OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“R? What’s that stand for?” – Batman

Like Bruce Wayne, young Dick Grayson witnessed the murder of his parents and swore to dedicate himself to bringing the criminals to justice. Under the strong wing of Batman, Dick managed to set aside his bitterness and thirst for revenge, turning them into a passion for righting wrongs, battling evil, and eventually becoming Batman’s trusted crime-fighting partner, Robin. When one of them is in danger, the other is sure to help find a way out of it!

Inspired by the movie Batman Forever, Hot Toys is thrilled today to present the much-anticipated 1/6th scale Robin collectible figure.

The highly-accurate figure is specially crafted based on the image of Robin, featuring a newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness perfectly translating the details including the face mask, a specialized body portraying his muscular body, detail recreation of Robin’s iconic costume with a “R” logo with a subtle metallic shimmer, also a figure base for display.

The new figure is a must-have for fans of the Boy Wonder! Pre-order it today!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS594
PRODUCT NAMEROBIN
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT WITH MOVIE-ACCURATE FACIAL EXPRESSION, DETAILED SKIN TEXTURE AND FACE MASK
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale Robin Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Robin in Batman Forever
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, detailed skin texture and face mask
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Specialized body with 30 points of articulation
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) metallic red and green suit with gold utility belt and Robin logo
- One (1) black cape with collar, yellowish brown colored lining (with bendable wire)
- One (1) pair of black forearm gauntlets
- One (1) pair of black boots

Accessory:
- Specially painted figure stand with character nameplate and movie logo

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2022

* Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

BATMAN FOREVER and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI. (s21)
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11426
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2756
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3488
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4453
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5431
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6404
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7390
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8370
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9355
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10335
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11427
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12298
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13280
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14257
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15239

#newproduct #HotToys #BatmanForever #Robin #male #DC #comicbook #movie

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Jeez. I knew Joel Schumacher had ridiculous costume designs, but I forgot just how excited Robin was to fight crime.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

ministryofwrath

ministryofwrath
is he fighting crime or making a stand against erectile dysfunction.

Let no one say they never made male cleavage as overdone as female characters

agentghost

agentghost
is this a joke? who asks for this?

Mad

Diana

Diana
LOL, I actually love these!! If I was a Batman fan, especially of this incarnation, I'd be all over this, unless the articulation is as bad as that of WW in Training Armor, cause that's no fun, much like the 1/12 King of Sparta by ByART.

This release feels completely different and at first I thought it was a huge step forward in terms of clothed yet seamless superhero looks. Seamless traditional superhero goodness. But it's probably just the lack of those modern techy additions to the traditional spandex. We've seen so many modern movie-versions. I can appreciate this for what it is. Smile

I would love to get a Daredevil in this style! (Not the bulky Quesada style please. Let's go with Maleev's interpretation, my all time favourite.)

blackpool

blackpool
Well it's beautifully crafted and displayed, for those who enjoyed Batman forever (I think they are 34 on earth). Just like the Batman I quite fear the lack of mobility due to that kind of suit, it already turned captain marvel into a statue, I guess those two guys won't lift their arms very high or bend anythng besides the knees and elbows... But in museum style pose they look stunningly real and accurate.

And all of a sudden the character's name "Dick" takes another dimension lmao

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL ok, yes, I agree, they may have made certain things stand out perhaps a little too obviously. But, Stryker, don't you usually take issue with there being (unrealistically) too little there on most figures? Anyway, the set looks awesome, but I think this is the second time they are doing a Chris O'Donnell Robin without an unmasked head sculpt. Looks like they are getting lazy and cheap (yet expensive), but then again that is not a new revelation...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:LOL ok, yes, I agree, they may have made certain things stand out perhaps a little too obviously. But, Stryker, don't you usually take issue with there being (unrealistically) too little there on most figures?.

Very Happy Well, yes, to a degree. Under jeans, or other clothes, or even a loin cloth, it ends up looking like a Ken doll if there isn’t some evidence of a “package” — this, however, is just blatantly ridiculous, where a “hard shell” cup-like cod-piece would have sufficed. They may as well have given him a giant phallus (like a statue of Pan), since it’s unnecessarily “pointy” — begs the question, why doesn’t Batman have the same type of “bulge”, or suit nipples as Robin...

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote: Very Happy Well, yes, to a degree. Under jeans, or other clothes, or even a loin cloth, it ends up looking like a Ken doll if there isn’t some evidence of a “package” — this, however, is just blatantly ridiculous, where a “hard shell” cup-like cod-piece would have sufficed. They may as well have given him a giant phallus (like a statue of Pan), since it’s unnecessarily “pointy” — begs the question, why doesn’t Batman have the same type of “bulge”, or suit nipples as Robin...

Yep, I agree, it's a question of degrees. And you're right, there is disparity in the treatment of Batman, although there we may be dealing with rubber armor as opposed to layers of cloth. As for suit nipples, I remember this being a source for outrage over the actual film design among many fans ("Why would armor need nipples!?"). I suppose maybe this particular version of Batman's suit didn't have nipples -- I don't have a mind to remember this sort of thing. But nipples on armor is a real thing, going back to the Ancient Greeks and Romans, where certain types of body armor imitated, in either a stylized or an idealized way, the look of the torso. So I never flipped out over the nipples. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL The things you make me look up! Actually, it's not far off from a bunch of movie still images:

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Ac21b2c36186b44fb23416eb9ab2cd87

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9a40fb057274e64f13866cee3dea53db

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 84a2c3181704107ce4d210201616e796

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Fa511e48b90bf54487a6a3085d2a8e3f

You are welcome. Smile I know it's silly, but you know what? It says something about HT's attention to detail. And maybe sense of humor. And lack of being in touch with their collectors' sensibilities... Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ok, that is quite amusing. I have zero interest in this figure or subject matter, but thanks for the lols, Hot Toys. 😅

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:LOL The things you make me look up! Actually, it's not far off from a bunch of movie still images:

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Ac21b2c36186b44fb23416eb9ab2cd87

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9a40fb057274e64f13866cee3dea53db

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 84a2c3181704107ce4d210201616e796

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN FOREVER ROBIN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Fa511e48b90bf54487a6a3085d2a8e3f

You are welcome. Smile I know it's silly, but you know what? It says something about HT's attention to detail. And maybe sense of humor. And lack of being in touch with their collectors' sensibilities... Smile

Gives new meaning to the words “Dick Pics”...

Sorry, I couldn’t resist.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Gives new meaning to the words “Dick Pics”... Sorry, I couldn’t resist.

LOL Come to think of it, I didn't know his civilian name was Dick Grayson. But I guess they change it between movies. Look, the guy has five children. It's a probably a good thing they gave him enough room down there... That's all I'm saying...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum