OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:

head X1
body X1
hands X2
shoes X1 pair
overcoat X1
shirt X1
White cotton padded clothes X1
Short sleeved shirt X1
Suspenders X1
picture album X1
picture X8
steamer ticket X1
Letter X1

NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure 1-528x36
NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure 3-528x36
NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure 5-528x37
NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure 6-528x36
NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure 8-528x35
NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure 11-52830
NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure 12-52827
NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure 13-52823
NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure 14-52824
NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure 16-52821
NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure 17-52821
NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure 18-52819
NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure 19-52822
NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure 22-52815
NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure 23-52817
NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure 24-52815
NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure 24-52816
NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure 24-52817

#newproduct #Chong #Dawson #movie-based #male

Ovy

Ovy
Fun fact, pics took long to load due to slow connection, only the first one was loading half way. I thought, ok that is DiCaprio, those stairs look like from Django Unchained, didn't remember how that Candie guy was called, maybe Dawson Candie? But he looked so young and didn't he have a beard?

But then it was Titanic.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think this is at least a third version, though maybe different brand. Speaking of which, is it just me or does it say "Chone" on the logo? Not very exciting to me, but it looks pretty good.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Second company to make one of these — the previous company made two (different outfits). But, honestly, what’s the point of this if neither one is going to make a Rose to go with it? The lack of representation of the second figure in a duo from all of these companies really shows a lack of commitment.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Chong: 1/6 Scale Dawson figure C8485110

Diana

Diana
I actually kept thinking that this looks and feels like a 1/12 figure. Seems to lack some of the detail that I appreciate the 1/6 scale for. But nice, nonetheless.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:Second company to make one of these — the previous company made two (different outfits). But, honestly, what’s the point of this if neither one is going to make a Rose to go with it? The lack of representation of the second figure in a duo from all of these companies really shows a lack of commitment.

Agree. What's the point of these without the other main character??

It's why I never got the Princess Bride Westley figure, cause there was no Buttercup... :'(

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Second company to make one of these — the previous company made two (different outfits). But, honestly, what’s the point of this if neither one is going to make a Rose to go with it? The lack of representation of the second figure in a duo from all of these companies really shows a lack of commitment.

It's why I never got the Princess Bride Westley figure, cause there was no Buttercup... :'(

I was bummed about that, also, and I have Westley — not to mention we’ll never get the Montoya figure that was teased at conventions, either. Such a waste

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:

I was bummed about that, also, and I have Westley — not to mention we’ll never get the Montoya figure that was teased at conventions, either. Such a waste

Ugh, indeed. An Inigo would have been great, too. Just imagine the diorama one could have made of their duel...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Is it waterproof? Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Is it waterproof?  Smile

It shouldn’t be. Evil or Very Mad

Ovy

Ovy
How would the romantic duo be complete anyway - with Rose or with that other 'King of the world' buddy? Razz

Valiarde

Valiarde
My heart will go on to another figure

rui

Personally, I'd actually rather have Rose than Jack.

Diana

Diana
Valiarde wrote:My heart will go on to another figure
Laughing

blackpool

blackpool
For a second I thought they were doing figures from "dawson creek", that's quite a relief to see young Leo di Carpaccio! Nice and pretty iconic but same as everyone, where is Kate Winslet???

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:For a second I thought they were doing figures from "dawson creek", that's quite a relief to see young Leo di Carpaccio! Nice and pretty iconic but same as everyone, where is Kate Winslet???

I second that (all of it).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum