OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reasonable price for older premade tbleague figures

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pani

What is a good price for tbleague figures they don’t make anymore? I found a narama figure for 260. Is that a fair price for not making them any more?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
pani wrote:What is a good price for tbleague figures they don’t make anymore?  I found a narama figure for 260. Is that a fair price for not making them any more?  

Is that in USD, or another currency? Just checking...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

pani

Usd. found a fighter woman for 200 usd Which is one of my favorite ones. So I might get that one

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Both of those seem like decent prices for older tbleague figures on the secondary market. The Fighter Woman is an especially good price!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Nekk-ra

Anything under $250 usd for the older out-of-stock Tbleagues is a good price. Most of the time the asking price is much higher, especially the popular characters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum