OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 7-MORGAN JONES Morgan Jones Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
"The Walking Dead" – 1/6 Morgan. Jones (Season Seven)

-Product Code: 3Z0099 "The Walking Dead"-1/6 Morgan. Jones (Season 7)-Pre
-order deadline: March 10, 2021
-Estimated shipping date: Third quarter of 2021

Packaging:
-Each product packaging size: 13 x 36 x 11 cm / GW 1.0 kg (approx. )
- each product Code EAN: 4,897,056,202,436
- packaging materials: hard cardboard box + plastic pallets

of the Morgan 1/6 Dead lettin Jones (Season. 7)
1/6 Collectible Figures Series Scale
(13 is January 2021 - 10 March 2021)

when treatment with When Chad and the "Salvation Army" were in trouble, Morgan's pursuit of peace had collapsed. He repeatedly tried desperately to maintain the balance of the parties, but was screwed up again. With blood on his hands, war is imminent, Morgan's sanity hangs in a thread, and his war path will put many people in trouble.

Threezero once again launched another main character in "The Walking Dead" --- 1/6 Morgan. Jones collectible dolls.

1/6 Morgan. The Jones Collectible Action Figure is about 12 inches tall (approximately ~29.5 cm), with a dedicated high-moving body and exquisite realistic head sculpture, equipped with a set of tailor-made old clothing, and a full set of vivid painted armor And several pairs of interchangeable hands. Weapons include sticks, rifles, pistols and short knives.

Materials used: ABS, PVC, POM, Fabric

Features:
-12 inches (29.5 cm) high movable body and tailor-made clothing;
-Exquisite and realistic sculpture;

Clothing:
-Navy blue long-sleeved shirt
-White short-sleeved T-shirt
-Khaki pants
-Boot

accessories :
- armored vests
- Breastplate
- shoulder pads
- bicep pad
- elbow pads
- forearm protection pad
- pad knee
- shin pad

arms:
--1 stick
- a rifle
- a pistol and holster
- 1 short knife and sheath.

Interchangeable hands:
-1 pair of relaxed hands
-1 pair of fists
-1 pair of gunners
-1 pair of hands holding objects

*The picture is for reference only, and the product is subject to the final product.
This product contains small parts that may be suffocating, and is only suitable for people over 15 years of age.

The Walking Dead (c) 2021 AMC Film Holdings LLC. All Rights Reserved.
*** Reminder: We will only confirm the order with date, signature and company chop on our order form or retailer's own purchase order, thank you for your co- operation!

TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 7-MORGAN JONES Morgan Jones Action Figure 16411811
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 7-MORGAN JONES Morgan Jones Action Figure 16411910
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 7-MORGAN JONES Morgan Jones Action Figure 16412010
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 7-MORGAN JONES Morgan Jones Action Figure 16412210
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 7-MORGAN JONES Morgan Jones Action Figure 16412410
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 7-MORGAN JONES Morgan Jones Action Figure 16412510
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 7-MORGAN JONES Morgan Jones Action Figure 16412710
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 7-MORGAN JONES Morgan Jones Action Figure 16412810
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 7-MORGAN JONES Morgan Jones Action Figure 16412811
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 7-MORGAN JONES Morgan Jones Action Figure 16412910
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 7-MORGAN JONES Morgan Jones Action Figure 16412911
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 7-MORGAN JONES Morgan Jones Action Figure 16413010
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 7-MORGAN JONES Morgan Jones Action Figure 16411612

#newproduct #Threezero #WalkingDead #MorganJones #horror #TVseries #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool -- someone who actually watches the show may wish to correct me as to accuracy, but just looking at this, I love the realistic treatment of the head, the accessories, the complexity of the outfit. I suppose those knee pads etc could be a bit more weathered, but from a purely uninitiated passer-by point of view, somehow this is by far the most interesting set I have seen based on this franchise. Or maybe it has been too long since I've looked at the others. Yep, I realize he's not the main protagonist.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
That is a really good likeness of Lennie James, with one minor gripe: the body somehow makes him appear thinner and older than he actually is. I think it might be in the neck-to-head thickness ratio as the body itself seems to be the right build. Or maybe the actual facial features are just very slightly off-scale.

The actual likeness is pretty good though.

csyeung

csyeung
Looks pretty good to me, although I stopped watching TWD years ago.

shazzdan

shazzdan
I like it. The head sculpt is good and the figure is true to the character.

Ovy

Ovy
Ah cool looking one, hope the head will be available separately one day, but anyway, also very great for regular post apocalyptic kit bashing.

Just started season 10 on Netflix  yesterday actually, although it's more of a 'background series' for me while working on my figures for 5 seasons now, haha. I am honestly not sure who is still alive and not, that's how attentive I am.
But they make stuff from seashells now and fight with spears and shields, they are definitely stealing from my Mediterran apocalypse again.

Does anyone know Morgan did use to make his breastplate, is that some sports equipment, or is this from a motorbike?

ministryofwrath

ministryofwrath
if they didn't butcher the show... oddly enough I'm dumping 100s on a zombie horde, and I went with my own original survivors, I just... can't get in to walking dead enough to get their figures.

Negan might be the only one I'd ever think of getting, and it just isn't worth it after how the show went

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum