OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

rollotomasi

Just a quick review, pre-ordered this for $85.
The suit (body suit & arm sleeves) doesn't look like "genuine leather" as described, more like stretchy rubbery fabric.
The yellow bolt looks nicely dyed on the suit, i tried stretching it a bit too see if it cracks, it doesn't.
The thigh-high boots look like pleather, a bit thick and doesn't hug the legs so it looks very tubular and unflattering, while the side zipper impedes knee articulation.
I'm happy the boots have the pointy tops like in the comics BUT IT'S AT THE BACK OF THE THIGH!  Mad

The ankle joints are very loose so a stand is required, although i managed to take a few pics before she did a marvel-ous shelf dive.

See the tiny blue dot on the left sleeve, looks like a paint spatter but it doesn't scratch off for some reason! I showed that to the store clerk and requested for another boxset.
Clerk said "You're the only one who pre-ordered this so we only brought in 1 set..."
I guess it's Sharpie to the rescue.

Headsculpt looks better in the promo pics and mask is non-removable as Kallor8 mentioned,
I can't stand the fivehead so changed it to the GACtoys TS head for the meantime. The slender body looks appropriate for a cosplaying Miss Swift, but not for Marvel's powerhouse.

Eagerly anticipating the Super Duck version...

NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure - Page 2 Lady_m10   NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure - Page 2 Marvel10

NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure - Page 2 Lady_m11   NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure - Page 2 Lady_m12

NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure - Page 2 Marvel13   NEW PRODUCT: 7CCTOYS 1/6 scale Lady Marvel Female Action Figure - Page 2 Marvel12

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Thanks for the review, Rollo. Too bad about the problems. Taylor Swift seems to be taking on a new role. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

csyeung

Thanks for the in depth review. Sorry to hear about the blue dot on yours. Hopefully it's an easy fix. The taylor swift head seems more proportionate/better fit to the body to me.

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Hmm, Taylor actually makes an attractive Captain Marvel. I wonder if you could fabricate a mask for her to wear that wouldn't damage the sculpt if you wanted to go that route? I know it's possibly too late at this point, unless you want to take those boots off and deal with the hassle of putting them back on, but a small bit of metal tape on the ball joint might be able to tighten those ankles up so you wouldn't need a stand...?

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
rollotomasiL great review. Alway on point. I couldn't disagree with one thing you said buddy. I have not messed with thi since I got it. My have to add my AFM touch to it and see it I can make it any better. I have a lot on my plate so mot sure when Ill get to it. Thanks again for the review.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum