OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mezco Superman 1978 Christopher Reeve Review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

Hello friends! It's been a long time since I last posted here. Coronavirus got me... well not infected, but just financially got me so I sold a lot of my personal collection. I hope you're all doing well. Anyway here's one toy that I've been waiting for a long time! Mezco Superman 1978 as portrayed by Christopher Reeve! My childhood Superman!

#Mezco #Superman #Christopher #Reeve #1978

Diana

Diana
Holy cow this looks great!!! The head sculpts look amazing especially considering the scale, and the base... just wow. That alone would be worth getting.
And great musical background! Smile

Thank you!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for the review video. Nicely done and I agree with the conclusion: it is surely the best classic superman in this scale.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh wow, that is a very impressive figure!!! Completely captured him! And the multiple headsculpts are great. Agree with your assessment of the figure, every part of it seems top notch!

So sorry you had to sell so much of your collection. Hope you were able to keep your favourites.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
while i'm not into the superman theme myself if gotta say the quality of the figure looks very good. one thing that kept me from diverting my funds into 1/12 was the self perceived lack of details compared to the 1/6 counterparts. but given the value the figure here provides, with the opportunity for bigger areas as a diorama or backdrop i'm looking forward to what's possible in that scale in the future.

the likeliness is definately there, if anything about the figure would stick out to me it would be the stitches in the fabric, but thats a minor nitpick.

sorry you had to give some of your stuff away, i hope you'll be able to re acquire them in the future when things get better.
so far i had to cut back on new purchases myself, lot of stuff to be repaired around the house, draining my funds.
it's a bummer that we "usually" have the money but not the time for the hobbies we love and now we could enjoy the spare time if it wasn't for that smaller paycheck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum