OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" 10th Anniversary Special Edition-Daenerys Targaryen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
"A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" TV series 10th anniversary special edition-Daenerys. Targaryen (Season 5) is now on sale!

It is limited to 1,500 pieces worldwide and sold in stock.

Please go to the following online stores to buy:

threezero store ︱ threezerohk.com
threezero Tmall ︱ threezero.tmall.com
Sideshow ︱ sideshow.com
BBICN ︱ bbicn.com
heo ︱ heo.com

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" 10th Anniversary Special Edition-Daenerys Targaryen 20134610

"A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones"-Daenerys. Targaryen (Season 5)

Threezero's HBO "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" series, with exquisite craftsmanship in the fifth season of the role: Daenerys. Targaryen is perfectly reproduced in a 1/6 scale collectible doll.

Limited edition 1/6 scale Daenerys. Tangley's actionable dolls are highly restored characters in TV series and tailor-made costumes.

Pre-order price: USD 178 / HKD 1,380 / RMB 1,161 / JPY 18,500

TM & (c) 2021 Home Box Office, Inc.

Product information:

-Approximately 11 inches (28 cm) tall;
-Dedicated action figure body;
-Exquisite like real head sculpture;
-Tailor-made clothing with fine texture and weather resistance;
-Skirt;
-Necklace
-Pants
-Boots
-Interchangeable hands:
A pair of relaxed hands;
A fisted hand
One hand holding the object.

Materials used: ABS, PVC, POM (fabric used in clothing)

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" 10th Anniversary Special Edition-Daenerys Targaryen 20134810
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" 10th Anniversary Special Edition-Daenerys Targaryen 20134910
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" 10th Anniversary Special Edition-Daenerys Targaryen 20135110
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" 10th Anniversary Special Edition-Daenerys Targaryen 20135210
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" 10th Anniversary Special Edition-Daenerys Targaryen 20135310
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" 10th Anniversary Special Edition-Daenerys Targaryen 20135510
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" 10th Anniversary Special Edition-Daenerys Targaryen 20135610
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" 10th Anniversary Special Edition-Daenerys Targaryen 20135810
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" 10th Anniversary Special Edition-Daenerys Targaryen 20135910
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" 10th Anniversary Special Edition-Daenerys Targaryen 20140010
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" 10th Anniversary Special Edition-Daenerys Targaryen 20140210
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" 10th Anniversary Special Edition-Daenerys Targaryen 20140310

#newproduct #ThreeZero #GameofThrones #DaenerysTargaryen #HBO #female #fantasy

csyeung

csyeung
Very bare bones offering. I have the first version. I'm not particularly fond of the hybrid rooted and sculpted hair. There's already enough debate on both, just pick one and go with it. From her pictures beside Drogon, looks like she's the same size as the first version so I'm not sure if they fixed the size issue. She looked a bit underscaled on the first.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I can see plenty of resemblance, and for all of its issues, the combination hair is not too bad, although it doesn't match very well either. But this expression is just... eh.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m skeptical of any 3Z female figures, and as said the expression is beyond zombie-like (like she’s daydreaming). Thankfully, I don’t have any of the GOT figures, so this is outside of my interest anyway.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" 10th Anniversary Special Edition-Daenerys Targaryen C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
None at all? Not even Tyrion?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:None at all? Not even Tyrion?

Oh, yeah. I forgot about him. But, since I’m not using him as a GOT character, I never think about it in regards to this — that figure is hands down one of the few I’ve been impressed with in this line, but then I went and stripped him entirely of his clothes (except the shoes and belt), and turned him into a Munchkin! Very Happy

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" 10th Anniversary Special Edition-Daenerys Targaryen C8485110

brassco

brassco
I am only interested in the Dragon...

The white dress version of this character seems a tad too simple to pay a premium px. They'll need to up the accessories to garner any interest from me...

ministryofwrath

ministryofwrath
So, I'm interested in the dragon, it's going for 1k USD or more.

I was going to repaint it with silver black and blue, add some spine tubes from the Aliens on to its back and replace the head with a 1/6 scale alien queen head.

Xenomorph dragon.

but that's so expensive I haven't brought myself to do it yet.

blackpool

blackpool
Well they still have problems capturing her likeness... she looks nauseous, may be from her last flight on drogon!

I do agree while 3zero produces fine figures on the male side, they have great difficulties producing female ones... I own the first daenerys, cersei, I also have their michonne, and I must admit they are the less pretty ladies of my collection (I actually swaped daenerys with a custom head)

agentghost

agentghost
Stryker2011 wrote:

Oh, yeah. I forgot about him. But, since I’m not using him as a GOT character, I never think about it in regards to this — that figure is hands down one of the few I’ve been impressed with in this line, but then I went and stripped him entirely of his clothes (except the shoes and belt), and turned him into a Munchkin! Very Happy

damn.. hahhahaha

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
agentghost wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:

damn.. hahhahaha

I know. Poor Peter Dinklage. He’d probably be angrier than his character in Elf if he knew what I did.

PatriciaLaHag

PatriciaLaHag
I just found a russian review.

http://artandtoys.ru/viewtopic.php?id=12843

If you scroll down, you'll find a good comparison photo between 2016 and 2021 version. The likeness has really improved ! I am glad I preordered it.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks, Patricia, for the link. I loved the last comment, that she looks a little like Shakira.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum