OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Find the Beast

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Find the Beast Empty Find the Beast Thu May 28, 2020 12:57 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Come on ...find it. Where is the ugly Beast ?

Find the Beast 20200523
Find the Beast 20200524
Find the Beast Faceap56
Find the Beast Faceap57

2Find the Beast Empty Re: Find the Beast Thu May 28, 2020 1:35 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This is so awesome. I’ve always wanted to do a Minotaur. This must be on the Hulk body you used for your Ogre. Excellent job, Ephi. Please show pics of the legs, I’m dying to see how you did that. Both of these figures are amazing, as usual.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Find the Beast C8485110

3Find the Beast Empty Re: Find the Beast Thu May 28, 2020 2:52 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
So damn incredible, the transformation you made to that body. At first I thought he might squash the rat by the way he was looking down at it with his fist clenched, haha. I've also wanted to do a giant-type character like this at some point...I wonder if TBLeague will ever make massive seamless bodies, could you imagine that...? bounce

4Find the Beast Empty Re: Find the Beast Thu May 28, 2020 5:09 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Absolutely amazing, Ephiane! That is such an awesome looking figure, and the care that went into him is apparent. And I just love the cute scenario here — 'Beauty and the Beast’ is one of my favourite type of tropes.... :’)

I especially love his face, and I’m so curious how you did that. He reminds me a bit of some Brian Froud/Jim Henson creatures. Also the character Scorpan from the original My Little Pony movie. ;’D

Overall perfect classic 80s fantasy vibe!

5Find the Beast Empty Re: Find the Beast Thu May 28, 2020 5:24 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very cool looking photos and great looking couple.

Although it kinda reminds of an old photo challenge over at MWD called what does she see in him. (very odd couples)

6Find the Beast Empty Re: Find the Beast Thu May 28, 2020 9:17 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Well done! Great images!

7Find the Beast Empty Re: Find the Beast Thu May 28, 2020 9:21 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The ugly beast is gorgeous and, as many others have already commented, they make a great couple. I, too, would love to see more of how you did the body.

8Find the Beast Empty Re: Find the Beast Fri May 29, 2020 7:17 am

Ovy

Ovy
He is huge!

Beautiful job, looks like he could be a puppet or an animatronic
from a 80s movie. You get all the extra points for hiding all the evil joints/seams, they are the real ugly beasts, but they are nowhere to be found.

9Find the Beast Empty Re: Find the Beast Fri May 29, 2020 11:24 am

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
The ugly beast is within us all, and we live struggling constantly, trying to tame it. Some are successful, some are not.

... did I get it right? ... no? ... well... I tried. Smile

I always love to see your beautiful creations. They're all so full of details, giving such distinct character to them, in such a manner that keeps us imagining their adventures beyond these photos. Keep being awesome.

10Find the Beast Empty Re: Find the Beast Fri May 29, 2020 9:32 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I think the use of a very local word is acceptable here, BRUTAL! (Amazing, great). That's a fantastic minotaur, everything from the armor to the head and hooves is amazing, he does look like a "monster" and not just a dude with a bull head on.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Find the Beast 1f60e

11Find the Beast Empty Re: Find the Beast Sat May 30, 2020 12:42 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
That is MASSIVE!! And also very cool. Great job. cheers

12Find the Beast Empty Re: Find the Beast Sat May 30, 2020 2:13 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Come on Eph, she might not be a perfect 10, but I think "ugly beast" is a bit harsh...

Seriously though, amazing!!! Your fantasy creatures just awe me every time. I think he's beautiful. (But also so genuinely monsterous it's amazing). I 100% agree with Skywalkersaga that I get a strong Brian Froud/Jim Henson vibe. And the photos really show them as a happy couple. He must have a... great personality.

13Find the Beast Empty Re: Find the Beast Sat May 30, 2020 4:32 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks All. The Reverend find the Beast in the Picture.

She is it. Don´t trust anyone....

Find the Beast Faceap60
Find the Beast Faceap59

14Find the Beast Empty Re: Find the Beast Sat May 30, 2020 4:44 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice one, Ephi. I love that label on the bottle — hilarious.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Find the Beast C8485110

15Find the Beast Empty Re: Find the Beast Sat May 30, 2020 5:10 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Ah, I love this shot so much!!!

Find the Beast Faceap59

I think I love her more and more. And I see she cut her hair since the earlier pics! Looks great.

Also, I'm glad she takes care to properly label her jars. If you mix up your unbaptized child eyeballs with literally ANY of your other eyeballs, spells can go all wonky, and you never know what will happen. Good organization is so key.

16Find the Beast Empty Re: Find the Beast Sat May 30, 2020 5:37 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think she reminds me of a certain someone I know. Come to think of it, your character is probably still less abrasive and annoying than the person I'm thinking of... Smile Beautifully conceived, shot, and presented, as always.

17Find the Beast Empty Re: Find the Beast Sat May 30, 2020 5:52 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Ephiane wrote:Thanks All. The Reverend find the Beast in the Picture.

She is it. Don´t trust anyone....

Find the Beast Faceap60
Find the Beast Faceap59

Gorgeous images!
Does she look evil or what?

18Find the Beast Empty Re: Find the Beast Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:48 pm

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
now thats what it means bringing your figures to life. great level of details, especially the clothing and items are top notch. how are your figures holding up in terms of discoloring after posing them outside in the sun? even though i have mine on display in a perfectly dark room, exposing them rarely to sunlight rather than the lamps in the ceiling, i witnessed some severe discoloring with some bodies, namely but not solely aci (arms vs torso)
cheers

19Find the Beast Empty Re: Find the Beast Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:45 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Ah thanks Tjolnir for bringing that thread up, totally missed the adorable eye ball photos. I love how she looks a bit hunched over like some evil minion or old witch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum