OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Feng Toys: 1/6 Han Dynasty Tiger and Leopard Cavalry Metal Armor - Leopard Rider (Single Version) & War Horse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Feng TOYS vs. Wei Su 1/6 Movable Ancient Soldier Figure Dahan Tiger and Leopard Cavalry Metal Armor

The Han Dynasty Tiger and Leopard Cavalry is a 1:6 maneuverable armor. The restoration is based on the unearthed murals and restoration books. The Han Dynasty iron armor is used for reference. The characters and war horses are all made of independent iron armor pieces.

Configuration list:
- Headsculpt
- head crown
- Body without accessories
- Replacement hand forms (3 pairs)
- Exquisite packing case

Clothing:
- Underwear
- Underpants
- Socks
- Cloth shoes
- Leather chest plate
- Leather leg protectors
- Cowhide belt
- Metal braided helmet
- Metal wristband
- A set of metal armor
- A set of arrow knights
- Duffel bag
- Arch
- Three arrows
- A set of bow and arrow bag
- Leather handbag
- A set of horn
- Iron meteor hammer
- Knife of Han Dynasty
- Halberd of Han Dynasty

Limited to 300 sets worldwide. While stocks last.

NEW PRODUCT: Feng Toys: 1/6 Han Dynasty Tiger and Leopard Cavalry Metal Armor - Leopard Rider (Single Version) & War Horse 17112025
NEW PRODUCT: Feng Toys: 1/6 Han Dynasty Tiger and Leopard Cavalry Metal Armor - Leopard Rider (Single Version) & War Horse 17112026
NEW PRODUCT: Feng Toys: 1/6 Han Dynasty Tiger and Leopard Cavalry Metal Armor - Leopard Rider (Single Version) & War Horse 17112024
NEW PRODUCT: Feng Toys: 1/6 Han Dynasty Tiger and Leopard Cavalry Metal Armor - Leopard Rider (Single Version) & War Horse 17112027
NEW PRODUCT: Feng Toys: 1/6 Han Dynasty Tiger and Leopard Cavalry Metal Armor - Leopard Rider (Single Version) & War Horse 17112028
NEW PRODUCT: Feng Toys: 1/6 Han Dynasty Tiger and Leopard Cavalry Metal Armor - Leopard Rider (Single Version) & War Horse 17112029
NEW PRODUCT: Feng Toys: 1/6 Han Dynasty Tiger and Leopard Cavalry Metal Armor - Leopard Rider (Single Version) & War Horse 17112030
NEW PRODUCT: Feng Toys: 1/6 Han Dynasty Tiger and Leopard Cavalry Metal Armor - Leopard Rider (Single Version) & War Horse 17112031

War horse configuration list:

- A black horse (about 40 cm in height and 42 cm in width)
- A set of metal armor for horse
- A set of metal horse-face skirt
- A set of brass cowhide chest strap
- A set of tail flags
- Four puttees
- A set of horse leather
- A set of saddle
- Embroidered girth for horses
- A set of brass beads
- Leather braided reins
- A set of saddle belt
- A set of metal stirrups (detachable)
- Mudguard for a horse (embroidered cloth)
- 25 brass Apricot Leaves (copper bell)
- 4 metal horseshoe magnet

Limited to 300 sets worldwide. While stocks last.

NEW PRODUCT: Feng Toys: 1/6 Han Dynasty Tiger and Leopard Cavalry Metal Armor - Leopard Rider (Single Version) & War Horse 17112032
NEW PRODUCT: Feng Toys: 1/6 Han Dynasty Tiger and Leopard Cavalry Metal Armor - Leopard Rider (Single Version) & War Horse 17112033
NEW PRODUCT: Feng Toys: 1/6 Han Dynasty Tiger and Leopard Cavalry Metal Armor - Leopard Rider (Single Version) & War Horse 17112034

#newproduct #FengToys #HanDynasty #Tiger&LeopardCavalry #LeopardRider #WarHorse #Chinese #male #horse #animal

Chip

It`s not my line of things , but both figure and horse have amazing details , it`s more like someone's custom figure than an " Out of the box " set . Things seem to be stepping up another gear in the 1/6th detail .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love these, even if I'm always wondering how much of this is based on serious research and how much is essentially a fantasy creation. I know less about east Asian armor, so the possible (I feel probable) inaccuracies seem to bother me less than with other things. Either way, it looks great. Now will I be able to resist?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum