OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
She's a cutie for sure, Mark.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

brassco

the ribbon looks quite good! I might just redo the sash to get a different look...

The more i look at this figure, the more i could associate it with art...

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. - Page 3 IMG-20210411-184256
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. - Page 3 IMG-20210411-181620
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. - Page 3 IMG-20210411-181136

I tucked the white rope into the sash. Is it supposed to be out?

which body did you use, Stryker?

Stryker2011

Founding Father
More beautiful shots, brassco. I used the S10D for mine. I agree with you, all issues aside, this figure is gorgeous — and could easily be seen as a great decorative piece of art. My sperm donor’s second (ex)wife loved Japanese art and figurines, and if she didn’t know the context of the figure, I could easily have seen her display something like this.

brassco

Don't quite understand what you mean by your *** ex-wife, but nonetheless...
The HS couldn't press down further on the body, right? This makes the neck seems long, and there's an unsightly gap...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
brassco wrote:Don't quite understand what you mean by your *** ex-wife, but nonetheless...
The HS couldn't press down further on the body, right? This makes the neck seems long, and there's an unsightly gap...

I think he means his biological father's second wife. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
brassco wrote:Don't quite understand what you mean by your *** ex-wife, but nonetheless...

I call my biological father a "sperm donor" since he hasn't been in my life since I was 19 (over 36 years since I last saw him -- my choice), and prior to that he was... well... let's just say he should have been locked up a long time ago.

And yes, the head really doesn't sit down as well as it should, giving her a long neck (which I don't mind), but the unsightly gap is bothersome at certain angles.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 "Hua Kui. One night" set i8-C002 movable eyeball. - Page 3 C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum