OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lady Death's newest Security team member

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indo Raptor he's not a pet or companion, he's just a guard animal that patrols the perimeter of Lady death's compound for unwanted intruders,  
Lady death has tried conventional guard dogs but didn't seem to workout against the really determined intruders.

Lady Death's newest Security team member  2v2JiczRvxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Early on Zeus and Ares decided to show the new guy who the boss was around here was but quickly found out otherwise
and very luckily for them that Lady death intervene to save their lives.

Thank for looking

Comments are always welcomed

Bad Wolf

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s pretty cool. Is this a Jurassic Park item? Or did you make the IR? It’s rather hard to tell.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Lady Death's newest Security team member  C8485110

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:That’s pretty cool. Is this a Jurassic Park item? Or did you make the IR? It’s rather hard to tell.

Thank you, yes he is a Jurassic Park item I found him at Walmart the other day, I think he is a new item.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
If anyone has a raptor security associate, it would be Lady Death. Nice addition to your collection.

dadrab

dadrab
Just plain cool.

I'd leave him alone, too.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:If anyone has a raptor security associate, it would be Lady Death. Nice addition to your collection.

Thank you, oh yeah Lady Death takes her security very seriously. LOL

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
dadrab wrote:Just plain cool.

I'd leave him alone, too.

Thank you, yep me too.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Rumor has it Lady Death uses a variety of lethal smaller critters to protect her lingerie drawer.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
DeltaForceChung wrote:Rumor has it Lady Death uses a variety of lethal smaller critters to protect her lingerie drawer.

Thanks, yep it's very true, she likes to keep a King Cobra in her main lingerie drawer not to mention that Zeus and Ares sleeps on both sides of her bed. (she seems to have a way with animals/ critters)

Allotropos

Allotropos
Those 2 wolf like figures look fantastic...wish there was a Wal-Mart here Sad
thanks for sharing !

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Yeah, what is that and where could I find one? It'd make a great base for a werewolf.

CHEERS!

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Thanks, yep it's very true, she likes to keep a King Cobra in her main lingerie drawer not to mention that Zeus and Ares sleeps on both sides of her bed. (she seems to have a way with animals/ critters)

--

SO . . .

A panty raid at Lady Death's place is out of the question?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:Yeah, what is that and where could I find one? It'd make a great base for a werewolf.

CHEERS!

Those are from the Rampage movie, and about the only place I saw them was Wal-Mart (though I haven’t seen them lately; movies come and go so quickly these days).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Lady Death's newest Security team member  C8485110

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Plastic creatures are the best!
I love seeing  them at Walmart, they make great pets!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I'll have to look for some on eBay. Do the jaws open?

CHEERS!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Allotropos wrote:Those 2 wolf like figures look fantastic...wish there was a Wal-Mart here  Sad  
thanks for sharing !

Thank you, they can be found on eBay under Rampage Ralph, your welcome.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Rogerbee wrote:Yeah, what is that and where could I find one? It'd make a great base for a werewolf.

CHEERS!

Thanks, he is SUBJECT RALPH  from Rampage The Movie, unfortunately he's a Walmart exclusive but I just found him on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rampage-The-Movie-BIG-CITY-BRAWL-PLAYSET-SUBJECT-RALPH-ACTION-FIGURE-NEW/382465298092?hash=item590cb54eac:g:PDoAAOSw7rdaXSEW

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
DeltaForceChung wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Thanks, yep it's very true, she likes to keep a King Cobra in her main lingerie drawer not to mention that Zeus and Ares sleeps on both sides of her bed. (she seems to have a way with animals/ critters)

--

SO . . .

A panty raid at Lady Death's place is out of the question?

Yep pretty much, well first a person would have to past her patrol guard animals then her automated weapons systems which includes a lethal laser grid system and then her android security team which includes TX-Terminatrix and her regular security team but after that their home free. LOL

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Pontiacivan wrote:Plastic creatures are the best!
I love seeing  them at Walmart, they make great pets!

Thanks, yes they are, me too.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Rogerbee wrote:I'll have to look for some on eBay. Do the jaws open?

CHEERS!

Yes the jaws do open.

Lady Death's newest Security team member  2v2JBAFTGxAChVkHosted on Fotki

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Yep pretty much, well first a person would have to past her patrol guard animals then her automated weapons systems which includes a lethal laser grid system and then her android security team which includes TX-Terminatrix and her regular security team but after that their home free. LOL

--

Yes, but still.

See her delicate and exotic unmentionables and making off with them would be a heist of the century.

Just imagine the prices those sweet nothings would fetch on eBay.

I imagine this to be a worthy caper for DFC's 11.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Lady Death's newest Security team member  2v2JBAFTGxAChVkHosted on Fotki

--

I just realized.

Do the security detail know whenever they have to take off their bottom it's instantly a bikini wax job . . . every single time?

Ouch.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
DeltaForceChung wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Yep pretty much, well first a person would have to past her patrol guard animals then her automated weapons systems which includes a lethal laser grid system and then her android security team which includes TX-Terminatrix and her regular security team but after that their home free. LOL

--

Yes, but still.

See her delicate and exotic unmentionables and making off with them would be a heist of the century.

Just imagine the prices those sweet nothings would fetch on eBay.

I imagine this to be a worthy caper for DFC's 11.

Yep that would be quite heist, dang you must have impressive and gutsy 1/6 team.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Yep that would be quite heist, dang you must have impressive and gutsy 1/6 team.

--

Yeah.

The team's motto.

"We're there as long as the lingerie is there."

Wink Razz lol!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
DeltaForceChung wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Lady Death's newest Security team member  2v2JBAFTGxAChVkHosted on Fotki

--

I just realized.

Do the security detail know whenever they have to take off their bottom it's instantly a bikini wax job . . . every single time?

Ouch.

Yep, that why they keep begging and pleading with Lady Death to get them new outfits.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum