OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hard Traveling Heroes (Comic Green Lantern and Green Arrow)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Alanjg1

Alanjg1
I picked up a comic Green Arrow this week and wanted to show him off next to his buddy Hal.
I take no credit for Ollie as he was created by the extremely talented Elvis1976.  His head is a repainted DCD 13" figure head and it works very well.

I actually have two Hal Jordan figures.  One is used to display alongside smaller head sculpts like Numo's Flash and the other is the one shown below to display with Hot Toys sized scupts.  I finally transferred this costume to a Hot Toys MOS body so both of my Hals are now using the same style body.

Here is a picture of Hal and Ollie together:

Hard Traveling Heroes (Comic Green Lantern and Green Arrow) 40598976980_41129a879e_b

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice. I got about 4 seasons in to Arrow and gave up. Too whiny; and all the crying. Sheesh! Modern TV shows (and some movies) are just ruining all our favorite heroes. Your's look like the tough guys they were meant to be. Thanks for sharing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Hard Traveling Heroes (Comic Green Lantern and Green Arrow) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love the figures, and they look great side by side. As for Arrow, I do kinda like this show (always behind on the seasons, however), although I do agree that there is far too much whininess and goodie-two-shoeness going on. Part of being a superhero ought to be to fill the gaps that the normal channels of either justice or human ability to do right cannot fill on their own. I have no problem with Oliver's show look, but yours works great too.

dadrab

dadrab
Both are deeply cool figures.

Love the Green Arrow, as he was always one of my favorite DC heroes. His outfit is very well conceived and executed. Official "attaboy."

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
The 12"/13" Green Lantern was one of the better figures from that line.

Superb duo indeed.

I remember their team-ups in comics back in the day and how Ollie's son teamed up with Kyle Raynor when he took up the mantle as the new Green Lantern in his early outings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum