OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - "Cyclops" (PT-sp70 regular version & PT-sp71 deluxe version)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
PRESENT TOYS will launch a new product 1:6 collectible doll series --- Cyclops ( standard version & deluxe version )

Standard version:
Specification Description:
Product name: Cyclops
Model: PT-sp 70
Size ratio: 1/6
Pre-order gift : leather jacket

Accessories list :
Head sculpt * 2
Element * 1
Combat Gloves * 6
3 laser beam shapes
-Normal shape
-Turn off styling
-Beam shape
Bracket * 1
clothing:
x-men mission suit*1
Universal belt with harness * 1
Tactical boots * 2
Shipment date: 2nd quarter of 2024

NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - "Cyclops" (PT-sp70 regular version & PT-sp71 deluxe version) 0142
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - "Cyclops" (PT-sp70 regular version & PT-sp71 deluxe version) 0242
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - "Cyclops" (PT-sp70 regular version & PT-sp71 deluxe version) 0341
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - "Cyclops" (PT-sp70 regular version & PT-sp71 deluxe version) 0441
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - "Cyclops" (PT-sp70 regular version & PT-sp71 deluxe version) 0539
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - "Cyclops" (PT-sp70 regular version & PT-sp71 deluxe version) 0639
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - "Cyclops" (PT-sp70 regular version & PT-sp71 deluxe version) 0739
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - "Cyclops" (PT-sp70 regular version & PT-sp71 deluxe version) 0838
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - "Cyclops" (PT-sp70 regular version & PT-sp71 deluxe version) 0937
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - "Cyclops" (PT-sp70 regular version & PT-sp71 deluxe version) 10130
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - "Cyclops" (PT-sp70 regular version & PT-sp71 deluxe version) 11124
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - "Cyclops" (PT-sp70 regular version & PT-sp71 deluxe version) 12122

Deluxe Edition:
Specification Description:
Product name: Cyclops
Model: PT-sp 71
Size ratio: 1/6
Accessories list :
Head sculpt * 2
Element * 1
Combat Gloves * 6
3 laser beam shapes
-Normal shape
-Turn off styling
-Beam shape
Ruin scene base * 1
clothing:
x-men mission suit*1
Universal belt with harness * 1
Tactical boots * 2
Shipment date: 2nd quarter of 2024

NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - "Cyclops" (PT-sp70 regular version & PT-sp71 deluxe version) 13122
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - "Cyclops" (PT-sp70 regular version & PT-sp71 deluxe version) 14111

#Marvel #XMen #Cyclops #male #superhero

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good looking set, pretty faithful to the comic-style look.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The body looks stumpy. The comic always depicted him as pretty tall during the Jim Lee era, which this is clearly based on. Overall, height aside, I like this. If only we could get more X-Men from this era (I do have the Rogue figure — can’t remember the fake name used for the figure), especially The Beast (my favorite X-Man).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - "Cyclops" (PT-sp70 regular version & PT-sp71 deluxe version) 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:The body looks stumpy. The comic always depicted him as pretty tall during the Jim Lee era, which this is clearly based on. Overall, height aside, I like this. If only we could get more X-Men from this era (I do have the Rogue figure — can’t remember the fake name used for the figure), especially The Beast (my favorite X-Man).
I see what you mean about the body. In this respect, as sometimes already noted, I'm blessed with ignorance of the actual specific source, so it didn't jump out at me.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2012 wrote:The body looks stumpy. The comic always depicted him as pretty tall during the Jim Lee era, which this is clearly based on. Overall, height aside, I like this. If only we could get more X-Men from this era (I do have the Rogue figure — can’t remember the fake name used for the figure), especially The Beast (my favorite X-Man).

Mondo is going down specifically that route with all of Magneto, Gambit, Jubilee, Omega Red, Wolverine/Logan versions, and others forthcoming - but probably not in any way (animated style) that would be compatible with either a more realistic look, or even with the stylized but artistically different Jim Lee look of this one. For what it was, the old Marvel Legends 12" Beast wasn't bad (in his Grey and Blue versions) if primitive. Probably suitable for a "back row" of X-Men figures but that's not where you'd want to put him if he is your favorite. Let's hope for a new one.

Diana

Diana
I really love this, though I, too, noticed the stumpiness of the body despite not knowing he is supposed to be a less stumpy. I never read the comic books much, but I love this era and he sure always was the tall one in the group shots. He was never my favourite though.

Still, this would make for such an epic display! He looks looks so good!! But he would be lonely pretty quick so I'd want at least Jean Grey and Storm, and Gambit and Wolverine, and Beast and Jubilee and Psylocke and... Bad idea. Laughing

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That's a good list, Diana. I would definitely want Jean Grey, Storm, The Beast (of course), & Psylocke. I can honestly live without Wolverine (though I do have a Jackman version (I believe from his second solo movie, from HT). Sideshow has done at least 2 comic-book versions of Wolvie, though, but since we never got any of the women, it wasn't something I was interested in. I have an Olivia Munn based Psylocke, but it's so-so in execution.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - "Cyclops" (PT-sp70 regular version & PT-sp71 deluxe version) 1f10

Diana

Diana
Stryker2012 wrote:That's a good list, Diana. I would definitely want Jean Grey, Storm, The Beast (of course), & Psylocke. I can honestly live without Wolverine (though I do have a Jackman version (I believe from his second solo movie, from HT). Sideshow has done at least 2 comic-book versions of Wolvie, though, but since we never got any of the women, it wasn't something I was interested in. I have an Olivia Munn based Psylocke, but it's so-so in execution.

I think I know which Logan you are referring to. I was quite tempted by him, but... I only pick figures that inspire me somehow, and he just doesn't do it. He would however undoubtedly have to be part of any X-Men display. Smile 
Was that the Psylocke with the ridiculous bust size?  What a Face Had it not been for that I might have purchased her later. 

This guy though is still very tempting. I think it might be the best X-Men character release I've seen. So expressive! And that base is awesome, too!! If only his legs weren't so short! I can't unsee that anymore! Laughing

Zes

Zes
That expressive head sculpt with the laser beam effect looks very convincing!

His legs should have been a bit longer, but that is nothing a body swap can fix, assuming the suit material is stretchy.

Diana

Diana
Zes wrote:That expressive head sculpt with the laser beam effect looks very convincing!

His legs should have been a bit longer, but that is nothing a body swap can fix, assuming the suit material is stretchy.

I worry that the suit doesn't fit as nicely on another body. But... I am still agonising over this one! Maybe it's one of those releases I need to order with the option of selling him right away if the excitement fades by the time I get him. -.-

Zes

Zes
Diana wrote:I worry that the suit doesn't fit as nicely on another body. But... I am still agonising over this one! Maybe it's one of those releases I need to order with the option of selling him right away if the excitement fades by the time I get him. -.-

Maybe one of the bulkier WorldBox or GangHood bodies could work. I agree; it's hard to tell how these screen-printed suits will fare with a bodyswap. Its a hit or miss.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum