OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Item No: PL2018-103
Bar code: 697 127233 0086

Packing list:
1) 1 × TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
2) 1 × head sculpt
3) 3pair × interchangeable hands with half-fingered gloves
4) 1 × Chest guard
5) 1 × belt with bullet decoration
6) 1 × necklace
7) 1 × armlet for right arm
Cool 1pair × knee armors
9) 1pair × boots with feet
10) 2 × revolvers with holsters
11) 1 × dagger with sheath
12) 1 × shotgun
13) 1 x hat
14) 1.6meters rope
15) 1 × bottom
16) 2 × trouser legs
17) 1pair × sleeves
18) 4 color packaging

1 product/individual box
GW: 1.46kg
Measurements: 24 .3cm * 11cm * 38 cm

6 products/master carton
GW: 9.79 kg
Measurements: 50 cm * 36.7 cm * 40.5 cm

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) 16490010
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) 16490011
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) 16490110
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) 16490210
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) 16490211
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) 16490311
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) 16490310
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) 16490410
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) 16490510
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) 16490611
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) 16490610
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) 16490710
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) 16490810
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) 16490811
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) 16490910
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) 16491011
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) 16491010

#newproduct #female #cowgirl #fantasy

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Ah yes, a ‘chest guard’ That’s sure to protect her vital organs. *eyeroll* I’m pretty sure the bra/top/leather apparatus is totally defying physics too cos that’s really not how breasts work with clothing! XD

I do like the hat and belt though!

http://lastalliancestudios.blogspot.co.uk

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Lynkhart wrote:Ah yes, a ‘chest guard’ That’s sure to protect her vital organs. *eyeroll* I’m pretty sure the bra/top/leather apparatus is totally defying physics too cos that’s really not how breasts work with clothing! XD

I do like the hat and belt though!

Razz

I like the chaps (but maybe for a biker), just not sure one could even slid those on over a pair of pants.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Certainly a very striking look. I wonder what would have happened if a cowgirl came riding through town dressed like that. As we know from Europtrip, America was founded by puritans... And not quite what would have been on display in certain saloons. I like the head -- TBLeague is not always excelling at these -- although it does look quite similar to Arhian and other recent releases.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Don't like the body at all, but, that's among the nicer sculpts they've done. Further to my replies on the VC "Catch Me" figure, this head would work really well on that figure. Nice to have choices, LOL!

CHEERS!

Allotropos

Allotropos
Boy that's going to chafe !
Would've been nice if they gave her at least a pair of pants !

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Certainly a very striking look. I wonder what would have happened if a cowgirl came riding through town dressed like that. As we know from Europtrip, America was founded by puritans... And not quite what would have been on display in certain saloons. I like the head -- TBLeague is not always excelling at these -- although it does look quite similar to Arhian and other recent releases.

I wonder how Lady Godiva felt on her horse...

The head sculpt looks similar to all those Chloe Grace Moretz heads floating around eBay to me.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart

I wonder how Lady Godiva felt on her horse...

Having ridden horses bareback before (fully clothed I might add! Laughing) I can confirm it’s perfectly comfortable...as long as said horse doesn’t have a particularly pointy spine. Laughing Shocked

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) Bluto_10

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very nice looking figure, I LIKE HER so maybe but I'm not getting an old west cowgirl vibe from from her and I don't believe for one second that TBLeague intending her to be one either otherwise they would have given her old west Colt Peacemaker instead of a modern S&W 500 but I'm getting more of a vibe of a modern day deep undercover DEA agent in a biker gang code name Ruby. LOL

And yes I have seen lady motorcyclists wearing very similar costumes (sometimes just pasties bikinis) at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally (world's largest biker rally) over the years. (minus the weapons)

If I do buy her I will need to find her a black Harley Davidson motorcycle and name her Full Moon Rider. LOL

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:If I do buy her I will need to find her a black Harley Davidson motorcycle and name her Full Moon Rider. LOL

--

I'll name mine Bare @$$ Ryder.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I just seen new info on her from OSW.

"The original design is supposed to be post-apocalyptic. It also had normal bra straps on the top to avoid... 'Fallout'."

https://tariq12.deviantart.com/art/Cow-Girl-Redux-184537347?q=&qo=

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
PA almost makes sense in a comic book sort of way.

Ephiane

Ephiane
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) 3yrq10

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:I just seen new info on her from OSW.

"The original design is supposed to be post-apocalyptic. It also had normal bra straps on the top to avoid... 'Fallout'."

--

I'm not sure about "fallout".

It's more like "bustin' loose".

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I hope she's not chafing wearing that. Hopefully, the inner fabric liner offers some protection.

blackpool

blackpool
exactly the kind of release I hate lol, a lot of qualities in the execution, the tailoring is good, the headsculpt too, some accessories like the holster belt the hat or the winchester rifle are good, BUT...
But WTF is wrong with those "artists/designers", the theme is halfway steampunk, halfway western, halfway pinup, halfway post-ap, to make it short it's halfway nowhere... I honestly don't get how they design so many s$#ty figures so fast, it looks like a custom made from all TBLeague remains from other figures, take a breast plate here, grab a gun there, put a hat on it and voila... "Fantasy" is not stockpiling s#$t from every genre to get this kind of nonesense lol

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
While I understand your frustration, blackpool, you can hardly blame TBL for always falling back on their bread and butter (which is to showcase their female bodies); do check out the original source material that bad-wolf posted a link to earlier:

blackpool

blackpool
I saw that reference picture, and it shows exactly what I tried to mean, the attention to details makes the difference... I only critic the figure for what it looks like btw, no judgement on phicen for making pin up figures at all, it's a genre like any other and I appreciate that personally, but this figure is very weak compared to the custom cigarette girl we have on another thread, just as an example!

Check the style of the hat, the style of the western arm band with feather, see the atomic logo on the belt and the shoulder armor, and most importantly double check how the winchester and the revolver are matching in terms of era and style... That digital art is not only cool if you like the genre, but it has a certain logic, the balance between western and post apocalyptic works.

Now watching the figure, the missing armor piece makes the other parts a bit lost on the figure, the red jewel, the general design of the breast plate and the arm band are much more in their barbarian/antic warriors style than western/post-apocalyptic... I totally get the "why" they didn't stick to the reference pics to avoid a potential copyright infringement problem, but still... They could have found something matching the original concept more than putting ordinary belt buckle and erasing the shoulder armor and necklace item...
Same for the guns, the winchester looks very good, directly from the old west, and they match it with a pale copy of resident evil Alice's colt python... wtf?

Small details, but one after the other they drag the figure to a kitbash level more than a real release, at least to my eyes. Between all these flaws and the "stolen" concept, the R&D on this figure is close to zero...

davidd

davidd
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) 50917103701_9b0bc26d12_z
TBLeague Cowgirl - PL2018-103

This is the most "naked" of the seamless figures in my collection. As a result, she rarely ventures out from the bottom of a storage tub, where she quietly sleeps, wrapped in tissue and out of sight.

A secondary issue with this figure is that the costume is very delicate, with numerous tiny buckles and straps that seem likely to break under the slightest strain.

One additional issue is that this figure is challenging to photograph. I will need a camera with manual focus if I want to photograph her well. Auto-focus insists on selecting the point(s) closest to the camera, which is enough to throw the face out of focus.

csyeung

csyeung
I grabbed a few parts from this set for a kitbash a while ago. The details are great on the accessories, albeit delicate. The spurs move which is cool. Although, one time moving the figure, the boot fell off and the spur went flying with the pin. It took hours to find, but luckily I was able to find the pin and spur. Then it happened to the other boot and I spent another few hours looking for the pin and spur for that which somehow flew onto a shelf! I'm not sure but the spur is sharp and may be metal rather than plastic. (maybe aluminum? It's not like heavy metal)

The pistols, rifle, belt and boots were from this set, body was a verycool body, with the top, hat and head from a Lauren Begins figure, jeans from a combat girl pisces. Probably could have done better with a less busty body but Verycool bodies only come in super large bust, probably to compete with tbleague.

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) Cowgir10

davidd

davidd
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) September12a

Yeah, the boots are definitely cool, with impressive detailing.

I have not yet encountered the issue of the spurs falling out -- good tip to be careful about that -- but I've had the pin and cylinder fall out of the revolvers. The pin that holds the cylinder in place is not really attached to anything other than by a tiny nub that fits in to a shallow hole in the frame.

csyeung

csyeung
davidd wrote:
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) September12a

Yeah, the boots are definitely cool, with impressive detailing.

I have not yet encountered the issue of the spurs falling out -- good tip to be careful about that -- but I've had the pin and cylinder fall out of the revolvers. The pin that holds the cylinder in place is not really attached to anything other than by a tiny nub that fits in to a shallow hole in the frame.

I have the guns holstered so I never ran into that problem or would have known. Thanks for the warning in case I take them out!

davidd

davidd
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Western Cowgirl (PL2018-103#) September_cowgirl
Quick on the Draw

Seeing as how I rarely use this figure, and it is not on display, I have occasionally considered selling it or parting it out. However, recent "New Product" posts for various figures here on the OSF forum have led me to reconsider for a couple of reasons: the detail of the weapons - specifically, the handgun has a drilled barrel opening (although it might benefit from a tiny dab of dark paint), which many newer release action figure firearms lack; and the "active trigger finger" hands - more new figures are being released with "trigger discipline" fingers rather than finger-on-the-trigger hands. Cowgirl here has got the drop on any of those new figures with their safety consciousness. During that split-second while they are moving their hand in to firing position she will have already put two forty-five slugs through 'em.

So yeah, she's a keeper after all.
Razz

In keeping with the "theme" of "This Figure's Accessories Are Ridiculously Delicate," during this quick photo session the barrel actually fell off the revolver! Rolling Eyes

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I guess she shot first, David. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum