OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Apache

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Apache  Empty The Apache Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:50 pm

Chip

The Apache was a name given to a female Vietcong Sniper , in the book  White Feather by " Carlos Hathcock " . She was ruthless . She was not so well known for her sniping skills , but did get a reputation from working with a small group of V.C , she liked to capture and torture American troops . Often torturing them at night so there screams could be heard on a near by base , releasing them so severely that they would not survive , and often dying within sight of the Marine base trying to make it home . She was eventually taken out by the famous Marine Sniper " Carlos Hathcock " .  At some distance from the base a group of V.C were spotted by Carlos and his team mate , and ignoring her comrades telling her not too , she squatted to urinate giving her identity away , and Carlos took the shot .

The Apache  1-P1120378

The Apache  2-P1120357

The Apache  3-P1120360

The Apache  4-P1120380

The Apache  5-P1120374

The Apache  6-P1120369

The Apache  7-P1120371

The Apache  8-P1120363

The Apache  9-P1120353

2The Apache  Empty Re: The Apache Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:32 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Pretty good bash, interesting quick read too.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Apache  1f60e

3The Apache  Empty Re: The Apache Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:26 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Very nice bash, Man! She was one brutal character, that's for sure.

4The Apache  Empty Re: The Apache Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:30 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice bash, and the history lesson was intense. She sounds like she was pretty ruthless.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Apache  C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum