OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer: 1/6 3rd Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition (order within a limited time)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

FreakinLobster

Really? Which store is it?

FreakinLobster

This figure is going for pre-order for an extremely limited time, till june 23rd. Yep, next tuesday). So, if you want this figure, hurry up. It's estimated to release between september and november.

For what I saw, Giantoy and ToyPanic have them for PO. The price on the first store's 250usd, and the second one is 895myr (~210usd). Mind you that this is without shipping costs, so it's best to check it first. Premium price. Crying or Very sad

OneSixthKit unfortunately won't have them.

If you know of another store having this figure for PO, please post in here.

csyeung

I saw sugotoys also has for 209ish, good if you live in AU ( i think free shipping). Probably end up around 250 though once its coming to NA.

FreakinLobster

KGHobby just announced it for PO. It's 1500hkd (~193usd). They charge for shipping, so take into consideration.

desertdragon

desertdragon
FreakinLobster wrote:This figure is going for pre-order for an extremely limited time, till june 23rd. Yep, next tuesday). So, if you want this figure, hurry up. It's estimated to release between september and november.

For what I saw, Giantoy and ToyPanic have them for PO. The price on the first store's 250usd, and the second one is 895myr (~210usd). Mind you that this is without shipping costs, so it's best to check it first. Premium price.  Crying or Very sad

OneSixthKit unfortunately won't have them.

If you know of another store having this figure for PO, please post in here.

She is available at BBTS for PO at around $250.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
First post updated with all pertinent information and more pics for brassco.

I was right. Those are swords on her back.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer: 1/6 3rd Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition (order within a limited time) - Page 2 C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I received an invoice from GianToy for this figure. The weight of the package is 4kg (8.8lbs). Yup, kinda heavy. I wished they had an option without the base.

Fun fact: I bought the Elf Queen Emma from KGH in May... they still didn't send it because their cheaper shipping methods won't ship to my country yet. Only DHL is shipping, but the cost is high.
Thanks, pandemic.

csyeung

csyeung
FreakinLobster wrote:I received an invoice from GianToy for this figure. The weight of the package is 4kg (8.8lbs). Yup, kinda heavy. I wished they had an option without the base.

Fun fact: I bought the Elf Queen Emma from KGH in May... they still didn't send it because their cheaper shipping methods won't ship to my country yet. Only DHL is shipping, but the cost is high.
Thanks, pandemic.

Very exciting! I guess that base is super heavy! That's one of the reasons I hesitate to buy from KGHobby. I kinda like to just have the shipping rolled into the price so I know what I will be paying rather than a possible shipping surprise when it's ready to be shipped. Hope your elf arrives quickly!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I don’t order from KGH for that very reason — their shipping to the US is ridiculously high. I just POd the Cloud motorcycle, and due to its weight I have to pay shipping from Timewalker ($14.95) — I can live with that.

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer: 1/6 3rd Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition (order within a limited time) - Page 2 C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
So, mine has just arrived. The box is heavy due to the base. The package weight is 4 kg, or 8,8 lbs. And it came so carefully contained. Thanks, GianToy, for this extra care on the process.

Sorry for the absence of photos, but the lighting here is awful due to bad weather, bad phone camera and lack of propper light sources. Instead of fixing the phone, I'm getting 1/6th figures... because... why not?... so... yup... priorities gone messy...

Anyway.

The box comes with a drawing on the top cover to use as backgroung, a neat touch (companies should do this more) but the picture is fairly simplistic. For the price of the figure, I expected more.

Inside it, in the first layer, comes a weird card, looking like and ID card, but since it's all in chinese, I have no idea regarding the infos in it... weird...oh, and a 3rd year commemorative silver coin. This is sweet.

The second layer comes with the beautiful, amazing figure. Her HS is just striking, imposing. I really loved it. Her ears didn't come bent like the Emma figure, so kudos for that. She comes with a small stone on her bellybutton, a pretty cool detail. Dunno how easy it is to pop up though. The outfit is amazingly detalied, the fabric of the cloak and legs is neat.  It comes with 5 different pair of hands, very delicate and detailed. Also there's a loose small chain that you can use... for whatevers.

Aaaaand... the 6 "blades"... like most Lucifer figures, something had to come broken. Mine was no exception. One of the blades was broken in 2 parts. I glued it back, easy fix. Still it's a bummer for the price you pay. I feel the armor and the blades are made of a thin, fragile plastic, so I'll manipulate this figure as little as possible, fearing something will break. I am a wee clumsy.

The back part of her outfit comes with a small magnet to click the piece that holds the blades on her back. They should've design this part better, because the magnet is attached to the cloak instead of a steady place, making it kinda floppy. That makes the piece that holds the blades keep moving on her back. Also, the magnet should've been stronger, since the piece detatches easier than I'd like.

Now, onto the third and last layer of the box: the base. It's heavier than it should be, given its size. Looks like it's made of cement. They could've done it with a lighter material, maybe plaster. Also, the details are... meh, fairly simple, again, for the price. Some TBLeague bases were done better.

TL;DR: This is an amazing figure, no doubt, but has a few annoying flaws.

Fun fact: There's a cardboard piece telling the story of the figure. 2/3 of it is the story in chinese. The other 1/3 is the story in a pretty funny "Google Translate" style. C'mon, Lucifer. Once again, price.

Now a not-so-fun fact: I've ordered the Elf Queen Emma from KGH back in April. They still didn't ship it.

csyeung

csyeung
Thanks for the review FreakinLobster! I did see a review on youtube and the gem on the bellybutton is more like a tiny sewing pin that is inserted into the body.

Sorry to hear that the blades were damaged. That's always a bummer when receiving a new figure =(

You can try the google translate app that uses your phone camera to translate. It's not always the best translation but maybe give you a sense of what the backstory is.

desertdragon

desertdragon
I was fortunate enough to pick up Lucifer's Dark Elf Exile, and in concurrence with FreakinLobster's excellent review, DE herself is spectacular and exquisitely beautiful... Shout out to her solid articulation, which makes posing her a largely stress free experience. Happily I did not have any issues with broken blades - my set appears to be completely intact. As FreakinLobster also noted, Lucifer could definitely up their base game, but the stairs included here, if lacking creativity and detail, at least are not expected to carry the show - Dark Elf herself does that in stunning fashion... Overall I am thrilled to have her, and she is a fine ambassador for the Lucifer figure pantheon...

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer: 1/6 3rd Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition (order within a limited time) - Page 2 Dark_e10

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer: 1/6 3rd Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition (order within a limited time) - Page 2 Dark_e11

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer: 1/6 3rd Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition (order within a limited time) - Page 2 Dark_e12

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer: 1/6 3rd Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition (order within a limited time) - Page 2 Dark_e14

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer: 1/6 3rd Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition (order within a limited time) - Page 2 Dark_e13

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer: 1/6 3rd Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition (order within a limited time) - Page 2 Dark_e15

csyeung

csyeung
beautiful pictures desertdragon!

desertdragon

desertdragon
csyeung wrote:beautiful pictures desertdragon!

Thank you csyeung!

Valiarde

Valiarde
Nice figure and head. You did a great job with the pictures Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A less practical metal bikini than Princess Leia's? That's impressive in itself. Smile But, seriously, your photos are as gorgeous as ever, desertdragon.

desertdragon

desertdragon
GubernatorFan wrote:A less practical metal bikini than Princess Leia's? That's impressive in itself. Smile But, seriously, your photos are as gorgeous as ever, desertdragon.

lol Thank you GubernatorFan, and let's not even get into Dark Elf's armor class :p

desertdragon

desertdragon
Valiarde wrote:Nice figure and head. You did a great job with the pictures Smile

Thanks so much Valiarde!

Diana

Diana
While too exhibitionistic for my taste, I do recognize her beauty, especially when you do the photographing. Smile

brassco

brassco
darn, your pictures makes me regret not getting this...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice, desert dragon. Not sure how I missed these photos — she looks glorious.

Griche

Griche
Cant believe I missed out on such a good figurine. Such a damn shame no store carries it anymore, all except Ebay, where they're charging 600+ and likely a scam. *sigh If anyone doesn't want theirs, hit me up

Diana

Diana
Griche wrote:Cant believe I missed out on such a good figurine. Such a damn shame no store carries it anymore, all except Ebay, where they're charging 600+ and likely a scam. *sigh If anyone doesn't want theirs, hit me up

Welcome to these boards and good luck with your figure hunt! Smile

Griche

Griche
Diana wrote:
Griche wrote:Cant believe I missed out on such a good figurine. Such a damn shame no store carries it anymore, all except Ebay, where they're charging 600+ and likely a scam. *sigh If anyone doesn't want theirs, hit me up

Welcome to these boards and good luck with your figure hunt! Smile

thanks

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I'm quite happy with this figure, I really like both Lucifer elves. But Emma is my favorite of the duo.

Unfortunately, I missed the PO from the Berserker figure. They were sold out so quickly in all the stores I searched (Asian stores only, US and EU stores have high cost to ship it, WHEN they ship it).

Griche

Griche
FreakinLobster wrote:I'm quite happy with this figure, I really like both Lucifer elves. But Emma is my favorite of the duo.

Unfortunately, I missed the PO from the Berserker figure. They were sold out so quickly in all the stores I searched (Asian stores only, US and EU stores have high cost to ship it, WHEN they ship it).

If you mean the berserker from lucifer, it is still happening, Im pretty sure. From BBTS, at least. For me, I am willing to stomach paying a fat 600CAD plus 100$ shipping for this dark elf figurine but I need to make sure the Ebay Chinese sellers aren't scams.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum