OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Modern Royal Marines

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Modern Royal Marines Empty Modern Royal Marines Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:29 pm

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Something I am working on. Currently half way to building a section of Royal Marines (4th guy not shown in pic). More diorama shoots too. All built with GWG gear (which is best I have seen....cleans the floor with anything else)

Modern Royal Marines Img_2010

Modern Royal Marines 00100t10

Modern Royal Marines 00000p10

Modern Royal Marines 00000p11

Modern Royal Marines 00100t12

Modern Royal Marines 00100t11

Modern Royal Marines 00100t14

Modern Royal Marines 00100t13

Modern Royal Marines Img_2011

Modern Royal Marines 00000p12

Modern Royal Marines Photof10

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

2Modern Royal Marines Empty Re: Modern Royal Marines Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:49 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Really excellent shots, and nicely built crew, Green Wolf does make great stuff — too bad it always seems few and far between on releases. Nice set up and diorama, as well.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Modern Royal Marines C8485110

3Modern Royal Marines Empty Re: Modern Royal Marines Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:22 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like the detailed treatment of the guys, of course, but I couldn't help and be distracted (not for the first time, I think) by your excellent diorama. Well done.

4Modern Royal Marines Empty Re: Modern Royal Marines Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:22 am

PitViper

PitViper
Amazing dio and figures! Very inspiring! I wish GWG would make a female figure in MTP gear so I could add a British medic to my female warriors.

5Modern Royal Marines Empty Re: Modern Royal Marines Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:59 am

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Stryker2011 wrote:Really excellent shots, and nicely built crew, Green Wolf does make great stuff — too bad it always seems few and far between on releases. Nice set up and diorama, as well.

Thank you Smile I was chatting to John on the phone this week, the chap who runs GWG. He was explaining that he knows there are delays between each release/announcement....because he is perfectionist and collector too, and wants to ensure that each figure is perfect before they release.

GubernatorFan wrote:I like the detailed treatment of the guys, of course, but I couldn't help and be distracted (not for the first time, I think) by your excellent diorama. Well done.

Thanks - yes haha, it has been seen before Smile I am hoping to take them for an outdoor shoot soon once they are complete.

PitViper wrote:Amazing dio and figures! Very inspiring! I wish GWG would make a female figure in MTP gear so I could add a British medic to my female warriors.

Thanks. I'll ask John actually, see if on the cards, as it would be great to add a medic to the squad. Well, for me it would need to be added to my section of British Army ones that are going to be made rather than the marines.

6Modern Royal Marines Empty Re: Modern Royal Marines Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:03 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Wow, that group pics looks like there are actual Royal Marines invading your home! So realistic. That nightshot looks hauntingly awesome.

And are that Tom Hardy and Mark Strong saving the world again?

7Modern Royal Marines Empty Re: Modern Royal Marines Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:16 pm

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Ovy wrote:Wow, that group pics looks like there are actual Royal Marines invading your home! So realistic. That nightshot looks hauntingly awesome.

And are that Tom Hardy and Mark Strong saving the world again?

thanks! These are still WIP - here are some further developments...my 1st attempt at drawing tattoos and also some transfers on another that I have added...plus sneak peak at a para - the first of a section of paras also being built with custom netting on the helmet.

hand drawn tattoos
Modern Royal Marines Img_2012
Modern Royal Marines Img_2013

transfers
Modern Royal Marines Img_2015
Modern Royal Marines Img_2014

member of 6 platoon, 3 para
Modern Royal Marines 86936410

8Modern Royal Marines Empty Re: Modern Royal Marines Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:05 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Really cool. I like the hand-drawn tats more than the transfers.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Modern Royal Marines C8485110

9Modern Royal Marines Empty Re: Modern Royal Marines Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:38 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very impressive work on the tats. I might be too square for them myself, but cool is cool. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum