OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“I have become more powerful than any Jedi. Even you!” – Count Dooku

As a menacing Sith Lord and central figure in the Clone Wars, Count Dooku became disillusioned with the Jedi Order and thirsted for greater power. He voluntarily left the light side behind and became Darth Sidious’ dark side disciple, taking the secret name Darth Tyranus and leading the Separatist army. Dooku advanced Sidious’s secret plot to take over the galaxy, but forgot that betrayal is the nature of the Sith.

Today Hot Toys is thrilled to officially present our incredible movie masterpiece – the highly anticipated 1/6th scale Count Dooku collectible figure from Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones.

Masterfully crafted based on the appearance of Count Dooku in the movie, the 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with striking likeness, a meticulously tailored costume with Dooku’s beautifully designed cape, a LED light-up lightsaber, a number of interchangeable hands, a pair of Force Lighting effect parts that are attachable to hands, a hologram projector and several hologram figures including Death Star, Jango Fett, B1 Battle Droid and Darth Sidious.

This dangerous and elegant Count Dooku collectible figure will surely be a phenomenal masterpiece to add to all Star Wars fans’ collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS496
PRODUCT NAMECOUNT DOOKU
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 33 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURES A BROWN-COLORED VELVET-LIKE CAPE WITH METAL CLASP, A HOLOGRAM PROJECTOR AND SEVERAL HOLOGRAM FIGURES, TWO GRADIENT BLUE COLORED FORCE LIGHTNING EFFECTS (ATTACHABLE TO THE HANDS)
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY KOJUN
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE & JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG
Special features of the 1/6th scale Count Dooku Collectible Figure:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Christopher Lee as Count Dooku in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, beard and detailed skin texture
- Detailed grayish white hair sculpture of Count Dooku’s hair style
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 33 cm tall
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of Force using hands
- One (1) pair of gesturing hands
- One (1) pair of lightsabers holding hands
- One (1) right hand for holding hologram projector
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) brown-colored velvet-like cape with metal clasp
- One (1) black-colored tunic
- One (1) dark brown-colored leather-like belt
- One (1) pair of dark brown-colored pants
- One (1) pair of black-colored leather-like boots

Weapons:
- One (1) LED-lighted red lightsaber (red light, battery operated)
- One (1) red lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt

Accessory:
- Two (2) gradient blue colored Force lightning effects (attachable to the hands)
- One (1) hologram projector
- One (1) hologram figure of Death Star
- One (1) hologram figure of Jango Fett
- One (1) hologram figure of B1 Battle Droid
- One (1) hologram figure of Darth Sidious
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo, character nameplate and graphic card

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2019

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Product details are subject to change without further notice

©️ & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
©️ 2018 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 113
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 213
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 313
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 413
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 513
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 613
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 713
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 813
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 913
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1013
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1113
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1213
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1314
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1413
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1513
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1612
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1712
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1812
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1912
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2012

#newproduct #StarWars #CountDooku #ChristopherLee #movie #male

Skippy

Dooku is a definite purchase in spite of the Prequels.

I'll pretend he didn't die, and became a crimelord like Maul. Very Happy

Be great to have him alongside HT Tarkin.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
From some of the angles, I see Sir Christopher; and others, not so much. Regardless, I'm on the fence with this one. I'm a big fan of Mr. Lee, but those prequels... (shudder)... they nearly killed all interest in Star Wars for me, they were so bad. Horrible scripts, acting, everything... Lucas should have been ashamed. I'd get this only for Mr. Lee's portrait, but since I already have the Saruman figure from Asmus... maybe I'll just wait and buy the HS loose. This is a tough one.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Work on the Figure !
Thanks for showing

scalawag

scalawag
hmm!!! I could be interested in this one, it looks to be a nice figure.

Paul

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The portrait is pretty much perfect, though in a rather specific expression. I think it is a beautiful figure, like so many others they have made with this license. It is just that I personally care nothing for the prequels, for the character, or for the name -- and that is putting it nicely. And I will readily admit that the actor made a great Saruman, among many other roles. So it is not something I will go after (except maybe the parted-out boots), but a beautiful product nonetheless.

JohnByng

GubernatorFan wrote:The portrait is pretty much perfect, though in a rather specific expression. I think it is a beautiful figure, like so many others they have made with this license. It is just that I personally care nothing for the prequels, for the character, or for the name -- and that is putting it nicely. And I will readily admit that the actor made a great Saruman, among many other roles. So it is not something I will go after (except maybe the parted-out boots), but a beautiful product nonetheless.

I liked the prequels (apart from one particularly irritating character) but not enough to want any of the characters except Annakin. Di I miss that one from HT?

The headsculpt does look like the great Christopher Lee but as GF says it is an expression that can only be used for certain poses. It would have been better to provide another head but I suppose they would hike the price up into the stratosphere for that.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I just like the original trilogy, i don't like the prequels and HATE the sequels but i find myself wanting this figure!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Sideshow has it listed $243 USD.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Facial Expression by the way... exactly like in the movie and he is 33 cm Tall, not 30cm a great Detail

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Jon Deak had a nerdgasm over this. Yes JC Hong's team did a great job, but, will the factory team do as well? That is the acid test for any HT figure, even this one.

The likeness to Lee is superb, but, will they get his height right? He was 6' 3" in real life. You can get the height right with one of Kit's bodies or an Enterbay RM-4 in case what you get doesn't work.

I just wish someone would do him this well as Dracula.

CHEERS!

Skippy

Apparently Dooku is listed as 33cm, which is good for Lee's 6'5".

Star Ace's Dracula was good, but too short out of the box.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 32627610

Star Ace's golden age was also short lived:

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 31784510

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 32627810

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
That's not bad, better than some pics I've seen. I did wonder about the height though. Star Ace tend to be a bit standard with bodies. There's a kit from Scars of Dracula that looks really good, not seen any built ups yet though.

CHEERS!

Skippy

Rogerbee wrote:That's not bad, better than some pics I've seen. I did wonder about the height though. Star Ace tend to be a bit standard with bodies. There's a kit from Scars of Dracula that looks really good, not seen any built ups yet though.

CHEERS!

He's so hard to photograph because of the white face and the slight sheen. It took many attempts before I ended up with those shots.

I used some of Kit's ankle extenders to get him to the right height.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE ZhqkQVh

(Bootleg Blade, ironically, was made much taller than Snipes).

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Was never fond of the red lining, it became something of a cliche. The lining on the first Hammer ones was black and it's that colour I have on mine.

CHEERS!

dadrab

dadrab
Love this photo:

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES COUNT DOOKU 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE ZhqkQVh

Fine collection of "undead" figures, indeed; however, leaving Dracula, Freddie and Jason in the same area as Blade is folly. You're going to get up one morning and the three baddies will be in pieces and Blade will be all alone...with a grin on his face. Wink

Skippy

dadrab wrote:Love this photo:

Fine collection of "undead" figures, indeed; however, leaving Dracula, Freddie and Jason in the same area as Blade is folly. You're going to get up one morning and the three baddies will be in pieces and Blade will be all alone...with a grin on his face. Wink

Very Happy

I'm going to break my Prequel embargo and order Dooku from Sideshow in a couple of days when more Reward Points are added. He should then only cost $10 plus shipping, and no tax or duty.

I'd been saving the RPs for Mud Trooper Han, but decided to get him from KG Hobby instead, which is my go to place for HT.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum