OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 1-Rick Grimes Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
"The Walking Dead" 1/6 Rick. Grimes (Season One)
Threezero once again released the protagonist of "The Walking Dead"-1/6 Rick. Grimes collectible action figure. Pre-order products at threezero store ( www.threeezerohk.com ), threezero Tmall and threezero authorized retailers around the world!

Rick. Grimes is the deputy sheriff of a small town in Georgia. Injured during the mission, he woke up in a coma and found himself in the end of the world. After he found a group of survivors and reunited with his family, Rick gradually became their leader. Rick is a natural leader, and his companions have full confidence in him. However, he urgently needs to make the right choice and protect those who cannot protect himself, which may keep him away from his family and cause tension in his marriage and relationship with his son.

Rick. The Grimes collection-level movable doll is about 12 inches high (about ~30cm), with a high movable body and exquisitely realistic head sculpture. It is equipped with a set of lightweight, old-fashioned costumes and simulations based on the styling in the play. Color and several pairs of interchangeable hands. Accessories include: revolver, 4 shotguns and walkie-talkie.

Pre-order price: USD 179/RMB 1,160/ HKD 1,400/ JPY 19,680

Features:

movable body with a height of ~12" (30 cm) and tailor-made clothing;
exquisite and realistic head sculpture;
clothing:

sheriff jacket Coat,
Sheriff’s Shirt,
T-shirt,
Pants,
Belt,
Western Boots
Accessories:

Flocking Sheriff’s Hat with Rope,
Sheriff’s Collar Pin,
Sheriff’s Badge,
Watch,
Walkie Talkie
Shotgun gun bag
Weapon:

1 revolver
4 shotguns
Interchangeable hands:

1 pair of relaxed hands,
1 pair of fists,
1 pair of shotgun holders,
1 pair of revolver holders
Material: ABS, PVC, POM, fabric
Packing size: ~ (W130 x H360 x D110) mm (1 kg)

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 1-Rick Grimes Action Figure  09593811
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 1-Rick Grimes Action Figure  09593812
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 1-Rick Grimes Action Figure  09594311
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 1-Rick Grimes Action Figure  09594510
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 1-Rick Grimes Action Figure  09594710
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 1-Rick Grimes Action Figure  09595010
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 1-Rick Grimes Action Figure  09595212
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 1-Rick Grimes Action Figure  09595210
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 1-Rick Grimes Action Figure  09595211
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 1-Rick Grimes Action Figure  09595310
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 1-Rick Grimes Action Figure  10002410
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 1-Rick Grimes Action Figure  10002510
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 1-Rick Grimes Action Figure  10002511
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 1-Rick Grimes Action Figure  10002513
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 1-Rick Grimes Action Figure  10002512
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 1-Rick Grimes Action Figure  10011811

#newproduct #Threezero #WalkingDead #RickGrimes #male #CableTV #horror

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
As someone who doesn't watch the show, that is not a look of Grimes' that I was familiar with. I'm sure even someone who knew it might appreciate it, as it has not (I think) been rendered in sixth scale before. Great detail, like the wedding ring.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This is actually a really decent sculpt and likeness. It’s unfortunate that 3Z has a weird hit or miss when it comes to this stuff. Like you, I think Carol looks pretty good, but many of their female figures are so far off as to be laughable.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 1-Rick Grimes Action Figure  C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad to hear it (Grimes), and that you like Carol too.

Diana

Diana
I forgot he looked like that at first. Good times. I got bored with his character arc around season 5 or 6. The saaaaame torture seemed to be going oooon and on.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
The season becoming stale after season 5 was the main reason i didnt jump the figure bandwagon. Same routine of finding shelter, overcome the odds and been send packing once more over and over. The figure though looks good, season one was my favorite anyways, fresh zombies and abundand loot laying around is my kind of zombie fun Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It also doesn’t help that everyone’s going to die eventually anyway…. the whole show becomes a redundant exercise in futility. I stopped watching even before Negan made his first appearance, because I knew which character they were going to kill off and decided I was done. The only characters left I actually still give a crap about are Carol and Darryl, and neither is enough to get me to keep watching.

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" Season 1-Rick Grimes Action Figure  C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
Stryker2011 wrote:The only characters left I actually still give a crap about are Carol and Darryl...
You might like this then.
https://ew.com/tv/walking-dead-norman-reedus-spin-off-daryl-carol/

shazzdan

shazzdan
Tjolnir wrote:The season becoming stale after season 5 was the main reason i didnt jump the figure bandwagon. Same routine of finding shelter, overcome the odds and been send packing once more over and over. The figure though looks good, season one was my favorite anyways, fresh zombies and abundand loot laying around is my kind of zombie fun Smile
I think I might buy this because Season 1 was my favourite too. Plus, I don't have a sheriff's uniform in my 1:6 wardrobe. Might come in handy.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s funny. Figures. I don’t know if I want to go back and watch the seasons of the show I haven’t seen just to catch up, however.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum