OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Fried Chicken Boss" Gustavo Fring movable doll #PT-sp23

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
PRESENT TOYS new product release: 1:6 "Fried Chicken Boss"
PRESENT TOYS will launch a new product 1:6 - Fried Chicken Boss   .
Specification Description:
Trade name: Fried Chicken Boss
Model: PT-sp 23
Size ratio: 1/6

Parts List:
Simulation head carving *2
Movable body *1
Hand type *6
Glasses *1
Knife *1
Plastic bucket *2
Character platform *1

clothing:
Suit *1
Shirt *1
Tie *1
Pants *1
Belt *1
Leather shoes *2

Shipping date: 20 2 1 year 4 quarter
TOYS the PRESENT New Product:. 1: Toy Collectible. 6 - Chicken M AN
PRESENT TOYS is proud to release a new product: 1:6 collectible toy – Chicken Man
Product Specs:
Name: Chicken M an
Product Number: PT-sp 23
Scale: 1/6
Product List:
Head sculpture *2
Articulated body*1
Real hand*6
Glasses*1
Pocket knife*1
Plastic bucket*2
Exclusive platform*1

Costume:
Suits*1
Shirt*1
Tie*1
Suit pants*1
Belt*1
Shoes*1
Release Date: 4 t h quarter 202 1

NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Fried Chicken Boss" Gustavo Fring movable doll #PT-sp23 15223111
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Fried Chicken Boss" Gustavo Fring movable doll #PT-sp23 15223211
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Fried Chicken Boss" Gustavo Fring movable doll #PT-sp23 15223310
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Fried Chicken Boss" Gustavo Fring movable doll #PT-sp23 15223410
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Fried Chicken Boss" Gustavo Fring movable doll #PT-sp23 15223511
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Fried Chicken Boss" Gustavo Fring movable doll #PT-sp23 15223510
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Fried Chicken Boss" Gustavo Fring movable doll #PT-sp23 15223610
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Fried Chicken Boss" Gustavo Fring movable doll #PT-sp23 15223712
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Fried Chicken Boss" Gustavo Fring movable doll #PT-sp23 15223711
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Fried Chicken Boss" Gustavo Fring movable doll #PT-sp23 15223811
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Fried Chicken Boss" Gustavo Fring movable doll #PT-sp23 15223910

#newproduct #PresentToys #FriedChickenBoss #GustavoFring #male #CableTV

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I knew exactly what this one would be when I saw the title. Laughing Not sure it's the greatest sculpt, but I found the name of it amusing... ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

csyeung

csyeung
This one doesn't look like Giancarlo Esposito to me. It's weird that the half face has a better likeness than the full.

Ovy

Ovy
He looks like someone cosplaying as Gus, yeah.

But I wonder, is that licensed?  They put his name and photo there, even a conveniently blood splattered LPH sign. But no mention of Breaking Bad or AMC etc. Laughing

Delanie

Delanie
I have absolutely no idea who this is supposed to be I was actually expecting Colonel Saunders !!

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
it might be my imagination or the fact that i'm not really into breaking bad, but especially the first picture rather reminds me of charon from john wick.
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Fried Chicken Boss" Gustavo Fring movable doll #PT-sp23 A57b9fc87164d1b7ccab01b4e50e6f8bf9f39047

maybe its the expression on his face or the proportions. and yeah i was guessing the kfc colonel at first as well Wink

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, I had trouble recognizing it (admittedly, I haven't watched the source), but now that someone said it's Giancarlo Esposito (who seems to be in everything lately), I can see where they were going with that.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
if everything else fails, we immediately have a head sculpt for the new far cry villain.

Ovy

Ovy
Tjolnir wrote:if everything else fails, we immediately have a head sculpt for the new far cry villain.
Or the one from the Boys. Or the one from Mando.  Laughing

If you hadn't brought up his character from John Wick, I would have thought he is damned to play only Bad Guys forever. I can imagine that after Breaking Bad, he was bombarded with contracts where producers wanted him as a villian of their show and they are now being made one after another, haha.Laughing

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
oh he didn't portrait the character in john wick, i merely thought about the (for me at least) striking similarity

Ovy

Ovy
Oh I was somehow sure Esposito played some doctor who helped John Wick along the way.
But it was not from John Wick, it was a faint memory of a trailer for a game I never played, where he is a villanous dentist. I would never trust this actor to be my dentist.

So it's actually one more villain role for him. I guess the producers always tell him "Do your Gus for us again please!"
From John Wick I mostly remember flashy images of Keanu Reeves pointing his gun and killing people. There were also dogs biting people dead or something. And that guy from Game of Thrones.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Tjolnir wrote:if everything else fails, we immediately have a head sculpt for the new far cry villain.

Well, with the Hot Toys Moff Gideon out there, it seems that one would be better and closer, as the facial likeness of this one isn't quite there. Though I suppose we should also consider which configuration of facial hair would be preferable.

I found myself thinking the last photos of this post should almost have had a SPOILER warning, in case anyone hasn't seen that great sequence of Breaking Bad, though yes, I know it's been 7 years. Also wouldn't it be cool to use that alternate head for maybe a re-imagination of Batman villain Two-Face, though in all his very different depictions the deformity has been on his left side. Maybe then, this could be Two-Face's henchman or sidekick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum