OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Crimson Thirteen Mythical Beast 21XG71 Animal GK Model

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product:VSTOYS
Scale:1/6
No:21XG71
Weight:0.7K
Material:resin
size: 27*13*17CM
Perorder is available before:April 28, 2021
Release date:2nd quarter of 2021

NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Crimson Thirteen Mythical Beast 21XG71 Animal GK Model 14322010
NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Crimson Thirteen Mythical Beast 21XG71 Animal GK Model 14322011
NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Crimson Thirteen Mythical Beast 21XG71 Animal GK Model 14322110
NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Crimson Thirteen Mythical Beast 21XG71 Animal GK Model 14322111
NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Crimson Thirteen Mythical Beast 21XG71 Animal GK Model 14322112
NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Crimson Thirteen Mythical Beast 21XG71 Animal GK Model 14322210
NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Crimson Thirteen Mythical Beast 21XG71 Animal GK Model 14322211
NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Crimson Thirteen Mythical Beast 21XG71 Animal GK Model 14322212
NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Crimson Thirteen Mythical Beast 21XG71 Animal GK Model 14322310
NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Crimson Thirteen Mythical Beast 21XG71 Animal GK Model 14322311

#newproduct #VSToys #CrimsonThirteen #MythicalBeast #animal #accessory

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Strange concept. I have nothing against fantasy creatures, but I find this one rather too cartoonish...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Delanie

Delanie
Sky This is RED from final fantasy one of the playable characters

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Delanie wrote:Sky This is RED from final fantasy one of the playable characters

Thanks for the info.

Still think it looks weird. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

brassco

brassco
with so many weird female figurines released by TBL, i think those ladies should get a pet such as this!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was going to guess something from the Lion King -- yes, for shame, I have never seen it. And I was thinking I have a hard time justifying spending big bucks on a statue of a realistic animal, why would I even think of spending it on this. It does look nicely done, and I hope it does justice to the videogame character and will make its fans happy.

valentin

valentin
I actually managed to get this when the local pre-orders came out. Seems like plenty of negative feedback on the damaged parts till the manufacturer informs the distributors to just glue it back themselves.

I... also received it over the weekend... and it's broken in packaging, as the toy shop insisted that I open it in shop.

I was expecting it, and we kinda glue it back. The part in damaged was the joining part of the tail to the main body.

I still like it alot, and since it is resin, I expected it to possibly be damaged in some way.

Still happy to receive it, and can't wait to shoot it together with cloud, yuffie and tifa.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad it worked out. Looks like they should have made the tail attachable (and maybe rotatable) and saved themselves and their customers some grief. Smile

valentin

valentin
NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Crimson Thirteen Mythical Beast 21XG71 Animal GK Model Photo_10

And here's the crew of FF7 Advent Children!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Interesting. For some reason, I thought it would be bigger.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Crimson Thirteen Mythical Beast 21XG71 Animal GK Model C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Me too. Might make for a nice pet after all. Smile

shazzdan

shazzdan
Here is a reference pic. He seems smaller than he should be but not too bad.

NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Crimson Thirteen Mythical Beast 21XG71 Animal GK Model EWqGvGwVAAISQVH

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum