OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 27]

ReverendSpooky

Man GubernatorFan, what a haul! I have both of those gas pumps too, and I really love hell out of them. Moonbase Alpha Male is right in that they have a nostalgic quality, but still come across as realistic. They just feel a bit more like something you'd find at some rural gas station that still has them. I may need to get over there soon for 1 of those life guard chairs and a set of those keys, which really do look perfect.

http://reverendspooky.com

Moonbase Alpha Male

The small daggers will work perfectly for a kind of Ninja / Assassin's Creed setup: the multiple small throwing knives clipped around the vest, kind of thing.

And the keys - thanks for that, I've never seen those particular keys before.  They work excellently as the suggestive centrepiece of your last pic.  You have perfect timing for alerting me to them, as I'm due to be in the US on Saturday.  And believe me, I like 1/6 keys.

Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 41703676201_2bd60dbae0_b

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Well found, very well used, all shots look terrific.

Thank you very much! I may have discovered Hobby Lobby on my own, but your posts have been a source of encouragement and inspiration, and continue to be so. Therefore, coming from you, this is a huge compliment for me.

dadrab wrote:Alright...you talked me into one of those pumps.

Didn't mean to twist your arm. But I do hope you enjoy it. Smile

ReverendSpooky wrote:Man GubernatorFan, what a haul! I may need to get over there soon for 1 of those life guard chairs and a set of those keys, which really do look perfect.

Thanks buddy! My Hobby Lobby had 2 of the lifeguard chairs and a couple of wooden deck/beach chairs (basically the same thing, but not elevated). Remember that if you don't find them (in my Hobby Lobby they were in one of those free-standing display areas labeled "beach"), you can probably get to them through their online store. About keys, see below.

Moonbase Alpha Male wrote: The small daggers will work perfectly for a kind of Ninja / Assassin's Creed setup: the multiple small throwing knives clipped around the vest, kind of thing.

Thanks for the assurance. I will explore them eventually. Smile

Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:And the keys - thanks for that, I've never seen those particular keys before.  They work excellently as the suggestive centrepiece of your last pic. You have perfect timing for alerting me to them, as I'm due to be in the US on Saturday. And believe me, I like 1/6 keys.

Wow, you are showing quite a collection of keys. And I assume they, too are 1/6 scale, although many of them look very detailed and ornate. The keys I've been getting are simpler, old-style keys like the ones I showed. Now these come three on a key ring, as I am sure you noticed. I suppose you could emancipate them with some fine cutting pliers, if you wanted to use the keys individually. There are such small simple old-style keys in more than one of the charm lines in Hobby Lobby, alongside the more ornate versions. I don't remember the particulars, but I used one of the loose types (do I remember them coming with tiny locks or is that my imagination?) in recreating Arnold from Red Heat for my M34 review here:

Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Arniem10

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Moonbase Alpha Male

GubernatorFan wrote:Wow, you are showing quite a collection of keys. And I assume they, too are 1/6 scale, although many of them look very detailed and ornate. The keys I've been getting are simpler, old-style keys like the ones I showed. Now these come three on a key ring, as I am sure you noticed. I suppose you could emancipate them with some fine cutting pliers, if you wanted to use the keys individually. There are such small simple old-style keys in more than one of the charm lines in Hobby Lobby, alongside the more ornate versions. I don't remember the particulars, but I used one of the loose types (do I remember them coming with tiny locks or is that my imagination?) in recreating Arnold from Red Heat for my M34 review here:

Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Arniem10

Arnold looks good with your very natural key.  That's what I like about the ones you found so I'll chase down a set for sure.  Most of mine look more like they belong to Gandalf than to Arnold -- they come mostly from Michaels or Hobby Lobby as costume jewelry pendants, like the "Fairytale" stuff, or a few were bought actually as earrings.  To get some more contemporary keys into the mix, I had to accept some slightly oversized including (1) a tiepin, (2) some Monopoly game movers, and (3) actual keys from a small real lock (the ones with the Waynetech keychain).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Arnold looks good with your very natural key.  That's what I like about the ones you found so I'll chase down a set for sure.  Most of mine look more like they belong to Gandalf than to Arnold -- they come mostly from Michaels or Hobby Lobby as costume jewelry pendants, like the "Fairytale" stuff, or a few were bought actually as earrings.  To get some more contemporary keys into the mix, I had to accept some slightly oversized including (1) a tiepin, (2) some Monopoly game movers, and (3) actual keys from a small real lock (the ones with the Waynetech keychain).

I agree, finding realistic keys in this scale (or close to realistic keys in something close to this scale) is a challenge. I can't promise the Arnold key came from Hobby Lobby, as it's been a long time. The three keys on a key ring are somewhat close. I'll keep an eye out for the other one, if I see it somewhere. There is a pack of a bunch of keys by Charm Me, which includes some (especially the second row) that might be close:

https://www.hobbylobby.com/Beads-Jewelry/Charms-Pendants/Charms/Key-Charms/p/133553

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I love this thread. So much goodness. Really dig that gas pump, just don’t know what I’d do with it.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I love this thread. So much goodness. Really dig that gas pump, just don’t know what I’d do with it.

I think this brings up an excellent "philosophical" point. I know that in my case, if I stopped myself from getting something every time I didn't know what to do with it, I would have very little to show. It just seemed cool and right, so I got it. Admittedly, I went out of my way to showcase it in a quick little makeshift diorama, and don't have immediate plans for it in anything more elaborate, but I figured I better scoop it up before it becomes harder or pricier to find. Mind you, I'm not saying that is the best decision or that it works for everyone.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Enabler... Shocked

Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Enabler!? Funny, that's usually what I tell my friends. But I kinda want them to be enablers. Smile Not that I could compare myself to his skill, genius, and dedication, but consider how little Sir Shovelchop would be able to make if he didn't pick up all sorts of things that end up becoming integrated into his custom builds.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
My philosophy, influenced by doing toy photoshoots, is that I think of myself like the Prop Manager for a 1/6 theatre company. Like I'm maintaining a functional props and costumes warehouse; and next week, the Director might say to me "We're doing a new play that needs X Y and Z," and I'll be thinking "I've got X, something I can use for Y, and build Z from something else."

I'm very interested in any real world object that I haven't seen done in 1/6 before, and often the question "What would I use this for?" is secondary. And sometimes when you actually have the object and you put it next to something else, an unexpected use suggests itself.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
GubernatorFan wrote:
Tjolnir wrote:so many nice items and no store far and wide here in germany. considering 1:6 items it´s quite a desert here and shipping costs for small stuff render any purchase online nonsensical.
what i´d give for a real shopping spree in a store rather than buying stuff online.

Maybe take a couple of days off and go visit Machinegun.fr in Paris. Just find out what days they are actually open, especially in summer...

https://www.militar-figuren.de/contact.php

Tjolnir wrote:thanks for the idea,

actually machinegun.fr is my go to store when it comes to buying 1/6 stuff online, apart from actionfigurenshop.com. usually i buy some gadgets from them together with major stuff or figures i need for my builds anyways.

funny it never occured to me to check if they got a regular store as well, mainly because i was so used to getting my toys online since the days of bbi and dragon.
this and driving all the way with the gasoline costs would only be worthwile for a major haul.

though i´d still like the opportunity to walk a few shelves further in a store near me and stumble over 1/6 accessories, apart from barbie stuff, which i put to use in my fallout diorama as well.

guess i won´t have a problem convincing my wife of a trip to paris Very Happy , especially since she´s cool with my hobbies anyways.

kinda miss the days of shopping masters of the universe figures with my grandma as a kid on a trip to the city, those were the days  Cool

Oh man!  I always look at Machinegun.fr, but have never bought from them.  Their shipping to the US is usually prohibitively expensive, but they always seem to have something I've never seen elsewhere. Eventually they'll have something that'll break me.  I had no idea they had an actual retail store!  I was  in Paris a few years back, and now I wish I'd stopped in and done some shopping.

The other thing I regretted missing, and only found out about it after, is Lyon’s Musée Miniature et Cinéma, a couple hour train ride outside Paris.  While maybe a little off topic, the thread is about useful things for 1/6 builds, and sometimes the most useful thing is inspiration.  It's a museum of miniatures and movie special effects, and houses over 100 miniature dioramas, including work from Ronan Jim Sévellec, who is a HUGE source of inspiration to me, and Charles Matton. Look up either of those guys (but especially Sévellec) and see if it doesn't make you want to up your diorama game and build something massive.

I miss the days of brick and mortar stores as well.  There used to a wealth of them in the Northern NJ/NYC area when I 1st got into 1/6, but there are very few survivors.  And even the ones that did survive don't seem to be what they used to be.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:I love this thread. So much goodness. Really dig that gas pump, just don’t know what I’d do with it.

I think this brings up an excellent "philosophical" point. I know that in my case, if I stopped myself from getting something every time I didn't know what to do with it, I would have very little to show. It just seemed cool and right, so I got it. Admittedly, I went out of my way to showcase it in a quick little makeshift diorama, and don't have immediate plans for it in anything more elaborate, but I figured I better scoop it up before it becomes harder or pricier to find. Mind you, I'm not saying that is the best decision or that it works for everyone.

GubernatorFan wrote:Enabler!? Funny, that's usually what I tell my friends. But I kinda want them to be enablers. Smile Not that I could compare myself to his skill, genius, and dedication, but consider how little Sir Shovelchop would be able to make if he didn't pick up all sorts of things that end up becoming integrated into his custom builds.

Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:.
My philosophy, influenced by doing toy photoshoots, is that I think of myself like the Prop Manager for a 1/6 theatre company.  Like I'm maintaining a functional props and costumes warehouse; and next week, the Director might say to me "We're doing a new play that needs X Y and Z," and I'll be thinking "I've got X, something I can use for Y, and build Z from something else."

I'm very interested in any real world object that I haven't seen done in 1/6 before, and often the question "What would I use this for?" is secondary.  And sometimes when you actually have the object and you put it next to something else, an unexpected use suggests itself.

I'm with you guys, in that you have to grab these things up when you see them.  You never know what you'll need for future builds, and sometime, when you have a great idea, you'd never be able to even come close to completing it without having been stockpiling potential pieces for years.  Moonbase Alpha Male is 100% on with his prop-master analogy.  In one way or another, we're all kinda telling stories, even if they're just to ourselves.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
ReverendSpooky wrote:I miss the days of brick and mortar stores as well.  There used to a wealth of them in the Northern NJ/NYC area when I 1st got into 1/6, but there are very few survivors.  And even the ones that did survive don't seem to be what they used to be.

Me, I am lucky beyond words in that I've got Toy Square in fairly easy driving distance, so my buying of boxed figures TBL, Hot Toys, DAM etc is virtually all brick and mortar still. I doubt many other OSFrs or OSWs can say that. It's both a blessing and a curse because it leaves me vulnerable to impulse purchases for instant gratification. My GPS is programmed to take me to Toy Square whenever it senses I'm in a bad mood. If I didn't have such a strong reliable brick and mortar source, which is most unusual for 2018, my interest would probably have flagged. It's inspiring to go there, too. For such a physically small store they have an amazing number of displayed figures in glass cabinets including a DeLorean and a Hulkbuster.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Back to basics.

Brassco gave us an excellent review of a new product with Snooker Table 1/6 Sixth Scale Snooker Player Action Figure TP-CT008 Toys Power   and in that context I showed my “poor man's version”  Very Happy   I got mine last October, but they are still in some Dollarama stores currently.  Cost is $4 (Can) so about $3 US.
Obviously would need some work, but probably deserves a view here in potentially Useful Items.

Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 40819814205_b3f2eed9d0_bUseful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 39913285440_a82e547fd3_b

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Back to basics.

Brassco gave us an excellent review of a new product with Snooker Table 1/6 Sixth Scale Snooker Player Action Figure TP-CT008 Toys Power   and in that context I showed my “poor man's version”  Very Happy   I got mine last October, but they are still in some Dollarama stores currently.  Cost is $4 (Can) so about $3 US readers.  Obviously would need some work, but probably deserves a view here in potentially Useful Items.

Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 40819814205_b3f2eed9d0_bUseful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 39913285440_a82e547fd3_b

Wow! That's a nice one. I've seen some before, but way too small and horrible colors. You found a winner.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you, Moobase Alpha Male, for posting the pool table and the photo with the packaging. Now we can search for it online even if we are not in Canada. Smile

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:Thank you, Moobase Alpha Male, for posting the pool table and the photo with the packaging. Now we can search for it online even if we are not in Canada. Smile

Sure, or people could just move to Canada. Smile It's a good example of something that really doesn't look like much, then looks surprisingly ok photographed in a 1/6 setting. I didn't do anything to it all, and I liked how it came out.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Sure, or people could just move to Canada.  Smile  It's a good example of something that really doesn't look like much, then looks surprisingly ok photographed in a 1/6 setting.  I didn't do anything to it all, and I liked how it came out.

Well... you did do those two critical things, that there is no going around. You found it and you bought it. I looked on eBay and found nothing. Sad

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Picked up this floor fan at the dollar store. With de-Barbiefying it will look just like the one in my real garage.
Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Img_5919
Bucket 2.0 . Apparently Play Doh makes a smaller size container. Also a dollar store find and it eliminates the Flarp Factor

Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Img_5920
I make control knobs for various things from electrical wire nuts. I cut off the end and I can paint to suit. The softer plastic ones are easier to work with.
Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Img_5921

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I foresee another trip to the dollar store in my future. I've been there a couple of times, but haven't found anything yet.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male -- I just found the packaging for the relatively "normal" looking old-style key, and looked it up. Not from Hobby Lobby. It is Classics by Hanley: Quality Dollhouse Supplies. The package includes two sets of key and one-piece key hole and knob. The latter looks too small for six scale, but the key looks just right.

This is it:

Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Bfcf3b6628e1e8aa02560e839d050aeb.image.350x266

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-2-Dollhouse-Miniature-Rubbed-Bronze-Door-Knobs-Skeleton-Keys-CLA05526/352180789424?epid=1138088223&hash=item51ff9c60b0:g:CmUAAOSwl8NVYG2l

or

https://earthntree.com/miniatures/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72_82_1280&products_id=38213

I forgot to tell you before your Hobby Lobby trip, for which I apologize, but you might want to look into the line called "The Spring Shop". It has little metal and wooden garden chairs (nothing fancy) in different colors that might work for 1/6 scale dioramas (couldn't find the metal ones on their online store, or failed to notice them). Also, a sort of metal cage-like cabinet that could conceivably be useful. I also noticed their Chinese ceramic horses, which might be passable in a Tang Dynasty-themed diorama.

https://www.hobbylobby.com/Seasonal/Spring-Shop/Spring-Shop-Decor-Pillows/Yellow-Wood-Beach-Chair-Decor/p/80655559

https://www.hobbylobby.com/Seasonal/Spring-Shop/Spring-Shop-Decor-Pillows/Black-Metal-Cabinet-with-Drawer/p/80867212

https://www.hobbylobby.com/Seasonal/Spring-Shop/Spring-Shop-Decor-Pillows/Gray-Saddled-Horse/p/80867169

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Those are some interesting links, Gov’na. Thanks for posting.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sure thing, Stryker.

When it comes to the beach chairs, there is also another option (slightly more expensive and not currently reduced) that matches the lifeguard chair:

https://www.hobbylobby.com/Home-Decor-Frames/Decor-Pillows/Accent-Pieces/Small-Blue-White-Rustic-Wood-Beach-Chair/p/80641262

shazzdan

shazzdan
If you want miniature keys then just buy some jewelry charms. There are hundreds of designs to choose from (some are more realistic than others) and you can get a pack of 10 or more for a dollar or so.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wholesale-12pcs-Tibet-Silver-Key-Crafts-Charms-Pendants-Making-Jewelry/232747006722

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Spacer-Rondelle-Tibetan-20PCS-Pendant-Crafts-Key-FREE-silver-lot-beads-Jewelry/192523032112

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wholesale-10pcs-Tibet-Silver-Peace-Sign-Key-Charm-Pendant-Beaded-Jewelry-B189/253588056354

https://www.ebay.com/itm/50pcs-Mix-Tibetan-Silver-Key-Dangle-Charms-For-European-Bracelet-FreeShip-ZY024/312119983286

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-pcs-Skeleton-Key-Tibet-silver-Charms-Bracelets-Jewellery-Making-crafts/292541310890

https://www.ebay.com/itm/X1-Vintage-Bronze-Chain-Charm-Lock-Key-Old-Punk-Style-DIY-Jewelry-Making-Gift/123101244650

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wholesale-20pcs-key-silver-Charm-Pendant-beaded-Jewelry-Findings-DIY/183196521942

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mixed-New-Crafts-Assorted-30-Antique-Silver-Key-Charms-Pendants-Findings-Lots-/371833968630

https://www.ebay.com/itm/100x-Tibetan-silver-Vintage-Alloy-key-Shaped-Pendants-Charms-Crafts-Findings-/302558908762

https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-pieces-16mm-Luckly-Key-Pendant-Charms-Tibetan-Silver-DIY-Jewelry-Charm-A7540-/222071499293

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-100g-Bag-Mixed-Tibetan-Key-Charm-Steampunk-Pendants-3-Color-/173181118105

https://www.ebay.com/itm/13pcs-Mix-Jewelry-Antique-Vintage-Old-Look-Skeleton-Keys-Tone-Charms-Pendants-HI/372286091514

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20-40-100-200PCS-Smooth-Key-Tibet-Silver-Charms-Pendants-Crafts-Jewelry-Finding/323174723658

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Shazzdan -- thanks for the links. But we already talked about keys that come as jewelry charms and how the vast majority of them look overly fanciful -- they would do for a fairytale diorama, but not something more basic or realistic.

shazzdan

shazzdan
I didn't just include fantasy/historical keys.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/20-40-100-200PCS-Smooth-Key-Tibet-Silver-Charms-Pendants-Crafts-Jewelry-Finding/323174723658

Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 S-l1600

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, I saw these at the very end. Do we know how big they are? Look a little rough, but then again they are quite tiny so might look quite decent in hand. Update: this time I found it: 19.9 mm... that is quite large -- too big for realism, not to mention the look.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Pontiacivan wrote:I make control knobs for various things from electrical wire nuts. I cut off the end and I can paint to suit. The softer plastic ones are easier to work with.
Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Img_5921

Never thought to use those as control knobs. I use plenty of electronic DIP switches and tactile buttons for control panels and such. Usually I rip them out of broken computers and other electrical appliances rather than buying new ones.

Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 S-l300 Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 220px-DIP_switch_01_Pengo

Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 847_800

Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Pts525Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Pts125Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Ksc3 Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Ksc5 Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Ksj_tact Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Pts-641

edit: If you want to buy some then this looks like a good selection for a decent price - around 4 cents each.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/420PCS-Assorted-Micro-Push-Button-Tact-Switch-SMD-DIP-2-4-3-6-4-4-6/32800036667.html

Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 420PCS-Assorted-Micro-Push-Button-Tact-Switch-SMD-DIP-2-4-3-6-4-4-6.jpg_640x640

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
shazzdan wrote:
Pontiacivan wrote:I make control knobs for various things from electrical wire nuts. I cut off the end and I can paint to suit. The softer plastic ones are easier to work with.

Never thought to use those as control knobs. I use plenty of electronic DIP switches and tactile buttons for control panels and such. Usually I rip them out of broken computers and other electrical appliances rather than buying new ones.

Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 S-l300 Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 220px-DIP_switch_01_Pengo

Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 847_800

Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Pts525Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Pts125Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Ksc3 Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Ksc5 Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Ksj_tact Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Pts-641

edit: If you want to buy some then this looks like a good selection for a decent price - around 4 cents each.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/420PCS-Assorted-Micro-Push-Button-Tact-Switch-SMD-DIP-2-4-3-6-4-4-6/32800036667.html

Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 420PCS-Assorted-Micro-Push-Button-Tact-Switch-SMD-DIP-2-4-3-6-4-4-6.jpg_640x640

Thanks for the link to the switches! I just got a bag of these push on/ push off for $1 so I can stop twisting wires on my custom figures...
Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Img_6010
Just like you, I also steal switches from anything I can. I have some DIPs in my GI Joe Trouble shooter. ( the water bottle has a cool backlit holder Very Happy )
I'll have to see what I stole the battery box for and try to shoot this lit up later.
Useful items for sixth-scale environments (continuously updated) - Page 7 Img_6011

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum