OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
About Full Box
1. This is a fully assembled 1/6 scale action figure with body, head and accessories in the description.
2. It comes with an original packaging box from the factory.

Packing List:
head sculpt: 1 piece
Genuine leather tights: 1 piece
Genuine leather arm sleeves: 1 pair
Genuine leather boots: 1 pair
Red scarf around the waist: 1 piece
Full wrap rubber female vegan body: 1 piece
Hand type: 3 pairs

NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure Scree709
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure Scree710
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure Scree711
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure Scree714
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure Scree712
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure Scree713
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure Scree716
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure Scree717
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure Scree715

#newproduct #7CCToys #LadyMarvel #female #comicbook

Talon65

My favorite iteration of Ms. Marvel! Very cool!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Talon65 wrote:My favorite iteration of Ms. Marvel! Very cool!

Yep. This is how I remember her.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure C8485110

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
lol! @ vegan body.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks very good, even if I'm not a fan of the mask design. But I'm drawing a line at vegan body. Smile

Ghost808

Ghost808
Vegan body??? Is that why she's so thin? 😆

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The boots are interesting.... it's rare that you see thigh-high boots that are actually not super high-heeled in this scale...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Delanie

Delanie
much better Carol Danvers before she became Binary thanks to the brood I did like that story arc and the starjammers one of Chris Claremonts best

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I will get this to update my iteration but will do a body swap for sure. I also hope the boots fit tighter on the new body or the will be swapped too. Here a few pictures of my original take on here.
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure 34833473564_222d2bda5f_bDSC01250 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure 34833472264_a154d715c3_bDSC01254 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure 34833471714_0d70b5758b_bDSC01255 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, they've got the seamless long gloves (which could be an issue in more ways than one), but you're already there, AFM. Nice.

csyeung

csyeung
I still like this version of Captain/Ms. Marvel. The head looks a lot like the SWtoys Danvers headsculpt.

Nice custom AFM!

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Comics Ms. Marvel?! This is a sure P.O., but then she's practically all-leather and i swore off buying such offerings as i painfully gaze at my shedding VC Ultraviolet's costume, AF Dredd's blue costume, HT Abi Whistler's pants, HT J. Connor's jacket, so... PASS!
But then its $110 at OSK and "from $100" on GiantToy WITH SEAMLESS BODY, so i think i can overlook the leather issue.
Fingers crossed they're truly "Genuine leather" as stated above.

It looks better than the Supermad figure which i guess never got released.
https://www.kghobby.com/supermad-toys-marvelous-lady-1-6-action-figure-with-seamless-body/

@AFM, gorgeous bash you did there with a beautiful headsculpt and appropriate superhero body! I've always preferred to call her Warbird in that costume.
I hope they correct the boots with pointy tops same as yours. Are those from Lady Death?

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
rollotomasi wrote:Comics Ms. Marvel?! This is a sure P.O., but then she's practically all-leather and i swore off buying such offerings as i painfully gaze at my shedding VC Ultraviolet's costume, AF Dredd's blue costume, HT Abi Whistler's pants, HT J. Connor's jacket, so... PASS!
But then its $110 at OSK and "from $100" on GiantToy WITH SEAMLESS BODY, so i think i can overlook the leather issue.
Fingers crossed they're truly "Genuine leather" as stated above.

It looks better than the Supermad figure which i guess never got released.
https://www.kghobby.com/supermad-toys-marvelous-lady-1-6-action-figure-with-seamless-body/

@AFM, gorgeous bash you did there with a beautiful headsculpt and appropriate superhero body! I've always preferred to call her Warbird in that costume.
I hope they correct the boots with pointy tops same as yours. Are those from Lady Death?

Hey brother long time no see. Good to hear from you. Yes, the boots are from Lady Death. Good ey,
buddy. I hope this information will help you too. I use this to protect my leather type clothing and so far I have had no problems at all. Heck the custom Ms. Marvel/ War bird is from Triad toys. Remember them? Anyway it still looks great because of this:
NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure 51094061391_f619a8efba_bDSC09907 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

I got it at Walmart in the car care section. It's under ten buck for the bottle. Give it a shot buddy and start collecting the leather stuff again.

ahbake

She kinda looks like the Sookie actress from True Blood... Paquin?

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@Gubernator. Some of the pics make it look like the long gloves are seamless but you can see a cut joint at the wrists and they also mentioned 3 pairs of hands.

@csyeung. You're right it looks like the SWToys head. Really glad they went with a realistic-looking head and even better that it resembles the actress.

@AFM. Thanks for the info. I'll look for that leather spray.

@ahbake. Interesting you mentioned Paquin, since she played Rogue on the X-Men movies,
and in the 80's comics Rogue absorbed the powers and memories of this version of Ms. Marvel.

Kallor8

Got this in. It feels like a Jiaou body, and to answer the above the hand and forearm part of the "glove" are separate. So standard black colored hands and a pleather arm piece that together simulate a long glove. The boots are more combat than high heel, which i like but am not sure as to comic accuracy. The eye mask is not removable. The boots have long zippers on the inner thigh, and the bodysuit unzips in the back about half of the way. I like it, it does what it needs to.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
That's great news! Can't wait to get mine. Thanks, Kallor8.
Is the headsculpt same as advertised?
Does it really come with 3 pairs of hands?

csyeung

csyeung
Interested in seeing how this one came out!

Kallor8

Can we attach pictures here, or do we need to host them somewhere? I think the headsculpt is pretty much the same, with the pictures in the first post of this thread looking maybe a touch better than the one in-hand. She comes with 5 pairs of hands, and a red sash untied, and that's it lol. Fists, gun hands, open relaxed, open with two fingers pointed out and two sort of curled, and gripping hands with a strangely raised thumb kind of like the hands 2015 TBL Death Dealer had for when he was holding reins on a horse.

csyeung

csyeung
Yea, you can click the first icon in the fifth bar that says hosts image, then you can upload 3 at a time, make sure to hit insert after and it will post it into body.

Gubernator posted a really good tutorial here: https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1767-how-to

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Kallor8 wrote:Can we attach pictures here, or do we need to host them somewhere?  I think the headsculpt is pretty much the same, with the pictures in the first post of this thread looking maybe a touch better than the one in-hand.  She comes with 5 pairs of hands, and a red sash untied, and that's it lol.  Fists, gun hands, open relaxed, open with two fingers pointed out and two sort of curled, and gripping hands with a strangely raised thumb kind of like the hands 2015 TBL Death Dealer had for when he was holding reins on a horse.

You can host them somewhere like Flickr, but it's actually easiest to use the one linked to Forumotion itself (Servimg). You can basically use the same username and password there and here, and follow the directions given in the link provided by csyeung.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Just a quick review, pre-ordered this for $85.
The suit (body suit & arm sleeves) doesn't look like "genuine leather" as described, more like stretchy rubbery fabric.
The yellow bolt looks nicely dyed on the suit, i tried stretching it a bit too see if it cracks, it doesn't.
The thigh-high boots look like pleather, a bit thick and doesn't hug the legs so it looks very tubular and unflattering, while the side zipper impedes knee articulation.
I'm happy the boots have the pointy tops like in the comics BUT IT'S AT THE BACK OF THE THIGH!  Mad

The ankle joints are very loose so a stand is required, although i managed to take a few pics before she did a marvel-ous shelf dive.

See the tiny blue dot on the left sleeve, looks like a paint spatter but it doesn't scratch off for some reason! I showed that to the store clerk and requested for another boxset.
Clerk said "You're the only one who pre-ordered this so we only brought in 1 set..."
I guess it's Sharpie to the rescue.

Headsculpt looks better in the promo pics and mask is non-removable as Kallor8 mentioned,
I can't stand the fivehead so changed it to the GACtoys TS head for the meantime. The slender body looks appropriate for a cosplaying Miss Swift, but not for Marvel's powerhouse.

Eagerly anticipating the Super Duck version...

NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure Lady_m10   NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure Marvel10

NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure Lady_m11   NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure Lady_m12

NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure Marvel13   NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure Marvel12

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the review, Rollo. Too bad about the problems. Taylor Swift seems to be taking on a new role. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
Thanks for the in depth review. Sorry to hear about the blue dot on yours. Hopefully it's an easy fix. The taylor swift head seems more proportionate/better fit to the body to me.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hmm, Taylor actually makes an attractive Captain Marvel. I wonder if you could fabricate a mask for her to wear that wouldn't damage the sculpt if you wanted to go that route? I know it's possibly too late at this point, unless you want to take those boots off and deal with the hassle of putting them back on, but a small bit of metal tape on the ball joint might be able to tighten those ankles up so you wouldn't need a stand...?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum