OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
COOMODEL NS005 1/6 Alloy Die Casting-Nightmare Series- Reaper Soul Reaper
Barcode: 6971242121201

configuration list:
-Alloy super movable skull and skeleton
-2 alloy hands
-4 replacement hands

clothing:
-Black eagle beak mask
-Black Grim Reaper Hood
-Black Reaper Robe
-Chain belt

Accessories:
-Brain
- Death Scythe
-Can light up the chain lantern (without battery)
-Black round bottom bracket

COOMODEL NO.NS005 1/6 DIE-CAST ALLOY-NIGHTMARE SEIRES-DEATH-SOUL REAPER
BARCODE: 6971242121201

The 1/6 Scale Soul Reaper Action Figure Specially Features:
-One (1) die-cast alloy active skull and skeleton
-Two (2) piecies of die-cast alloy palms
-Four (4) piecies of interchangeable palms

Costumes:
-One (1) black hawk-faced mask
-One (1) black death hoodie
-One (1) black death coat
-One (1) chain belt

Accessory:
-One (1) brain
-One (1) reaper's scythe
-One (1) lantern (battery is not included)
-One (1) black figure stand

coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21514310
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21514411
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21514410
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21514511
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21514510
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21514610
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21514611
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21514710
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21514711
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21514810
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21514812
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21514811

COOMODEL NS006 1/6 Alloy Die Casting-Nightmare Series- Egypt Guardian Demon

Bar code: 6971242121218

configuration list:
-Alloy super movable skull and skeleton
-2 alloy hands
-4 replacement hands

clothing:
-Gold crown
-Gold shoulder ornament
-Linen waist step
-Chain belt

Accessories:
-Brain
-Sickle
-Shield
-Black round bottom bracket

COOMODEL NO.NS006 1/6 DIE-CAST ALLOY-NIGHTMARE SEIRES-EGYPT-GUARDIAN DEMON
BARCODE: 6971242121218

The 1/6 Scale Soul Reaper Action Figure Specially Features:
-One (1) die-cast alloy active skull and skeleton
-Two (2) piecies of die-cast alloy palms
-Four (4) piecies of interchangeable palms

Costumes:
-One (1) gold Egyptian crown
-One (1) gold shoulder accessory
-One (1) waist wear
-One (1) chain belt

Accessory:
-One (1) brain
-One (1) sickle
-One (1) shield
-One (1) black figure stand

coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21544011
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21544110
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21544111
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21544112
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21544210
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21544211
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21544311
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21544310
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21544312
coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  21544410

#newproduct #CooModel #NightmareSeries #SoulReaper #EgyptianGuardianDemon #fantasy #horror

Valiarde

Valiarde
They look awesome. Big fan of skeletons of all kinds. Plague mask and candle with real light is also great.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
OMG, the one with the plague doctor mask... I want it!! bounce

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
These are striking looking, but like their other skeleton, they are really short (less than 11") -- which will make them look positively tiny next to most other figures (including TBL).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for pointing that out, Stryker. That's a bummer. :/

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

shazzdan

shazzdan
They look cool but I've read a lot of disappointing things about the CooModel die-cast skeleton. I wish their earlier plastic one was still available.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2011 wrote:These are striking looking, but like their other skeleton, they are really short (less than 11") -- which will make them look positively tiny next to most other figures (including TBL).

OK, I had to do the math but regrettably, you must be right. Initially I reacted positively to the picture that says 320mm (= 12.6") but then I realized that includes the headgear. The skeleton must be the same as the Coo "bare bones" (hmm) alloy ones, which are 10 3/4". Which is logical, because new taller molds would be a big deal. So then the headgear must be about 2" I guess, because it overlaps the skull about 1/4", and then the hatted figure is 12.6". This is adding insult to injury because I regretted buying the basic ones (because they were too short) and at least if I had gone with one of these I would have interesting accessories to reduce the disappointment. Thanks for the sour persimmons, Coo.

Valiarde

Valiarde
shazzdan wrote:They look cool but I've read a lot of disappointing things about the CooModel die-cast skeleton. I wish their earlier plastic one was still available.

It is true, I have one of the older and one of the die-cast skeletons. I prefer the older one. The metal is very hard to pose, doesn'T stand very well (ok that was also a bit of a problem with the plastic skeletons) and the extremities falling off easily. They are cool looking though and if you pose them carefully in your shelf they do the job. Or if you use them for diorama purposes.
So it is a mixed back - but if you need a skeleton or get them for a good price with these accessories, they are totally fine imo. Basketball

Edit: As for the size, it is not great that these aren'T really 12" but I don't care. Even if I turn my skeletons into fantasy skeleton warriors, I don't mind them being a bit shorter. Just pretend this is normal for Skeleton Warrior races like Dwarves or halfings are smaller than humans Razz

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, skeletons sans flesh ought to be on the shortish side, but yes, I take the point of how they would integrate (or not) with other sixth-scale figures. I did like their plastic skeletons, haven't experienced these yet, and not likely to. The Soul Reaper looks like a cool representation of the conventional Grim Reaper. But I call (censored) on the pseudo-Egyptian Guardian Demon. I should be thankful, really -- my wallet certainly is.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:Well, skeletons sans flesh ought to be on the shortish side, but yes, I take the point of how they would integrate (or not) with other sixth-scale figures. I did like their plastic skeletons, haven't experienced these yet, and not likely to. The Soul Reaper looks like a cool representation of the conventional Grim Reaper. But I call (censored) on the pseudo-Egyptian Guardian Demon. I should be thankful, really -- my wallet certainly is.

Yeah, "call (censored) on the pseudo-Egyptian Guardian Demon" is totally right -- this doesn't look anything like any real historical pseudo-Egyptian Guardian Demon I've ever seen.  Just teasing, I know exactly what you mean.  

It's a pretty regrettable situation when my Coo $100+ metal alloy skeletons are way less useful to me than the best of the Dollar Store ones I have from years ago.  I mean, right now (well two weeks ago) Home Depot was selling cheap 6" posable skeletons that would blow away Coo's, if Home Depot made a 12" version.  I could get past the many other problems (hate the jaw) but a height differential so drastic that you can only use it, as Valiarde proposes, for some unique fantasy race...    Having an all-purpose 1/6 skeleton would be one thing, but having one that can only be some unique race of Skeleton Warrior dwarf or halfling, that is a big (small) difference.

csyeung

csyeung
This looks great, but it's a big NOPE for me. I don't think i need this in my collection.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Just around 90 Euro on kghobby (plus delivery though). not too bad especially compared to the naked skeleton version which was around 80 I think?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$136 USD on Timewalker.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

coomodel - NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Alloy Die-casting Nightmare Series-Reaper Soul Reaper/Egypt Guardian Demon#NS005/NS006  C8485110

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
These are finally out!

The Soul Reaper is on it's way to me as I type. I hope it lives up to the 18 months' worth of anticipation.

Valiarde

Valiarde
GeeWillikers wrote:These are finally out!

The Soul Reaper is on it's way to me as I type. I hope it lives up to the 18 months' worth of anticipation.

The outfit looks cool of these guys but the skeltons are rather hard to pose. Still hope you like them!
I recommend these: https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5757-the-4-skeletons-of-the-apocalypse   Razz

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
^ I am very tempted by those, but after my latest round of preorders kicked in all at once, I'll have to cut back on my spending on this hobby for a while now. I have to, I say!

Hopefully the long delay on these went into improving the build and flexibility of the actual skeletons themselves.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GeeWillikers wrote:^ I am very tempted by those, but after my latest round of preorders kicked in all at once, I'll have to cut back on my spending on this hobby for a while now. I have to, I say!

Hopefully the long delay on these went into improving the build and flexibility of the actual skeletons themselves.

Man, I wish I was still capable of that kind of optimism!  Seriously I think the likelihood is pretty small for any kind of remedy to the two huge problems of these skeletons, namely a) being way too short, and b) very awkward to pose.  Unfortunately I think both problems flow from the decision to make them diecast, which was no doubt well-intentioned, but it didn't work out -- so those problems aren't capable of being tweaked, short of a radical (unlikely) re-design.  Remember they already re-released these once unchanged (with the second La Muerta figure as a set) still way too short and still rough to pose.  I doubt they re-invented anything from the ground up.  The long passage of time is probably more hoping people forgot the reviews from the first time around.

The issues are fresh in my mind because I just dug my two out for the first time in 1 1/2 years, to photograph with recent Sideshow Malavestros (he's 10" so for the first time these 10.5" skeleton look passable).  On the new release, I'd love to be wrong.  At least the addition of the gear this time around makes them slightly more appealing than the first bare bones release.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Yes, the Reaper's outfit and accessories are a definite plus - if the set as a whole disappoints I can easily repurpose everything included, even if it's just for use as set-dressing elsewhere (skeleton included). The Demon Guard, much less so (only the sickle is of any interest to me there).

The other plus point for me here has been the price, which by 1/6 (and increasingly 1/12) standards was quite reasonable for a change.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GeeWillikers wrote:Yes, the Reaper's outfit and accessories are a definite plus - if the set as a whole disappoints I can easily repurpose everything included, even if it's just for use as set-dressing elsewhere (skeleton included). The Demon Guard, much less so (only the sickle is of any interest to me there).

The other plus point for me here has been the price, which by 1/6 (and increasingly 1/12) standards was quite reasonable for a change.

The robe on the Reaper may be long and bunched up enough that one could pad under his feet to give him slightly extra height. Conceivably one could even break off the foot under the robe and reglue it with an extender, losing only a joint that doesn't work well anyway. These are options that don't exist with the Guardian. On the other hand the Guardian probably appeals to all of us who are into the TBL Egyptian Fantasy world; and also, a classical garb skeleton (with a slight shift from Graecian to Egyptian) is ever so Ray Harryhausen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum