person the color looks bright, intense, almost red color. In photographs, the red looks more pink. In the TV series the guards outfits looked pink. This is one area EKUAZ STUDIO got slightly wrong.

The boots look very good. There is good weathering with the laces are real. Impressive stuff!

8Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:30 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
venator5 wrote:On my end my new one finally just arrived. Just unboxed and made some photos. Really like how it's look like the one which advertised.

Your Latest Purchase... ACyWnSM

Your Latest Purchase... Prqb9oB

I like this figure. It tends to look different depending on who took the photo's.

9Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:56 am

valentin

valentin
Your Latest Purchase... Img-2011
Your Latest Purchase... Img_2054
Your Latest Purchase... Img-2012
Your Latest Purchase... Img_2055

Finally here.... After months of waiting....
1/6 M2 Bradley by 21st century toys (2000)

10Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:43 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
So cool. What a beast. I’m looking forward to whatever photo shoots you do with that bad boy.

11Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:40 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh yes, gorgeous.

12Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:48 pm

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
So, it’s been awhile and a few new things…

First, I picked up the SDH025 head sculpt back in late April and it arrived on about May 17th, but I haven’t really taken any pictures of her, but the hs seemed to suit S23 the best. (For reference, it’s basically the exact same sculpt/hair that Randam Hajile posted a page or so back.) I’ll eventually get some pics.

I’m still waiting on my pair of HT Batman Forever figs to show up (which have an April-June shipping timeline “estimate”) but lately have been going down the unlicensed third party lane in my figure browsing. The first was Batwoman (or “Bat Lady” as 3rd parties call her) which I still haven’t pulled the trigger on. Then there was “Night Vigilante”/Nightwing from the Titans TV series, both made by Soosootoys. I’ve also been eyeballing the Toys Trubo (never heard of them and it seem this is their first figure with another teased) Two-Face/Harvey Dent (not to mention Toys Trubo doesn’t seem to care if they’re using licensed logos/names or not, lol) figure. The Night Vigilante seems to already be rising in price (early ‘21 release if I’m not mistaken) and also seems to be sold out at most retailers.

I decided to pull the trigger now on both the Toys Trubo pre-order, to pair with my HT BMF figures, and the Soosootoys Night Vigilante, mainly due to the fact that he’s getting harder to find and more expensive than the Bat Lady figure at this point in time. I even had to shell out about $30 more than what he originally cost. I do plan to purchase Bat Lady next though, especially after seeing the quality from this brand.

Your Latest Purchase... E9f2bc10
Some folks aren’t big fans of the show, and I admit it has some faults, but most of the costumes are pretty great in terms of overall aesthetic, and I like where they took the Nightwing costume in the later seasons.

Your Latest Purchase... Df74ab10
For being my first superhero-themed sixth scale figure that is not by Hot Toys, I’m honestly surprised at how high quality it is. I mean HT is not the end-all, be-all to premium figures in this scale, but I guess I just didn’t expect this level of sculpt detail/paint application.

Your Latest Purchase... 0e5b1010
The likeness is pretty spot on, and the touch of dark over the semi-metallic blue definitely amps it up a bit.

Your Latest Purchase... 69cb4110
I like the figure comes with both smaller sticks in a magnetic holder, as well as extended sticks (that actually light up, but need to find replacement batteries before I even try to install factory ones).

Your Latest Purchase... 85aff210
I also like the fact that all molded armor panels velro on, for the perfect posing when needed.

Your Latest Purchase... D92ae010
I’m definitely going to have to pick up the Bat Lady next!!

Your Latest Purchase... Bd547910
I was impressed with the stand…
Your Latest Purchase... 391d7e10
…and even the Hot Toys-esque packaging!

So far, would recommend if you’re a fan of Nightwing or the Titans Tv show.

— —

Your Latest Purchase... 48a99710
Oh. And here is the stock photo of the Two-Face I preordered. Also due to arrive at vendors this month. Only time will tell. Kinda scary since it’s the first figure from the company.

13Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:14 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nightwing looks great. I only recently got into the show (it's ok), long after I had picked up the unmasked head sculpt loose. And I had no idea it was Brenton Thwaites, whom I had only seen in some movies. But it is him. They also did Superboy (or whatever he's called). I wish they had done Dove and Hawk -- hopefully they'll get to them.

14Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:30 am

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
GubernatorFan wrote:Nightwing looks great. I only recently got into the show (it's ok), long after I had picked up the unmasked head sculpt loose. And I had no idea it was Brenton Thwaites, whom I had only seen in some movies. But it is him. They also did Superboy (or whatever he's called). I wish they had done Dove and Hawk -- hopefully they'll get to them.

Yeah and I’m actually looking for that head sculpt in particular to make an “unmasked” version similar to how I built out my unmasked Returns Batman, but all I’m finding are masked versions (mostly from his Robin figure) but at $75ish masked, I may as well buy the boxed figure and get everything else! Lol 😆

And I’m sure with those two characters as popular as they seem to be, would have already been released considering they’ve done 2 different Robin figures and an additional figure for each of those individuals (Nightwing and Red Hood respectively)… perhaps it’s the costumes for them that’s the tricky part. Those wings would have to create an additional msrp for sure. It would be cool to complete the set if that’s what one wanted to do.

15Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:03 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I just bought the Hot Toys Endgame Rescue figure (Pepper Potts) from Popcultcha (Australia) for $222.72 shipped. For some unknown reason they are selling stuff to international customers only, so if you’re looking for a deal check them out. Sucks for locals, though, as they won’t sell to them on certain items.

16Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:20 pm

Sandron

From their website
"Please Note - This item is only available for international sale to residents outside of Australia due to it no longer complying with new Australian Button Battery Safety Standards. "

17Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:41 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Figures HT would charge $400 for a figure and use inferior (ie, unsafe) batteries (good thing I never waste my time lighting up most of these figures.

18Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:04 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... Tbl_0110

The Dude
Sixth Scale Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

Arrived today..
The Dude figure looks so cool!

More pics (..and mini review) here:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5841-ukshaun-s-random-pics#83018

19Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:25 am

valentin

valentin
New NPCs have arrived.

Your Latest Purchase... Whats105
Your Latest Purchase... Whats106

About USD47 after conversion(inclusive of shipping), which works out to be less than USD8 per figure.

Your Latest Purchase... Whats108
Your Latest Purchase... Whats107

Your Latest Purchase... Whats110
Your Latest Purchase... Whats109

Just nice, and I can unbox my hot toys neo now.

20Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:23 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool grabs.

21Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:29 am

Diana

Diana
@Steven: Nightwing looks great! Velcro armor?? Genius! I do enjoy that show.

@ukshaun: I think I commented in the other thread: The dude is great! I was quite tempted by that release. So iconic.

@valentin: great army building figures! Good find!

22Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:27 pm

shazzdan

shazzdan
I have wanted to get a 1:6 Harley Quinn for my collection but not enough to pay hundreds of dollars for the ones on offer. A few weeks ago I stumbled upon this.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004063308294.html

Your Latest Purchase... HTB10JlNeQ5E3KVjSZFCq6zuzXXaf

The price was cheap enough to take a risk so I ordered one and was pleasantly surprised. The scale is correct and the movie likeness is good. The headsculpt is decent and the accessories are cool. Overall I'm happy with her. The downsides are that the hair is sculpted and she is in a fixed pose. Sculpted hair doesn't bother me as much as it does other people and she is in a pose that I would have chosen anyway so it is all good. Upside is that she is a PVC statue so she has no seamed joints. Conclusion: well worth the purchase price. If I stand her among my other characters, you can't tell that she isn't an action figure.

23Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:23 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
So, it’s not an action figure. Weird. They actually recast an HT Harley, and even used the HT box art (aside from the addition of the “figure” on the box, but they couldn’t be bothered to make it articulated. Cool find, nonetheless.

24Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:16 pm

ElBundy

ElBundy
shazzdan wrote: Conclusion: well worth the purchase price. If I stand her among my other characters, you can't tell that she isn't an action figure.

Can you remove the head sculpt and the shoes and apply them on other figures?

25Your Latest Purchase... Empty Sucker Punch: Amber Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:17 pm

ElBundy

ElBundy
I recently have bought the figure of Amber, a character in the movie 'Sucker Punch'. In fact it is my very first HotToys figure. Although i like its look, especially the head sculpt, I am disappointed of the quality of the material. During my very first posing of the figure the black material of the holster starts to crumble and to stain the skin.
A couple of photos. I used photoroom for the background.

Your Latest Purchase... 52238799348_c4f1728949_c1 Your Latest Purchase... 52239068334_8677147f8d_c2

Your Latest Purchase... 52238793508_54f85c1e29_c3 Your Latest Purchase... 52237802832_daa9d77ff6_c4

Your Latest Purchase... 52237802797_cc8b5c0d5b_c5

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum