OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hello everyone, and I am happy to introduce our new products to you today. I8-H002 "Little Nai Nai Nana" movable eyeball + movable tongue female head eagle. NANA is our newly developed female head sculpture at I8toys, and we have optimized and redone the scalp adhesive for hair transplantation, so that the hair transplant effect is more natural. In addition to the standard movable drops of glue eyeballs, this time we put a little effort into the tongue "movable and replaceable tongue". As the name suggests, the tongue is wobbly and replaceable. This eagle is equipped with two types of tongues, "long tongue and short tongue", the length of the long tongue is extended out of the mouth, and the short tongue is completely inside the mouth, which allows the player not to limit the shape because the tongue can only be exposed. The difference between the two tongues after the head sculpture.

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14264010

Head eagle is divided into A, B, C, D, E a total of 5 models, each model in addition to different hairstyles, other configurations are the same, players can choose according to personal preferences. The following are the pictures and shapes of the 5 head eagles, each group of pictures contains pictures of long tongues and short tongues, players can pay attention to the difference between the two tongues after the head eagle is placed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I8-H002A

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14240410
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14240511
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14240510
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14240612
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14240713
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14240813
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14240814
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14240913

I8-H002B

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14250110
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14250211
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14250210
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14250212
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14250310
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14250311
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14250410

I8-H002C

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14251911
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14252010
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14252011
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14252012
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14252013
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14252110
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14252111

I8-H002D

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14253911
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14253910
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14253912
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14254010

I8-H002E

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14255611
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14255610
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14255710
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14255711
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14255712
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14255810
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 14255811

#newproduct #i8Toys #LittleNaiNai #Nana #female #headsculpt #accessory

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I don’t know about the tongue action,  but those eyes are freaking gorgeous, and they’re offering a nice variety of hairstyles. I think I’m in for 18-H002A, especially since it looks like the short tongue can be posed so that it’s not sticking out.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The eyes are great, the tongue barely noticeable (which is fine), and the options a good idea. Not high on my list, but I like it. Hope they will experiment with other, different likenesses for this technology.

brassco

brassco
why did this HS looks more like a sexdoll's? Is this for a certain niche collectors?

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I love how they have those tiny beauty marks under the right eye.   I just think it’s a beautiful sculpt

I do agree that a movable tongue is going to raise a few eyebrows (it raised mine), but my philosophy is that at the end of the day, a head sculpt/doll/action figure is simply an object and like any object, it’s defined by how it’s owner choses to use it.  In my case, she’ll be dressed tastefully and behave tastefully.  Laughing

I’d love to place a preorder, but I just can’t. This can go awry very quickly if the production version deviates too far from the prototype, and $60 is pretty steep for a head that hasn’t been parted out from a complete figure.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Xavion2004 wrote:I do agree that a movable tongue is going to raise a few eyebrows (it raised mine), but my philosophy is that at the end of the day, a head sculpt/doll/action figure is simply an object and like any object, it’s defined by how it’s owner choses to use it.  In my case, she’ll be dressed tastefully and behave tastefully.  Laughing

Sometimes there is a perfectly reasonable and innocent explanation:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t741-oh-no-she-s-after-his-sausage-gac-toys-gc017-a

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Laughing That’s been a back and forth between my wife and I over the 35 years I’ve known her.  

“Do you want fries?”
“No, I’ll just have some of yours.”
“Why don’t you get a small order of fries?”
“No, I only want a couple.”

This scenario usually ends with her eating half my fries.  Wink

I’ll never forget one of our earlier dates when she reached over and took a fry off my plate.  I’m an only child.  That was almost the end of the relationship before it had even truly begun.  Laughing

Adeno

I wish they also have a closed mouth version.

It would be funny when making a scene, everyone has their mouth closed and she's the only lady with her mouth open with a tongue sticking out lol!

I definitely love the eyes, that's one of the reasons I pre-ordered the I8toys Shizuku. Too bad Big Bad Toy Store now says her release date here is in the 2nd quarter. She's been out in China since January I think!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Xavion2004 wrote:Laughing That’s been a back and forth between my wife and I over the 35 years I’ve known her.  

“Do you want fries?”

I’ll never forget one of our earlier dates when she reached over and took a fry off my plate.  I’m an only child.  That was almost the end of the relationship before it had even truly begun.  Laughing

LOL... what movie was it that they made a big deal of never messing with a man's fries? Smile So you have to figure out whether to order a larger order or to order whatever you order plus a small order.

Adeno

These are on Big Bad Toy Store already for US buyers who don't want to pay full price deposit from other sites just yet. I ended up pre-ordering the first lady, the one with the hairbun lol!

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?SearchText=i8toys

Chip

Going way back , BBI released figures that you could alter the expression on by turning a key at the base of the neck , I think it was quite well done thinking back , and going even further back we had the Eagle eyed Action Man and G.I Joe , I wonder if / when we will see this kind of animated gimmick again on Male sculpts , it would certainly help the story tellers and those who like to have the choice of different expressions , I have always liked the figures that came with a couple of same sculpts but with different expressions ...

phicenenthusiast

phicenenthusiast
GubernatorFan wrote:
Xavion2004 wrote:Laughing That’s been a back and forth between my wife and I over the 35 years I’ve known her.  

“Do you want fries?”

LOL... what movie was it that they made a big deal of never messing with a man's fries? Smile So you have to figure out whether to order a larger order or to order whatever you order plus a small order.

That sounds like a problematic situation that could come out of Seinfeld. haha

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Does anyone know if this HS's skin tone is closer to TBL suntan or pale? I'm considering it for Morrigan.

crispyorange

crispyorange
FreakinLobster wrote:Does anyone know if this HS's skin tone is closer to TBL suntan or pale? I'm considering it for Morrigan.

Considering i8Toys mentioned they designed it for the S34A, I'd assume it would be more pale.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
FreakinLobster wrote:Does anyone know if this HS's skin tone is closer to TBL suntan or pale? I'm considering it for Morrigan.

I have it (H002B, the one with curly brown hair) and it’s an interesting sculpt. The eyes are much more squinty than in the proto pics. It’s also very, uh, suggestive. Like more than you would think from the proto pics. I’ll grab a pic here in a bit on the S38 and post it so you can see (I don’t have any modern suntan bodies, only the pale).

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
OK, here is a photo showing the skin tone of the sculpt compared to a S38 body. And yes, the eyes are indeed white, but the cut out is, as I noted, not as open as the prototype photos. So they look much darker thanks to shadows cast by any light other than directly in front (second pic).

*This was shot in a light-box with all LED lights set to 5500K. Camera used is a Canon R7 set to 1/40, f/5.6, 100 ISO, 5500K temp for the first photo, and the same settings but at f/7.1 for the second. So you know what color temp and lighting for the most informed judgement.*

Hope this helps!

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 D4424610

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 75319510

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Thank you so much for the pics and the info, you're amazing!!
The eyes are indeed way more closed than the promo pics. How easy is it to take out the scalp part? Is the neck connector made for normal or smaller TBL pegs? And about the tongues, is it possible for not having them at all or does it look weird? Either way, for Morrigan, the tongue is not an issue and the expression still fits her.
Sorry for the bunch of questions but this HS is not cheap, so I wanna be certain it will be a good pick.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
FreakinLobster wrote:Thank you so much for the pics and the info, you're amazing!!
The eyes are indeed way more closed than the promo pics. How easy is it to take out the scalp part? Is the neck connector made for normal or smaller TBL pegs? And about the tongues, is it possible for not having them at all or does it look weird? Either way, for Morrigan, the tongue is not an issue and the expression still fits her.
Sorry for the bunch of questions but this HS is not cheap, so I wanna be certain it will be a good pick.

No worries, I understand!

So the head is three pieces. Head sculpt, hair piece, neck peg.

The head just slots over the neck peg.

The neck peg is meant for the normal TBL pegs, and is actually quite difficult to remove once on. It has a magnet at the top which holds the hair piece, so to answer your question it’s incredibly easy to remove.

It comes with two tongues, the longer of which I did not picture. It’s very easy to remove and surprisingly difficult to pose. It’s on a ball magnet, so it’s not overly secure. It does look a bit funky without the tongue as the sculpt is meant to have it I think, but it may be doable. I’ll grab a pic this evening (gonna be doing Easter stuff here shortly, so I’m away for a bit after this).

Hope that helps!

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Here she is with no tongue

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 8e649e10

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: "Little Nai Nai NANA" 1/6 Movable Eyeball + Movable Tongue Female Head Eagle #I8-H002 1c544310

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
An improvement, I think.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I doesn't look that bad without the tongue, at least in my opinion. Also, Morrigan has some official pics licking her fingers, after all, she's a succubus and "suggestive" is in her nature.

Thank you once again for your help and effort. I'm gonna grab this HS for the project. I liked the way it looks in-hand, having moveable eyes is a nice feature (gonna try to find some blue eyes to be more accurate) and the easy hair swap is a huge plus.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum