OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coastal Invasion

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Coastal Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: Coastal Invasion Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:54 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
PickleMunkey wrote:Dangit now that song is gonna be stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

LOL. Well, there are worse things, right? Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

27Coastal Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: Coastal Invasion Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:05 pm

Valiarde

I really like these shots - always a fan of the more realistic shots with action figures. Was totally worth the effort.
Only thing I personally like not too much is his face tbf - bit more realistic would do wonders for me, especially on that first close up pic (6th from top). But other than that, very well!

28Coastal Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: Coastal Invasion Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:40 pm

PickleMunkey

Valiarde wrote:I really like these shots - always a fan of the more realistic shots with action figures. Was totally worth the effort.
Only thing I personally like not too much is his face tbf -  bit more realistic would do wonders for me, especially on that first close up pic (6th from top). But other than that, very well!

Thanks Smile He'll likely be getting a repaint when I've got a bit less on my plate, but I do like the youthfulness the sculpt portrays.

29Coastal Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: Coastal Invasion Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:35 pm

GregT

sharp work on the unis, gear, location, photography.
what really shines for me is how the rifles look, excellent!

30Coastal Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: Coastal Invasion Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:42 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Man, these photos are beautiful! Stunning use of the location. All the shots in the surf look so legit, and timing couldn't be better, as the sunlight gives these so much atmosphere. Excellent.

31Coastal Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: Coastal Invasion Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:52 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Thanks a lot guys Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum