OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“Much to learn, you still have.” – Yoda

Yoda was a legendary Jedi Master and stronger than most in his connection with the Force. Small in size but wise and powerful, he trained Jedi for over 800 years and played integral roles in the Clone Wars.

Being a widely beloved character across the Star Wars galaxy, now Hot Toys is pleased to officially present our astonishing movie masterpiece of the new 1/6th scale Yoda collectible figure from Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones.

Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Yoda in the movie, the 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with amazing likeness and fabric hair, specialized body specifically designed for the Jedi Master, finely tailored outfit, a walking cane, a pair of Force Lighting effect parts that are attachable to hands and a lightsaber hilt that is magnetically attachable to his belt!

It is the perfect time to have this remarkable collectible figure of Master Yoda in your Star Wars collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS495
PRODUCT NAMEYODA
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 14 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS23
SPECIAL FEATURESA LIGHTSABER HILT MAGNETICALLY ATTACHABLE TO THE BELT, TWO GRADIENT BLUE COLORED FORCE LIGHTNING EFFECTS (ATTACHABLE TO THE HANDS), A CANE
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY PAN MAK AND VIVA LAI
HEAD PAINTED BY VIVA LAI
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG & VIVA LAI
The 1/6th scale Yoda Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Yoda in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- White fabric hair implantation
- Newly developed body with over 23 points of articulations
- Approximately 14 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of lightsaber holding hands
- One (1) pair of Force-using hand
- One (1) right hand for holding cane
- One (1) opened right hand
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable feet including:
- One (1) pair of standing feet
- One (1) pair of levitate feet
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) dark brown-colored under tunic
- One (1) dark brown-colored belt with magnetic function
- One (1) beige-colored robe

Weapons:
- One (1) lightsaber hilt magnetically attachable to the belt
- One (1) green lightsaber (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) green lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)

Accessory:
- Two (2) gradient blue colored Force lightning effects (attachable to the hands)
- One (1) cane
- Specially designed dynamic figure stand with Star Wars logo, character nameplate and graphic card

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Pan Mak and Viva Lai
- Head Painted by Viva Lai
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong & Viva Lai

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2019

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details are subject to change without further notice

©️ & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
©️ 2018 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 112
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 212
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 312
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 412
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 512
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 612
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 712
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 812
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 912
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1012
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1112
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1212
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1312
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1411
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1511
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1313
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1412
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1512
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1611
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1711
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1811
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1911
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2011
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2111
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2211

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #Yoda #male #Jedi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting... I loved the original trilogy Yoda, both in the film and in the 1/6 scale rendition. I can't say the same about the prequel CGI version -- though this product looks to me superior to what we saw onscreen. And while everything is very finely made, it does look like a much smaller selection. But if you missed your chance at a high-end 1/6 scale Yoda, this will probably do.

scalawag

scalawag
This looks to be a nice rendition of the prequels Yoda.  I like GuberatorFan prefer the original trilogy Yoda to this leaner more aggressive looking version (what can I say I am an original trilogy sort of guy Shocked )
This does look nicely done though And I may be tempted by it.  I hope the included stand option for those force move poses with the Dooku figure works well as that would be quite cool.
The deciding factor will probably be cost for me, it will need to be reasonably priced if I am to find space for it.

Paul

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Sideshow has it listed $189 USD

He who dies with the most toys wins!

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES YODA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow, that is a remarkably reasonable price from Hot Toys. Correction -- remarkably relatively low price; given how little he comes with I am not sure reasonable was the right word.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I too prefer the OT Yoda to this. Seeing him bouncing around like Sonic killed it a bit for me.

CHEERS!

Ephiane

Ephiane
Love it ! A great figure of a great SW Character !

Rogerbee wrote:I too prefer the OT Yoda to this. Seeing him bouncing around like Sonic killed it a bit for me.

CHEERS!

Yes, that´s true Laughing Much easier to follow Alec Guinness Moves in the good old films. Think that was the first light sabre duell we see that time.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Yeah, the OT duels more fit the knight concept. Lucas then saw Crouching Tiger and thought 'I'm having some of that!'. I didn't like the fight scenes in Crouching Tiger and I liked them even less in the prequels.

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ok, given Yoda's size, he would have had to jump around to duel opponents of such different physique... But I agree, it looked odd. And there is a palpable difference in the look and movement (where I much prefer the Original Trilogy version/puppet).

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
He didn't need to fight though, he had more mastery over the force than many and could just have chucked stuff at them like Vader did to Luke in Empire.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum