OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Under the Sea.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Under the Sea..... Empty Under the Sea..... Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:53 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hell... why we look that scary Shark Movies.... I don´t know... but i do Very Happy . Don´t worry about her. Jason Statham will kill the shark with a butter knife, he can do the same with a megalodon Very Happy

Under the Sea..... 116
Under the Sea..... 2a10
Under the Sea..... Faceap61
Under the Sea..... 2b10
Under the Sea..... 315
Under the Sea..... 416

2Under the Sea..... Empty Re: Under the Sea..... Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:05 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very cool photos Eph, Love It! Laughing

3Under the Sea..... Empty Re: Under the Sea..... Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:30 pm

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
now thats some thalassophobia in the making Wink no matter what, everytime a game forces me to go diving and give those overgrown mackerel the advantage to attack me from 360 degree, i get that damn feeling in my gut Wink those damn giant sharks in everquest 2 grrr. spiders, snakes whatever bring it. creep crawlies the size of a truck no problem, but this, noooo thank you very much. you sure statham wasn't its main course already and she's the dessert ?
and yeah, great photos, i like the little detail with the smiling switching from one "character" to the other, like " look who's smiling now"

4Under the Sea..... Empty Re: Under the Sea..... Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:33 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Uhoh! When’s Roy Schneider going to show up to save the day. Nice photos.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Under the Sea..... C8485110

5Under the Sea..... Empty Re: Under the Sea..... Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:41 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Great job, was hoping for some underwater shots by someone some day, haha. Wanted to do something like that with the Mediterrans some day. Something like that guy in that video who walks on the bottom of the ocean.

I like the way you make the hair float. Is she wearing a balloon?

6Under the Sea..... Empty Re: Under the Sea..... Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:55 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
How the heck did you do the floating photos? Very clever and convincing photography tricks. Now the plot twist can be that Jason Statham actually IS the shark. Or maybe more likely it's Ace Ventura, like that scene from Pet Detective when he 'birthed' himself from inside the malfunctioning animatronic rhino.

7Under the Sea..... Empty Re: Under the Sea..... Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:07 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Really fun pics, Ephiane! I love the figures you make with the curvy tbleague body , you utilise it well. And I am digging her swimsuit.

The hair .. .. I could see either the figure being held upside , or a hairdryer or fan or something being used. Curious to know the actual effects. :’D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

8Under the Sea..... Empty Re: Under the Sea..... Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:45 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Very cool photos Eph, Love It! Laughing

Thanks, Wolfie

Tjolnir wrote:now thats some thalassophobia in the making Wink no matter what, everytime a game forces me to go diving and give those overgrown mackerel the advantage to attack me from 360 degree, i get that damn feeling in my gut Wink those damn giant sharks in everquest 2 grrr. spiders, snakes whatever bring it. creep crawlies the size of a truck no problem, but this, noooo thank you very much. you sure statham wasn't its main course already and she's the dessert ?
and yeah, great photos,  i like the little detail with the smiling switching from one "character" to the other, like " look who's smiling now"

Great to see You back here, Tjolnir. Yep a funny Theme. Maybe i show a Sharktopus Scene next  Laughing  Laughing

Stryker2011 wrote:Uhoh! When’s Roy Schneider going to show up to save the day. Nice photos.

Thanks Stryker. I remeber a Guy who made the " Orca " Crew in 1:6. That was a Masterwork.

Ovy wrote:Great job, was hoping for some underwater shots by someone some day, haha. Wanted to do something like that with the Mediterrans some day. Something like that guy in that video who walks on the bottom of the ocean.

I like the way you make the hair float. Is she wearing a balloon?

Thanks Ovy. The Swimsuit is a old Rubber Glove i found. The problem with my inspirations for a Bash are... i have to do it now. That takes a month to order a 1:6 swim suit form e- bay. But then the motivation is gone.

AlKelAstra91 wrote:How the heck did you do the floating photos? Very clever and convincing photography tricks. Now the plot twist can be that Jason Statham actually IS the shark. Or maybe more likely it's Ace Ventura, like that scene from Pet Detective when he 'birthed' himself from inside the malfunctioning animatronic rhino.

Thanks, Akel. Great Ideas... You can be the new director of Sharktopus 5  Very Happy

skywalkersaga wrote:Really fun pics, Ephiane! I love the figures you make with the curvy tbleague body , you utilise it well. And I am digging her swimsuit.

The hair .. .. I could see either the figure being held upside , or a hairdryer or fan or something being used. Curious to know the actual effects. :’D

Thanks Sky, the hairstyles of my figures are made out of mohair. You can style it with water. The point of th normal 1:6 wigs is the hair is not 1:6. It´s 1:1 they use real Hair that for. Mohair is finer than real Hair.

9Under the Sea..... Empty Re: Under the Sea..... Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:52 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Masterfully done in every respect. I like the character, the posing, the suit, the special effects (from faceapp to superimposition), everything. And I can completely agree with your point about motivation and timing.

10Under the Sea..... Empty Re: Under the Sea..... Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:11 am

brassco

brassco
Stryker2011 wrote:Uhoh! When’s Roy Schneider going to show up to save the day. Nice photos.

well...i prefer no one comes to her rescue, and she ended up in the jaws of the great white! It would be interesting to see how you can manage that shot...with blood, or even gets bitten into two!!!

11Under the Sea..... Empty Re: Under the Sea..... Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:32 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Haha! Very amusing.

12Under the Sea..... Empty Re: Under the Sea..... Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:20 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
GubernatorFan wrote:Masterfully done in every respect. I like the character, the posing, the suit, the special effects (from faceapp to superimposition), everything. And I can completely agree with your point about motivation and timing.

Thank You Gube. Yep... finish a project in one week after the Idea to it or it moves to the " never finish Projects Box "  Very Happy

brassco wrote:

well...i prefer no one comes to her rescue, and she ended up in the jaws of the great white! It would be interesting to see how you can manage that shot...with blood, or even gets bitten into two!!!

Brassco !! Evil or Very Mad  You little bloodthirsty Monster... just Kidding. No one will watch a Shark Movie, if there´s no one be eaten  Laughing Is this OK for You ?

Under the Sea..... Wb10

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Haha!  Very amusing.

I like to entertain all the guys here, who entertain me

13Under the Sea..... Empty Re: Under the Sea..... Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:33 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice shark attack shot. Simple but quite effective!

14Under the Sea..... Empty Re: Under the Sea..... Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:57 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Those are some pretty good photos, love the way you made it look like she was really underwater. Also the title made me remember of the little mermaid.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Under the Sea..... 1f60e

15Under the Sea..... Empty Re: Under the Sea..... Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:12 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice shark attack shot. Simple but quite effective!

Thanks Gube. Ithought that will be simple. But it take an Hour to get it in a Style i want Very Happy

Theboo-bomb wrote:Those are some pretty good photos, love the way you made it look like she was really underwater. Also the title made me remember of the little mermaid.

Thanks Bomb. Damd.... You use the Word Mermaid. I have 100 Projects in my Mind..... now i have 101 Laughing

16Under the Sea..... Empty Re: Under the Sea..... Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:23 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Good posing skills.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

17Under the Sea..... Empty Re: Under the Sea..... Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:10 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I bet you had so much fun putting this all together. Very cool and nicely done.

18Under the Sea..... Empty Re: Under the Sea..... Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:13 am

blackpool

blackpool
That is super refreshing! Love the 80's feel coming from the swimsuit material and the reference to jaws of course! Watched them all again not so long ago (quarantine good sides :p)

Sorry for the long absence by the way, it's always a pleasure to see your work and pictures/photostories!

19Under the Sea..... Empty Re: Under the Sea..... Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:43 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
ukshaun wrote:Good posing skills.

Thank You

actionfiguremovies2 wrote:I bet you had so much fun putting this all together. Very cool and nicely done.

Thank You very much. As You know it´s work, till the moment You get a Shot in that way You have it in Your mind before you start a project. That´s the " I´ve got it " Moment  Very Happy

blackpool wrote:That is super refreshing! Love the 80's feel coming from the swimsuit material and the reference to jaws of course! Watched them all again not so long ago (quarantine good sides :p)

Sorry for the long absence by the way, it's always a pleasure to see your work and pictures/photostories!

Many Thanks, Pool. Great to have You here again. With my title " Your Highness " i would like to say.... You are forgiven for the long absence Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum