OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lady Death's newest Security team member

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

DeltaForceChung

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Lady Death's newest Security team member  - Page 2 2v2JBAFTGxAChVkHosted on Fotki

--

I just realized.

Do the security detail know whenever they have to take off their bottom it's instantly a bikini wax job . . . every single time?

Ouch.

BAD WOLF-787

DeltaForceChung wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Yep pretty much, well first a person would have to past her patrol guard animals then her automated weapons systems which includes a lethal laser grid system and then her android security team which includes TX-Terminatrix and her regular security team but after that their home free. LOL

--

Yes, but still.

See her delicate and exotic unmentionables and making off with them would be a heist of the century.

Just imagine the prices those sweet nothings would fetch on eBay.

I imagine this to be a worthy caper for DFC's 11.

Yep that would be quite heist, dang you must have impressive and gutsy 1/6 team.

DeltaForceChung

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Yep that would be quite heist, dang you must have impressive and gutsy 1/6 team.

--

Yeah.

The team's motto.

"We're there as long as the lingerie is there."

Wink Razz lol!

BAD WOLF-787

DeltaForceChung wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Lady Death's newest Security team member  - Page 2 2v2JBAFTGxAChVkHosted on Fotki

--

I just realized.

Do the security detail know whenever they have to take off their bottom it's instantly a bikini wax job . . . every single time?

Ouch.

Yep, that why they keep begging and pleading with Lady Death to get them new outfits.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
DeltaForceChung wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Yep that would be quite heist, dang you must have impressive and gutsy 1/6 team.

--

Yeah.

The team's motto.

"We're there as long as the lingerie is there."

Wink Razz lol!

LOL Very Happy

scalawag

scalawag
Wow this look great mate. As you know fantasy builds are not really my bag but that doesn't stop me appreciating them. Those wolf like creatures look super cool.

Paul

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Might have to keep an eye out for a Ralph, it has real bash potential.

CHEERS!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
scalawag wrote:Wow this look great mate.  As you know fantasy builds are not really my bag but that doesn't stop me appreciating them.  Those wolf like creatures look super cool.

Paul

Thank you.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Rogerbee wrote:Might have to keep an eye out for a Ralph, it has real bash potential.

CHEERS!

I highly recommend him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum