OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

gooboo

Narrow shoulders, small breasts, white skin and wheat skin are available
. Same body, same face, different hair styles due to different skin colors.
Suits and single body simple version are available.

Height: 272mm
Bust: 105mm
waist: 75mm
hips: 125mm

PLSB2021-S44 (white skin, suit)

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) Tbl110

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) Tbl210

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) Tbl310

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) Tbl410

TBLeague 1/6th Female Super-Flexible Seamless Bodies
Item No.:
PLSB2021-S44 / S45
PLSB2021- S44A / S45A
Bar code:  
697 127233 087 1 (S44)
697 127233 088 8 (S44A)
697 127233 089 5 (S45)
697 127233 090 1 (S45A)
They are of the same body type.
height: 272 mm
BWH:
bust 105 mm
waist 75 mm
hips 125 mm
S44 & S45: including head sculpt, have swimsuits& Sunscreen T-shirt.
S44A & S45A: no head sculpt.
Packing list
S44&S45 (set with head sculpt clothing)
1, 1 × 头刻
2, 1 × TBLeague steel seamless super movable girl body
3, 3 pairs ×
4 or 2 pairs of interchangeable hands ×
5 or 1 set of interchangeable feet × Sports suit
6. 1 × sunscreen blouse 7.
1 × color box
S44A&S45A (body without head carving and clothing) 1.
1 × TBLeague steel seamless super movable girl body
2, 3 pairs × interchangeable hands
3, 2 pairs × Replaceable feet
4, 1 ×
Packing list
S44/ S45 (a head sculpt included)
1, 1 × head sculpt
2, 1 × TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
3, 3 pairs × interchangeable hands
4, 2 pairs × interchangeable feet
5, 1 × sport suits
6, 1 × sunscreen T-shirt
7, 4 color packaging
S44A/ S45A (no head sculpt included)
1, 1 × TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
2, 3 pairs × interchangeable hands
3. 2 pairs × interchangeable feet
4, 4 color packaging
(Packaging)
S44&S45 a head sculpt included (S44\S45, including head sculpt kit)
1 product/color box
GW: 0.44 kg
Measurements: 14cm * 6.8cm * 33.3cm
12 products/master carton
GW: 5.89 kg
Measurements: 38cm * 27cm * 34cm

S44A \S45A no head sculpt included (S44A\S45A does not include head sculpt)
1 product/color box
GW: 0.43 kg
Measurements: 14cm * 6.8cm * 33.3cm
12 products/master carton
GW: 5.72 kg
Measurements: 38cm * 27cm * 34cm

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) Tbl510

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) Tbl610

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) Tbl710

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) Tbl810

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) Tbl910

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) Tbl1010

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) Tbl1110

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) Tbl1210

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) Tbl1310

gooboo

Well if you've been waiting for a petite body, looks like they finally made one. I think this might be the same body as the s34/s35, but with detachable feet and obviously smaller breasts. Could be nice for an elf character I have in mind.

A Man

gooboo wrote: I think this might be the same body as the s34/s35,

No, no - smaller than that.

Height is listed as 272mm.

Height for the s24a is 278mm according to Tbleague.
Height for the 26a is 270mm according to Tbleague.

Hip measurements for the s44a corresponds with those of the s26a.

Valiarde

Valiarde
A Man wrote:
gooboo wrote: I think this might be the same body as the s34/s35,

No, no - smaller than that.

Height is listed as 272mm.

Height for the s24a is 278mm according to Tbleague.
Height for the 26a is 270mm according to Tbleague.

Hip measurements for the s44a corresponds with those of the s26a.

Thanks for looking it up - just wanted to do it myself with the 24/25 and 26/27
Pretyy similar in size, wonder what else is different to make these valuable.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Petite body - check
Detachable feet - check
Small Breast size - double check

I never knew I would be that excited about small breasts! Although in all fairness we need them more on slightly bigger and curvier bodies. But these are steps in the right direction. Thank you, gooboo, for posting the new product announcement, and A Man for the comparative measurements. S26-27 is petite indeed, and within our scale almost too much so to be useful in most situations. So this being slightly (very slightly!) larger is a good thing, in theory. Although it is still a challenge to find matching heads and clothes, the S24-25 is actually quite good in my opinion, and I wish this were about the same size. Likewise, that they would make corresponding versions for the S28-29 and S38-39.

gooboo

Yes, I'm still hoping they make a smaller breasted, larger body generally available at some point in the future. Maybe like the Month body, but I'm glad they've finally made an updated "petite" body nonetheless.

Diana

Diana
FINALLY! New base bodies! Very Happy bounce

These are adorable!! Definitely getting the Suntan version. YAY! Finally! And a beautiful head to go with it, too! Hopefully this will fit other heads like the KT004, too.

And I agree with this being a step in the right direction, but not quite what I'm waiting for: The S21 with S23 bust and a height between the S23 and the S29. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This is awesome. It’s about time.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Was hoping this was that curvy small-busted body, but I'll take it! Smile

Only wish they'd had this body out wayyyy earlier, when I was doing all the custom outfits for my Padme figures... I'm not in the mood to go back and alter everything, so for the most part my Padme's will remain on s25b bodies, but this is definitely giving some ideas for the future....

ETA: Also, I really like that these have the options of cute clothing, rather than just overly sexy lingerie.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The S44 looks like Alita, battle angel.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:ETA: Also, I really like that these have the options of cute clothing, rather than just overly sexy lingerie.

Even better, is that you can just get the nude (headless) body, as well.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:ETA: Also, I really like that these have the options of cute clothing, rather than just overly sexy lingerie.

Even better, is that you can just get the nude (headless) body, as well.

Yeah, def, that goes without saying. :'D

I'm also excited because these small bust bodies might have more of a chance of fitting into the types of doll clothing I really like...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I also appreciate having the headless option. When I ordered my S39, Giantoy seemed to only have the version with head available. Maybe I should have waited or looked harder, because I actually dislike that head quite a lot. The heads here, especially the one with the longer hair, are much better, but I still have little or no use for them (but to each his/her own). Then again, a body this small might be difficult to match with a head, so having a head option makes sense.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:I also appreciate having the headless option. When I ordered my S39, Giantoy seemed to only have the version with head available. Maybe I should have waited or looked harder, because I actually dislike that head quite a lot. The heads here, especially the one with the longer hair, are much better, but I still have little or no use for them (but to each his/her own). Then again, a body this small might be difficult to match with a head, so having a head option makes sense.

You should just sell the head on ebay... I'm sure someone will want it. ;p

Agree the heads on these are quite cute, if a little too stylized for my preferences/purposes. I've been compiling a list of smaller heads that are known to work with the existing petite bodies (well, both the s24a/s25b and the s26a/s27b), and I would think at least some of those would work with these. But it probably depends on how slim that neck is....

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:You should just sell the head on ebay... I'm sure someone will want it. ;p

Agree the heads on these are quite cute, if a little too stylized for my preferences/purposes. I've been compiling a list of smaller heads that are known to work with the existing petite bodies (well, both the s24a/s25b and the s26a/s27b), and I would think at least some of those would work with these. But it probably depends on how slim that neck is....

One day I'll get the hang of that eBay selling thing. Smile As for the neck, you can always stuff it a little bit if it is too thin.

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:The heads here, especially the one with the longer hair, are much better, ...
I really like that head. On the last picture she seems to have dark eyes, but on most others the eyes appear to be lighter. THAT would be awesome! She actually reminds me of one of my characters, who I had settled on a head sculpt for, but I might have to reconsider...

A Man

It should also be notied that it is very nice they have taken time to make a top and a pair of shorts which fits the slimmer figures..

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A Man wrote:It should also be notied that it is very nice they have taken time to make a top and a pair of shorts which fits the slimmer figures..

Yes, that is very true.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Well, I will be ordering one of these as it fits one of the projects on my ever growing list. The height is for sure short too. I am curious how the listed measurements match up with the IRL version? Is that 272 to the top of the head, or the neck ball? I hope top of the head, but either way it’s a good announcement! And the fact it has clothes that are, well, clothes, that fit, from the start, is really nice!

Now to wait for the will never happen probably S07C/09C update with detachable feet.

glitch

glitch
272mm - is that without the head sculpt? That would make it taller than an S17/16 body (268mm).

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
glitch wrote:272mm - is that without the head sculpt? That would make it taller than an S17/16 body (268mm).

Will it be a tall, fall through the floor cracks body? Or a short, fall through the floor cracks body? 😂

I’ve done some converting from 1:6) and at 1:1 she comes in at roughly:

Height: 163.2cm (5’4.25”)
Bust: 63cm (25” rounded up)
Waist: 45cm (17.71”)
Hips: 75cm (29.5”)

Holy tiny body Batman! And the previous petite bodies are possibly smaller?? Dang. If this is close to true, then there needs to be a diorama of her getting blown away in a light breeze or falling through a floor crack!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
MeMyself&I wrote:The height is for sure short too. I am curious how the listed measurements match up with the IRL version? Is that 272 to the top of the head, or the neck ball? I hope top of the head, but either way it’s a good announcement!

glitch wrote:272mm - is that without the head sculpt? That would make it taller than an S17/16 body (268mm).

I would think that this is with a head sculpt, but something is still a little off. A Man's statistics (paraphrased below) provided comparison to the cited measurements for other bodies, so relatively speaking, it seems like S44-45 will be shorter than S24-25 and slightly taller than S26-27. The cited measurements are:

Height for the S44A is listed as 272mm.
Height for the S24A is 278mm according to Tbleague.
Height for the S26A is 270mm according to Tbleague."

however, looking at the catalog, the measurements for S24A and S26A seem too tall even if the head is included:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3013-tbleague-phicen-seamless-bodies-with-steel-skeleton-catalog-updated-continually

I just double-checked with a couple of handy bodies, S25B and S29B, pictured below. Including head sculpts, S25B is about 26.9 cm tall, S29B is about 27.8 cm tall.

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) Tblpb010

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) Tblpb011

Yes, I realize that due to perspective, the ruler in the background is a basically meaningless prop. That is why I measured them precisely and quoted the measurements.

Hope this helps.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
GubernatorFan wrote:
MeMyself&I wrote:The height is for sure short too. I am curious how the listed measurements match up with the IRL version? Is that 272 to the top of the head, or the neck ball? I hope top of the head, but either way it’s a good announcement!

I would think that this is with a head sculpt, but something is still a little off. A Man's statistics (paraphrased below) provided comparison to the cited measurements for other bodies, so relatively speaking, it seems like S44-45 will be shorter than S24-25 and slightly taller than S26-27. The cited measurements are:

Height for the S44A is listed as 272mm.
Height for the S24A is 278mm according to Tbleague.
Height for the S26A is 270mm according to Tbleague."

however, looking at the catalog, the measurements for S24A and S26A seem too tall even if the head is included:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3013-tbleague-phicen-seamless-bodies-with-steel-skeleton-catalog-updated-continually

I just double-checked with a couple of handy bodies, S25B and S29B, pictured below. Including head sculpts, S25B is about 26.9 cm tall, S29B is about 27.8 cm tall.

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) Tblpb010

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) Tblpb011

Yes, I realize that due to perspective, the ruler in the background is a basically meaningless prop. That is why I measured them precisely and quoted the measurements.

Hope this helps.

Quite interesting! Is it bad the math side of this hobby is so much fun to me? Lol. I don’t own the bodies you referenced so this is good to have for my personal considerations. Smile

Also, is that a young Mon Mothma on the 25b?

brassco

brassco
emm...if they are not similar to the young girl version, but closer to the normal ones, i would be interested...I mean, can the head or hands or feets have pegs that are compatible to the normal size ones? or are they like smaller pegs, that couldn't fit for my kitbash purposes?

And...will they make even smaller bust??? like A cup?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:You should just sell the head on ebay... I'm sure someone will want it. ;p

One day I'll get the hang of that eBay selling thing. Smile As for the neck, you can always stuff it a little bit if it is too thin.

I wouldn't be able to afford this hobby if I didn't sell on ebay! ;p

And ah yeah, I've never had to do that before so I forgot about that method. Usually my problem is the opposite, the neck is too thick...

As for the height discussion... I'm absolutely abysmal at math(s), but as long as the figure is no taller than the s29b, then I'm cool with it.

ETA: I remembered this image from when the petite bodies were first available... the last two body types show the s24a/s25b and the s26a/s27b, respectively. So going by this (and assuming the given height is referring to the figure with a head), it seems like this new body is in fact in-between the two?

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) O1CN01RuMj5K1GfjvLtGk6y_!!205300650

That said, exact heights may vary depending on the size of the headsculpt used, it seems...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum