OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Looks like a good use for this body, davidd. Very cool.

Diana

That's a really round design, very cool! Smile

davidd

- - - - - - -

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body - Page 5 50974149408_c020103855_z

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body - Page 5 50974946637_dc2cd3d2fe_z
"Maybe I should try to get the band back together!"

Yasmin Claremont, aka Yazz E. Claire, works on her riffs and contemplates the album she and her friends had planned before money, drugs, and boys intervened.

Body: TBLeague S37A
Head: YMToys YMT032B
Outfit: assorted Barbie (Ken) and Monster High items
Guitar: eBay
Amp: HM11 Bluetooth speaker

TravelGuide

Nice. I'd love to see her band, but I assume they've left town and sold their instruments.

davidd

davidd
TravelGuide wrote:Nice. I'd love to see her band, but I assume they've left town and sold their instruments.

That's usually the way it happens, unfortunately. Crying or Very sad

davidd

davidd
I continue to find the S36/37 "anime" bodies to be among the more versatile TBLeague releases:

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 girl anime S36 / S37 "small waist fine" body - Page 5 51370188792_6d5feb7297_z
Sister Albatros of the Order of the Sisters of Little Mercy

Sister Albatros was a founding member of the infamous Sisters of Little Mercy, a Second World War squadron of female mercenary combat pilots.

Head: Firegirl FG 071D
Body: TBLeague S36
Costume: vintage nun doll found on eBay

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sisters of Little Mercy? Brilliant! She looks cool enough to be a serious protagonist.

Diana

Diana
Nice well-rounded character! Perfect use of that head sculpt!
davidd wrote:I continue to find the S36/37 "anime" bodies to be among the more versatile TBLeague releases:
Is that because it's easier to fit clothes? I'm guessing Barbie etc. clothes fit better on her than on the S23 and the likes...

davidd

davidd
Diana wrote:
Is that because it's easier to fit clothes? I'm guessing Barbie etc. clothes fit better on her than on the S23 and the likes...

Yes - I find that "fashion doll clothes" and sometimes GI Joe clothes often fit the S36/37 "anime" body. Similarly, the "petite" S26/27 bodies are also versatile in that regard.

Of course, hot glue and safety pins help the process along. Wink

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I would think the S24A/S25B bodies are equally easy to clothe in "fashion doll clothes."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum