OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RINGS SERIES: ELVEN WARRIOR
(Product ID: LOTR027W)

The Elven Warrior Sixth Scale Figure features authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness from The Fellowship of the Ring:
· Approximately 30 cm tall
· Over 34 points of articulation

Features:
· Asmus Toys ADAM body
· One pair of relaxed posture hand
· One pair of weapon holding hand
· One pair of fist posture hand
· One pair of two parts boot, enhanced ankle articulation

Special features on Clothing:
· One pair of long sleeved hooded chainmail
· One pair of red long underpants
· One blue cape
· One belt with scabbard

Special features in weapons:
· One double handed elven blade
· One elven spare
· One sword scabbard
· One elven shield

Special features in armour:
· One helmet
· One chest piece
· One pair of shoulder piece
· One pair of forearm armour
· One pair of lower torso armour

Accessories:
· One Asmus Toys figure stand
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -

Asmus Toys The Lord of the Rings (Chinese translation: Lord of the Rings) Elf Soldier One to Six Collection Realistic Doll
(Product Code: LOTR027W)

· A super-realistic head sculpture, produced by the Asma team.
· Super movable body, about 30 cm high (34 movable joints)
· 6 interchangeable hands · 1 pair of two-stage boots

Apparel and cloth:
· One piece of long-sleeved turban and chain mail · One piece of red panties · One piece of blue cloak · One scabbard belt

arms:
· Two-handed sword of the elf soldier · Spear of the elf soldier · Sheath of the elf soldier · Elf shield

armor:
· A helmet · a chest armor · a pair of shoulder armor · a pair of forearm armor · a pair of lower body armor

Accessories:

· One Asima doll display stand

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 10215010
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 10215110
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 10215210
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 10215311
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 10215312
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 10215410
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 10215411
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 10215511
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 10215610
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 10215611
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 10215612
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 10215710
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 10223110

ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RINGS SERIES: ELVEN ARCHER
(Product ID: LOTR027A)

The Elven Archer Sixth Scale Figure features authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness from The Followship of the Ring
· Approximately 30 cm tall
· Over 34 points of articulation

Features:
· Asmus Toys ADAM body
· One pair of relaxed posture hand
· One pair of weapon holding hand
· One pair of fist posture hand
. One bow drawing hand
· One pair of two parts boot, enhanced ankle articulation

Special features on Clothing:
· One pair of long sleeved hooded chainmail
· One pair of red long underpants
· One blue cape
· One belt with quiver

Special features in weapons:
· One elven long bow
. Ten elven arrows
· One elven spare
· One quiver
· One elven shield

Special features in armour:
· One helmet
· One chest piece
· One pair of shoulder piece
· One pair of forearm armour
· One pair of lower torso armour
Asmus Toys The Lord of the Rings (Chinese translation: The Lord of the Rings) Elf Archers One to Six Collection Realistic Figure
(Product Code: LOTR027A)

· A super-realistic head sculpture, produced by the Asma team.
· Super movable body, about 30 cm high (34 movable joints)
· 6 interchangeable hands (an archer is attached)
· 1 pair of two-stage boots

Apparel and cloth:
· One piece of long-sleeved turban, one piece of chain mail, one piece of red panties, one piece of blue cloak, one piece of quiver belt

arms:
· Elf Archer Longbow· Elf Archer Arrow· Elf Archer Spear· Elf Archer Quiver· Elf Archer Shield

armor:
· A helmet · a chest armor · a pair of shoulder armor · a pair of forearm armor · a pair of lower body armor

Accessories:
· One Asima doll display stand

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 11381310
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 11381311
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 11381510
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 11381710
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 11381711
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 11381810
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 11382010
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 11382210
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 11382510
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A 11382910

#newproduct #AsmusCollectibles #LordoftheRings #ElvenWarrior #ElvenArcher #movie #fantasy #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty cool sets. I'm glad they are getting into warriors. Some of those human warriors would be great too, and of course there are plenty of orcs and what not. Somehow I don't think they've run out of named/main characters... maybe dwarf-sixpacks aren't economically viable. I wish shovelchop would finish his dwarves and share... and I do hope he is doing well. Back to this, it's striking how much of the equipment is the same between the two sets. Unless I've overlooked a detail, the sword and the bow-arrows-quiver are the only differences, and maybe the heads (but who would know?). Now you've got to buy both. Smile Ironically, it seems to me more likely that an archer would be equipped with a sword (which he doesn't have) than with a pike and shield (which he does). Maybe that's how it was in the movies -- I'm no expert.

csyeung

csyeung
This warrior looks pretty good! Luckily I never dove into the LOTR line, there would be so many to collect and my wallet would hate me. Thanks for the new product updates Stryker!

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:Pretty cool sets. I'm glad they are getting into warriors. Some of those human warriors would be great too, and of course there are plenty of orcs and what not. Somehow I don't think they've run out of named/main characters... maybe dwarf-sixpacks aren't economically viable. I wish shovelchop would finish his dwarves and share... and I do hope he is doing well. Back to this, it's striking how much of the equipment is the same between the two sets. Unless I've overlooked a detail, the sword and the bow-arrows-quiver are the only differences, and maybe the heads (but who would know?). Now you've got to buy both. Smile Ironically, it seems to me more likely that an archer would be equipped with a sword (which he doesn't have) than with a pike and shield (which he does). Maybe that's how it was in the movies -- I'm no expert.

Really dangerous to the wallet when you get into the "army-builder" concept but with figures at this price point, rather than 3 3/4 GI Joe Cobra troops or something.  I think two together will look much better than one, so it's good there's a little bit of differencing (not much).  The pike and shield are probably going to be used when you have two of them guarding a door, or a row of them standing at attention, so that's probably why they both have them.  I had to squint and I think the faces are different but way too similar, they could have distinguished them more.  It's an interesting question whether (a) the coif is removable, (b) is there anything sculpted underneath, and (c)  are they unfriendly to headswaps?  Which is to say, is the coif one piece with the chest mithril, and is it locked in by unremovable armor?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Always wanted to see this made in 1/6, so I am happy.

agentghost

agentghost
I have mixed feeling about this. I am glad that they start on troop since LOTR have the most beautiful armor design.

I am sad because Asmus sucks with armored character.

This beautiful elven armor/shield/sword should be a thing of beauty (I own 2x shields from United Cutlery). Look cheaply made. Sad

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m on the fence about these guys, to be honest. I’ve been heavily invested in this line (though I missed many of their early Orcs). I’m just not into “army building”, as I’d rather have the main characters.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-Elven Warrior#LOTR027W & Archer#LOTR027A C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Really dangerous to the wallet when you get into the "army-builder" concept but with figures at this price point, rather than 3 3/4 GI Joe Cobra troops or something.  I think two together will look much better than one, so it's good there's a little bit of differencing (not much).  The pike and shield are probably going to be used when you have two of them guarding a door, or a row of them standing at attention, so that's probably why they both have them.  I had to squint and I think the faces are different but way too similar, they could have distinguished them more.

Good point, I hadn't really thought of that. While it would make little sense for equipping actual archers this way instead of giving them a sword, providing them with a pike and shield does allow you to have them stand guard alongside the regular warrior and look indistinguishable (presumably the shield would cover up the missing sword). And you would be able to achieve this by getting just one of each, instead of two regular warriors, etc. Or they could have given all the accessories to the archer and made him a deluxe set. I think the heads are different, slightly, but who would be able to tell with the helmets on?

Stryker2011 wrote:I’m on the fence about these guys, to be honest. I’ve been heavily invested in this line (though I missed many of their early Orcs). I’m just not into “army building”, as I’d rather have the main characters.

I agree. At current costs, army-building is dangerous territory, and it feels more justifiable spending the big bucks on main characters. In a perfect world, companies would find a way to produce army-builders at significantly reduced costs and make them available as (say) two-packs for (say) 1.5 times the price of a single main character figure. This ought to be more possible with helmeted heads, although these here expose parts of the face. It's not a perfect world anyway. By the way, I liked some of the human armor look better, so it would be nice if they did those too (and I don't just mean Rohan).

Delanie

Delanie
Well I was looking for Male elves but I'm not really into the style of the movie elves I always thought they lost some of the otherworldliness and to be honest line fighting just seems the wrong style for them.

The armour is one of the reasons I've not ordered Elrond yet

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:At current costs, army-building is dangerous territory, and it feels more justifiable spending the big bucks on main characters. In a perfect world, companies would find a way to produce army-builders at significantly reduced costs and make them available as (say) two-packs for (say) 1.5 times the price of a single main character figure. This ought to be more possible with helmeted heads, although these here expose parts of the face. It's not a perfect world anyway. By the way, I liked some of the human armor look better, so it would be nice if they did those too (and I don't just mean Rohan).

The trade-off on their marketability might be that with Legolas or Gimli for example, the figures can pretty much be only Legolas or Gimli; but something like these Elven warriors could also appeal to somebody who wants to use them not in any specific LOTR display but rather generically with say some TBL warrior ladies, or Conan, Red Sonja, or just any Magic, or Dungeons & Dragons stuff.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
This is a neat idea! The outfit they used is not necessarily my fave look, but I do appreciate the concept.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum