OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale SWTOYS FS041 Lady Bat Female Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Packing List:
1 * Regular head sculpt
1 ( Smiling Head sculpt
1 * Figure body
1 * Cloak
1 * Jumpsuit & Collar
1 * Belt
1 * Pair of Boots
4 * PairsHands
2 * Boomerang
1 * Hook and hook launcher

SWToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale SWTOYS FS041 Lady Bat Female Action Figure 11418
SWToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale SWTOYS FS041 Lady Bat Female Action Figure 2751
SWToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale SWTOYS FS041 Lady Bat Female Action Figure 3483
SWToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale SWTOYS FS041 Lady Bat Female Action Figure 4448
SWToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale SWTOYS FS041 Lady Bat Female Action Figure 5426
SWToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale SWTOYS FS041 Lady Bat Female Action Figure 6399
SWToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale SWTOYS FS041 Lady Bat Female Action Figure 7386
SWToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale SWTOYS FS041 Lady Bat Female Action Figure 163f2c10

#newproduct #SWToys #LadyBat #female #TV-based #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
As usual, I'm not really in the know about these comic book characters and all their variations, unless it was something I saw in a live action film. So no idea as to how much justice it does to this version of the character, but she looks pretty good to me. Perhaps it is not relevant here, but with such figures I always wish there is an unmasked head sculpt too.

brassco

brassco
SWToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale SWTOYS FS041 Lady Bat Female Action Figure Rubyrosebatwoman

based on the drama Batwoman, starring Ruby Rose. However, the actress has been changed as Rose quitted...

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
brassco wrote:based on the drama Batwoman, starring Ruby Rose. However, the actress has been changed as Rose quitted...

Even worse for the prospects of this SWTOYS figure, the new Batwoman on the show is black with a curly Afro plus minor costume changes, so this figure can't represent the new TV Batwoman post Season 1.  But on the other hand, fortunately for SWTOYS, the original look of the TV Batwoman tracked pretty closely the look of the comics, so this figure still works fully for the current comics version of the character 2006-date.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I see. What a convoluted way to get it right after all! Thanks for the info, guys.

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
Stryker2011” wrote:SWToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale SWTOYS FS041 Lady Bat Female Action Figure 4448

I saw this on Giantoy as PO awhile back and I dig it! Been rattling around the thought of possibly picking it up.

GubernatorFan wrote:As usual, I'm not really in the know about these comic book characters and all their variations, unless it was something I saw in a live action film. So no idea as to how much justice it does to this version of the character, but she looks pretty good to me. Perhaps it is not relevant here, but with such figures I always wish there is an unmasked head sculpt too.

As others have stated, it’s based on the first season of the CW’s Batwoman TV series. I actually really liked the show, as cheesy as it sometimes was. I did like the shows premise and her costume, but haven’t kept up with it since Ruby Rose left. And speaking of her, I’m waiting on the arrival of the Ruby Rose headsculpt (no neck) and was wondering what type of neck joint the base fogure of this set uses, as it would be cool if I could pop on the unmasked or “no-cowl” version of the character. I’m leaning on that it probably has a completely different neck setup.

SWToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale SWTOYS FS041 Lady Bat Female Action Figure F8ec4610
SWToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale SWTOYS FS041 Lady Bat Female Action Figure 5b282010
SWToys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale SWTOYS FS041 Lady Bat Female Action Figure 33c22a10

And yes, that’s how she looked under the cowl. I was kinda shocked when it first showed her, since I had only seen her in the Batwoman guise prior to watching the show. It’s not that I thought it was a bad look, but I was expecting bright red locks! Laughing

If the body isn’t compatible with this head, then I don’t know why you wouldn’t be able to use a comparable TBL body as a replacement so you could swap heads. Then again it would all be dependent on how the original cowl/head attaches to the original body.

My minds-a-wondering, now…

csyeung

csyeung
Wasn't Soosoo toys also making a version of this Batwoman? I'll go search and see if I can find it.

Edit: Right, here is the link on this forum https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t4273-new-product-soosootoys-batlady-1-6-scale-action-figure-sst-030

I remember now, there was some super photoshopped images for the promo pics.

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
csyeung wrote:Wasn't Soosoo toys also making a version of this Batwoman? I'll go search and see if I can find it.

Edit: Right, here is the link on this forum https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t4273-new-product-soosootoys-batlady-1-6-scale-action-figure-sst-030

Hmmmmm… Options! Ouch, what crazy bad photoshopped hair on those pics. I do think the actual suit looks better on the Soo Soo Toys version over this one, but on the other hand, I think the head sculpt looks better on this one. Little difference in price, too. Decisions, decisions.

Ghost808

Ghost808
csyeung wrote:Wasn't Soosoo toys also making a version of this Batwoman? I'll go search and see if I can find it.

Haha! I particularly like xavion's comment on the soosoo version. "Batman in a wig with lipstick". Nearly spat my coffee there!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum