OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Add Toys War Wolves Muscle Version

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
From onesixthkit site:

Add Toy AD02 1/6 Scale War Wolves Muscle Version

Muscle version:
★  Head sculpture * 2pcs
★ Seamless body *1 set
★ Hands*8 pc
★ Clawed hands*2pc
★ Belt*1pc
★ Socks*1pair
★ Shoes*1 pair
★ Samurai sword*1pc
★ Base *1pc

film - NEW PRODUCT: Add Toys War Wolves Muscle Version 29105714
film - NEW PRODUCT: Add Toys War Wolves Muscle Version 29105715
film - NEW PRODUCT: Add Toys War Wolves Muscle Version 29105716
film - NEW PRODUCT: Add Toys War Wolves Muscle Version 29105718
film - NEW PRODUCT: Add Toys War Wolves Muscle Version 29105718
film - NEW PRODUCT: Add Toys War Wolves Muscle Version 29105719
film - NEW PRODUCT: Add Toys War Wolves Muscle Version 29105717
film - NEW PRODUCT: Add Toys War Wolves Muscle Version 29105816

#newproduct #addtoys #wolverine #male #film

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A hairy seamless body? That's new. Anyone know what it is, and whether it is a full seamless body or just the torso part? Yes, I realize they don't say within the promotional materials shown above. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Not sure. But the promo pics are pretty amazing. Hopefully it's a new TBL body, because a "real" (i.e. hairy) male body would be something worth getting. Being a company I've never heard of before, I'm more than a little reluctant to PO. But, I thought I'd post it anyway.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

film - NEW PRODUCT: Add Toys War Wolves Muscle Version C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Not sure. But the promo pics are pretty amazing. Hopefully it's a new TBL body, because a "real" (i.e. hairy) male body would be something worth getting. Being a company I've never heard of before, I'm more than a little reluctant to PO. But, I thought I'd post it anyway.

They are amazing. I also hope it is a TBL body, because that assures us a certain high quality, judging by their products so far; it also might mean we could pick up such bodies as base bodies too. From the looks of it, it seems to me more likely to be a TBL than a Jiaou. Again, I hope it is not seamless and hairy only from the waist up -- that would limit kitbashing potential and, besides, it's the principle of the thing.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
My thoughts exactly. A body like that would make for a great fantasy-style or Tarzan type; show off that physique.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

film - NEW PRODUCT: Add Toys War Wolves Muscle Version C8485110

MarkEl

It will be interesting to get the details on the type of seamless or semi-seamless this is. It may be like the COO Model B3005/B3006 which is a single piece rubberised upper body skin. Makes for stiff posing. The promo pics are great though. Hopeful. We shall see!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
MarkEl wrote:It will be interesting to get the details on the type of seamless or semi-seamless this is.  It may be like the COO Model B3005/B3006 which is a  single piece rubberised upper body skin.   Makes for stiff posing.  The promo pics are great though. Hopeful.  We shall see!  

Agreed -- let's hope this is not just half seamless, and that the rubbery material is pliable like Phicen/TBLeague's or Jiaou's, not like some others that do not work nearly as well.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
So I just watched a review from this figure, and it seems pretty cool, but I didn't understand much, as the video is in french, and I'm still learning the language.
Have any of you guys gotten it?
I really liked the proportions of the body, and it's fully seamless. Unfortunately, the reviewer didn't fully cover the articulation of the legs and torso, but the arms do pretty much what a Phicen does. The skeleton seems to be plastic. Both the HS's are dope. If I find it in a good price, I'm grabbing two for customs.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
FreakinLobster wrote:So I just watched a review from this figure, and it seems pretty cool, but I didn't understand much, as the video is in french, and I'm still learning the language.
I really liked the proportions of the body, and it's fully seamless. Unfortunately, the reviewer didn't fully cover the articulation of the legs and torso, but the arms do pretty much what a Phicen does. The skeleton seems to be plastic. Both the HS's are dope. If I find it in a good price, I'm grabbing two for customs.

Ah, yes, I enjoyed that French review too -- this guy has so much energy. But I already had my own, in English:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2618-add-toys-war-wolves-back-muscle-version

PitViper

PitViper
Do we really need another Logan/Wolverine???

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
GubernatorFan wrote:
FreakinLobster wrote:So I just watched a review from this figure, and it seems pretty cool, but I didn't understand much, as the video is in french, and I'm still learning the language.

Ah, yes, I enjoyed that French review too -- this guy has so much energy. But I already had my own, in English:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2618-add-toys-war-wolves-back-muscle-version

I hadn't seen your review on the figure yet. Thanks a lot for the link, Gub, and all the work and effort you put on this review. Kind of a bummer to read about the limitation on the articulations. Indeed, we are spoiled children of the Phicen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum