OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

davidd

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) - Page 2 September12a

Yeah, the boots are definitely cool, with impressive detailing.

I have not yet encountered the issue of the spurs falling out -- good tip to be careful about that -- but I've had the pin and cylinder fall out of the revolvers. The pin that holds the cylinder in place is not really attached to anything other than by a tiny nub that fits in to a shallow hole in the frame.

csyeung

davidd wrote:
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) - Page 2 September12a

Yeah, the boots are definitely cool, with impressive detailing.

I have not yet encountered the issue of the spurs falling out -- good tip to be careful about that -- but I've had the pin and cylinder fall out of the revolvers. The pin that holds the cylinder in place is not really attached to anything other than by a tiny nub that fits in to a shallow hole in the frame.

I have the guns holstered so I never ran into that problem or would have known. Thanks for the warning in case I take them out!

davidd

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) - Page 2 September_cowgirl
Quick on the Draw

Seeing as how I rarely use this figure, and it is not on display, I have occasionally considered selling it or parting it out. However, recent "New Product" posts for various figures here on the OSF forum have led me to reconsider for a couple of reasons: the detail of the weapons - specifically, the handgun has a drilled barrel opening (although it might benefit from a tiny dab of dark paint), which many newer release action figure firearms lack; and the "active trigger finger" hands - more new figures are being released with "trigger discipline" fingers rather than finger-on-the-trigger hands. Cowgirl here has got the drop on any of those new figures with their safety consciousness. During that split-second while they are moving their hand in to firing position she will have already put two forty-five slugs through 'em.

So yeah, she's a keeper after all.
Razz

In keeping with the "theme" of "This Figure's Accessories Are Ridiculously Delicate," during this quick photo session the barrel actually fell off the revolver! Rolling Eyes

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I guess she shot first, David. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

davidd

davidd
GubernatorFan wrote:I guess she shot first, David.

You bet'cha! No re-edited "special editions" here! Razz

davidd

davidd
The Cowgirl is dressed a bit more modestly now:

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) - Page 2 September29b

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) - Page 2 September29

TBLeague Cowgirl has had her outfit augmented with elements from the SuperDuck C020A "Steampunk Costume Dress."

csyeung

csyeung
Pretty cool Davidd!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks good, but makes me think not so much of a cowgirl as of some sort of gritty futuristic steampunk pirate. Smile

davidd

davidd
GubernatorFan wrote:She looks good, but makes me think not so much of a cowgirl as of some sort of gritty futuristic steampunk pirate. Smile

Excellent... because that is the exact look I would prefer! (That reminds me, I need to find my 1/6 scale spyglass for her!)

phicenenthusiast

phicenenthusiast
I'm digging the upgrade! I just bought the cowgirl figure myself a month ago and plan to give her a leather jacket.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She looks great like that. Nice upgrade and cool photos.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) - Page 2 C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Nice pics! Love the stesmpunk dress

Ghost808

Ghost808
Great outfit, and excellent location. The rocky scenery looks totally to scale. Well chosen spot. Great job!

davidd

davidd
phicenenthusiast wrote:I'm digging the upgrade! I just bought the cowgirl figure myself a month ago and plan to give her a leather jacket.

Congratulations on picking up the Cowgirl fig! She's pretty cool, and the accessories are nicely detailed.

Melancholia

davidd wrote:The Cowgirl is dressed a bit more modestly now:

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) - Page 2 September29b

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) - Page 2 September29

TBLeague Cowgirl has had her outfit augmented with elements from the SuperDuck C020A "Steampunk Costume Dress."

Wow, I pre-ordered that dress almost a year ago, still haven't heard any word on it...I do like what you did with the extra accessories, I don't have the imagination to put pieces of separate outfits together to make them more interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum