OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES 1/6 strapless bra set 2020 (4 colors), women's transparent robe & panties (2 colors)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES
SECRET Lingerie Sets 2020

1:6 Scale Female Strapless Bra and Panty set 1:6 Strapless Bra and Panty set

ITEM product number: FGC2020-9 BLACK
ITEM product number: FGC2020-10 WHITE
ITEM product number: FGC2020-11 RED
ITEM product number: FGC2020-12 TAN (Nude)

Product Includes:
Strapless Bra
Panty shorts

-DESIGNED TO FIT 1:6 SCALE FEMALE BODY (FIT WILL VARY ON OTHER FEMALE TYPE BODIES)

-FEMALE HEAD SCULPT AND BODY NOT INCLUDED
picture does not include head and body

PREORDER DEADLINE-SEPTEMBER 18th order deadline: 2020.9.18
ESTIMATED ARRIVAL Q4 2020 Shipping time 2020 fourth quarter

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES 1/6 strapless bra set 2020 (4 colors), women's transparent robe & panties (2 colors) 11494910
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES 1/6 strapless bra set 2020 (4 colors), women's transparent robe & panties (2 colors) 11495010
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES 1/6 strapless bra set 2020 (4 colors), women's transparent robe & panties (2 colors) 11495210
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES 1/6 strapless bra set 2020 (4 colors), women's transparent robe & panties (2 colors) 11495410
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES 1/6 strapless bra set 2020 (4 colors), women's transparent robe & panties (2 colors) 11495611
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES 1/6 strapless bra set 2020 (4 colors), women's transparent robe & panties (2 colors) 11495710
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES 1/6 strapless bra set 2020 (4 colors), women's transparent robe & panties (2 colors) 11495910
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES 1/6 strapless bra set 2020 (4 colors), women's transparent robe & panties (2 colors) 11495911

FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES SECRET Lingerie Sets 2020 1:6 Women's Transparent Robe & Panties
This post was last edited by zhangkuang122 at 2020-8-27 12:08

FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES
SECRET Lingerie Sets 2020

1:6 Scale Female Sheer Robe and Panty set 1:6 Female Sheer Robe and Panty set

ITEM product number: FGC2020-13 BLACK
ITEM product number: FGC2020-14 WHITE

Product Includes product list:
Sheer Lingerie robe
Panty Thong

-DESIGNED TO FIT 1:6 SCALE FEMALE BODY (FIT WILL VARY ON OTHER FEMALE TYPE BODIES) products are suitable for 1:6 large breast body

-FEMALE HEAD SCULPT AND BODY NOT INCLUDED
picture does not contain body and head

PREORDER DEADLINE-SEPTEMBER 18th scheduled order date: 2020.9.18
ESTIMATED ARRIVAL Q4 2020 Estimated arrival date 2020 fourth quarter

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES 1/6 strapless bra set 2020 (4 colors), women's transparent robe & panties (2 colors) 12053310
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES 1/6 strapless bra set 2020 (4 colors), women's transparent robe & panties (2 colors) 12053510
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES 1/6 strapless bra set 2020 (4 colors), women's transparent robe & panties (2 colors) 12053610
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES 1/6 strapless bra set 2020 (4 colors), women's transparent robe & panties (2 colors) 12053810
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES 1/6 strapless bra set 2020 (4 colors), women's transparent robe & panties (2 colors) 12053910
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES 1/6 strapless bra set 2020 (4 colors), women's transparent robe & panties (2 colors) 12053911

#newproduct #FlirtyGirl #StraplessBraSet #transparentrobe #clothing #female #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not bad, but is it just me or the strapless bras don't sit very realistically. The lingerie sets are nice. Where is DeltaForceChung when you need one? Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I sort of like the sheer robe myself — gives off a 40s pin-up vibe.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES 1/6 strapless bra set 2020 (4 colors), women's transparent robe & panties (2 colors) C8485110

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
The robe is nice, and what I’d get out of this. Unless someone knows if that black haired head sculpt is available separately, then I’m buying that now.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Yeah, the bra doesn't sit right somehow - probably just the limited mallability of the silicone, the material can't fit the form because the form is not flesh.

*goes for a cold shower*

I've seen much worse, though.

Also: I didn't know there was a Gigi Hadid sculpt out there.

csyeung

csyeung
MeMyself&I wrote:The robe is nice, and what I’d get out of this. Unless someone knows if that black haired head sculpt is available separately, then I’m buying that now.

Not sure about the black haired one, but the brown haired one is a GAC toys head, so I'm assuming they are using readily available heads on the market. I'm sure the black haired one is one that's out.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
csyeung wrote:the brown haired one is a GAC toys head

Do you mean the Gigi Hadid-alike one in the second (robe) set? I'll need to track that one down then to go with my VCOOL Cara Delevigne.

If you mean the brown-haired one in the first set, that's a CAT Toys sculpt (easy mistake to make). The black-haired one looks like a Super Duck, but don't quote me on it. The Germanic-looking blonde meanwhile is one of the 'old' 2014 Phicen heads.

csyeung

csyeung
GeeWillikers wrote:
csyeung wrote:the brown haired one is a GAC toys head

Do you mean the Gigi Hadid-alike one in the second (robe) set? I'll need to track that one down then to go with my VCOOL Cara Delevigne.

If you mean the brown-haired one in the first set, that's a CAT Toys sculpt (easy mistake to make). The black-haired one looks like a Super Duck, but don't quote me on it. The Germanic-looking blonde meanwhile is one of the 'old' 2014 Phicen heads.

Sorry, yes, the CAT (ct-008) toys sculpt, I have that one, it's actually pretty good. I also got a GAC toys asian sculpt around the same time, so i mixed up companies. But yea, I'm sure i've seen the black haired one in a product page somewhere.

Edit: I think the black haired is a ymtoys head

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
csyeung wrote:Sorry, yes, the CAT (ct-008) toys sculpt, I have that one, it's actually pretty good.

I've got one too, which is the only way I could have possibly remembered.  Laughing

csyeung wrote:Edit: I think the black haired is a ymtoys head

Ah yes, it could be, they do tend to be a little smaller than average (to varying degrees).

Come to think of it, that Gigi H-alike I've suddenly become obsessed by could be a Verycool head, they like doing pretty accurate sculpts of models and 'personalities' without naming names.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
I will be digging through head sculpts tomorrow to see if I can find it thanks to your leads! If I do find it, I will be sure to confirm what it is!

csyeung

csyeung
MeMyself&I wrote:I will be digging through head sculpts tomorrow to see if I can find it thanks to your leads! If I do find it, I will be sure to confirm what it is!

So I just saw these two images on facebook, new set from superduck, and it looks very similar to the head you were asking about. It may be from the older gantz set.

New set 058

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES 1/6 strapless bra set 2020 (4 colors), women's transparent robe & panties (2 colors) 11857610
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES 1/6 strapless bra set 2020 (4 colors), women's transparent robe & panties (2 colors) 11874410

Gantz set 025

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES 1/6 strapless bra set 2020 (4 colors), women's transparent robe & panties (2 colors) Z115_110

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
csyeung wrote:
MeMyself&I wrote:I will be digging through head sculpts tomorrow to see if I can find it thanks to your leads! If I do find it, I will be sure to confirm what it is!

So I just saw these two images on facebook, new set from superduck, and it looks very similar to the head you were asking about. It may be from the older gantz set.

Now that you mention it, yeah, it does. Hmmm. *goes and searches*

EDIT: Welp, I have no idea what head sculpt it is. It is not either of those. Oh well, such is the internet. Now to see who has that sd set up for order, and the robe above for order

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum