OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TYSTOYS: 1/6 U.S. House of Representatives speech table/podium scene model

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand: TYSTOYS
Ratio: 1/6
Size: 11CM*11CM*27.5CM
Item No.: 21DT17
Weight: 0.4KG
Material: Imported Environmental Resin
Cut-off Time: February 26,
2021 Shipping Time: Second Quarter of 2021

Product: TYSTOYS
Name: podium
Scale: 1/6
No: 21DT17
Weight: 0.4KG
Material: resin
size: 11CM*11CM*27.5CM
Perorder is available before: February 26, 2021
Release date: Second quarter of 2021

NEW PRODUCT: TYSTOYS: 1/6 U.S. House of Representatives speech table/podium scene model  22112010
NEW PRODUCT: TYSTOYS: 1/6 U.S. House of Representatives speech table/podium scene model  22112012
NEW PRODUCT: TYSTOYS: 1/6 U.S. House of Representatives speech table/podium scene model  22112011
NEW PRODUCT: TYSTOYS: 1/6 U.S. House of Representatives speech table/podium scene model  22112110
NEW PRODUCT: TYSTOYS: 1/6 U.S. House of Representatives speech table/podium scene model  22112111
NEW PRODUCT: TYSTOYS: 1/6 U.S. House of Representatives speech table/podium scene model  22112210
NEW PRODUCT: TYSTOYS: 1/6 U.S. House of Representatives speech table/podium scene model  22112211

#newproduct #TYSToys #USHouseOfRepresenatives #Podium #accessory

Valiarde

Valiarde
Just who you expect at that podium lol

They should have used the old captain america head as it is looking like Biden Razz

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cap is looking good in charge.

blackpool

blackpool
It looks nice, but it is overscaled (27.5cm to the microphone lmao), cap is one tall figure and yet the speech table is super high for him, no doubt it would be worse with a female figure or a standard male one...

here is their actual reference, details are very nicely done, but again, scale is wrong (I really wonder how they can fail such things, not like dividing actual measurements by 6 is so complicated)

NEW PRODUCT: TYSTOYS: 1/6 U.S. House of Representatives speech table/podium scene model  GettyImages_1170899605

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
blackpool wrote:It looks nice, but it is overscaled (27.5cm to the microphone lmao), cap is one tall figure and yet the speech table is super high for him, no doubt it would be worse with a female figure or a standard male one...

here is their actual reference, details are very nicely done, but again, scale is wrong (I really wonder how they can fail such things, not like dividing actual measurements by 6 is so complicated)

Call me cynical, but I bet you their "actual reference" was the one below that was viral all over the news and memes just recently, and that they rushed this into production accordingly.  It's become so iconic that it was even a prop on Saturday Night Live last week.  You could easily lose scale accuracy if you rushed this into production only 3 weeks ago, and if your frame of reference was someone carrying it on his shoulder rather than a speaker actually using it.  Too bad -- would have gone nicely with the Presidential Podium and flags from PopToys House of Cards and my homemade Resolute desk.

NEW PRODUCT: TYSTOYS: 1/6 U.S. House of Representatives speech table/podium scene model  960x010

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum