OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question about Super Duck heads...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question about Super Duck heads... Empty Question about Super Duck heads... Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:06 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I've never actually owned a Super Duck head before, and I'm wondering... do the hair/scalp pieces on these tend to be easily removeable? Or are they stuck on fast with glue?

I ask because I'm eyeing up a Super Duck headsculpt and wanted to get an idea of how much customizing work I'd have to do on it prior to purchasing. Whether I can just pull off the hair and replace it with another synthetic hair piece, or if it would be necessary to cut it all off and rehair completely with natural fibers.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

2Question about Super Duck heads... Empty Re: Question about Super Duck heads... Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:14 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I only own one or two of those (generally I find them far too bland to pick up), and since my cataloguing project was interrupted, it will be some time before I can check. My guess is that they are tightly attached, but I could be wrong.

3Question about Super Duck heads... Empty Re: Question about Super Duck heads... Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:33 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
No worries, thanks for the input. I sort of figured they are probably attached as well, but thought it worth asking in case.

(And I hope everything is ok? )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

4Question about Super Duck heads... Empty Re: Question about Super Duck heads... Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:02 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I hope so too. Smile
You might want to PM ThePhotogsBlog -- he doesn't often look or comment outside of his own threads -- to ask about the SD heads, as he seems to be an SD fan and would probably know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum