OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
"That’s Captain America."

Teaming up with Bucky Barnes against the Flag Smashers rebel group, Sam Wilson a.k.a The Falcon suits up again but in a new outfit with his signature wings, reclaims the symbolic shield once wielded by Steve Rogers and the complicated legacy that comes with being the new Captain America in the conclusion of Marvel Studios’ The Falcon and the Winter Soldier series.

Today, Hot Toys is very excited to introduce the new Captain America as a 1/6th scale collectible figure in the completely new outfit and highly poseable mechanical wings that allows a great range of motion to recreate stunning scenes from the highly-acclaimed series.

Masterfully crafted based on the appearance of Anthony Mackie as the new Captain America in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier series finale, the figure features a newly developed head with face gaiter and goggles; a newly designed tactic outfit in blue, white and red color scheme with a Star emblem; Captain America’s iconic shield; a flight back pack, a Redwing drone, and detailed recreation of the massive wings measures approximately 80cm wide, designed with extended articulation for incredible action scenes.

The new Captain is here! Don’t miss out on the chance and pre-order it today!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS040
PRODUCT NAMECAPTAIN AMERICA
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DESIGNED WINGS WITH MULTIPLE POINTS OF ARTICULATION, BLUE, GRAYISH-WHITE AND RED COLORED TACTICAL SUIT COSTUME
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale Captain America Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Anthony Mackie as Captain America in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
- Newly developed head sculpt with highly-detailed facial expression, beard, goggles and white face gaiter
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Body with 30 points of articulation
- Newly designed wings with multiple points of articulation, demonstrates fine mechanic details and painting skills (opened to approximately 80cm wide)
- Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of shield throwing hands
- One (1) pair of shield holding hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) blue, grayish-white and red colored tactical suit with embossed pattern and star emblem in chest
- One (1) pair of blue colored embossed patterned pants with fabric coated knee pads
- One (1) metallic silver and blue colored belt
- One (1) pair of metallic silver and red colored forearm guards
- One (1) pair of metallic silver and red colored calf guards
- One (1) pair of metallic silver colored boots
- One (1) flight backpack

Weapons:
- One (1) circular Captain America shield with silver star emblem

Accessories:
- One (1) set of mechanical wings with articulation function (opened to approximately 80cm wide)
- One (1) Redwing drone
- A specially designed dynamic figure stand with character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2022

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2021 Marvel.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11471
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2784
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3528
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4477
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5456
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6428
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7413
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8390
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9375
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10354
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11472
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12316
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13299
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14275
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15257
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16237
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17224
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18209
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19188
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 20153
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21184
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 22159
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 23142
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 24124

#newproduct #HotToys #Falcon&WinterSoldier #CaptainAmerica #Marvel #male #MCU #Disney+ #comicbook

csyeung

csyeung
Looks pretty cool! Neat that the wings fold. I wonder how the weight distribution is with the wings on this. The shield on his head is a nice try but looks like he got smacked in the head with it haha.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, it's great that the wings are articulated. That said, not my favorite look for the Falcon.

Diana

Diana
I love this. Feels very accurate to the source. And if those wings actually fold that would be amazing! Unlike Golden WW, who had two separate sets of stiff wings...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$375 USD — out of comfort zone, but the wings are cool. Like The Guv, this is not what I picture for the Falcon.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, it's great that the wings are articulated. That said, not my favorite look for the Falcon.

Of itself, the intermix of Captain America and the Falcon costumes just looks kinda goofy as a design in the abstract.  But then it's going to tie into whether someone has seen, quite specifically, the last ten minutes of the last episode of Falcon and the Winter Soldier -- where there is actually some heavy baggage about the significance of a black man taking on the mantle of Captain America, and it's well done.  So in that context I give this figure more respect, though visually it still doesn't sell me.

Hot Toys is really in a weird position here because they get to sell this look, which has had so far only a few (but impactful) minutes of screen time, but also they are way ahead of the game, because it is overwhelmingly likely this is the Captain America who will be in Captain America 4 (2024?), so for once HT is couple of years ahead of the game.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm sure it is screen accurate -- although I have not seen this show. The design just doesn't appeal to me. Some of it is just a matter of taste, although I'm sure part of it is that I'm pretty attached to what I consider the traditional casting and roles. But after Endgame, I'm pretty checked out from this Marvel Universe.

Eekumbokum

Eekumbokum
While there's still room for improvement in the likeness department for bucky, Falcon looks so damn good. The show is fresh in my memory and I think they nailed the figure.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Suchsneak wrote:While there's still room for improvement in the likeness department for bucky, Falcon looks so damn good. The show is fresh in my memory and I think they nailed the figure.

The one regret with that is that it would have been so easy for them to include a second, unmasked sculpt. It's a really good Mackie sculpt, but only makes me want a plain straightforward one as well. Virtually no resculpting work would have been required, and not that much additional cost -- and anyone paying this kind of money wouldn't have blinked at the extra cost for the second sculpt. It falls on the wrong side of my Rule of Thumb where I've decided that (absent special circumstances, like a Terminator or something) I will not pay HT level money for a figure that lacks their greatest strength, a regular human headsculpt.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
Suchsneak wrote:While there's still room for improvement in the likeness department for bucky, Falcon looks so damn good. The show is fresh in my memory and I think they nailed the figure.

The one regret with that is that it would have been so easy for them to include a second, unmasked sculpt.  It's a really good Mackie sculpt, but only makes me want a plain straightforward one as well.  Virtually no resculpting work would have been required, and not that much additional cost -- and anyone paying this kind of money wouldn't have blinked at the extra cost for the second sculpt.  It falls on the wrong side of my Rule of Thumb where I've decided that (absent special circumstances, like a Terminator or something) I will not pay HT level money for a figure that lacks their greatest strength, a regular human headsculpt.

This. So much this. I’ve passed on every previous Falcon due to the weak likeness in my opinion. And now they’re charging nearly $400 for a figure without a completely mask free head. This is the same reason I don’t have a War-Machine — no standard unhelmeted Don Cheadle head.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Eekumbokum

Eekumbokum
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:

The one regret with that is that it would have been so easy for them to include a second, unmasked sculpt.  It's a really good Mackie sculpt, but only makes me want a plain straightforward one as well.  Virtually no resculpting work would have been required, and not that much additional cost -- and anyone paying this kind of money wouldn't have blinked at the extra cost for the second sculpt.  It falls on the wrong side of my Rule of Thumb where I've decided that (absent special circumstances, like a Terminator or something) I will not pay HT level money for a figure that lacks their greatest strength, a regular human headsculpt.

Yeah I agree, I really appreciate boxes that include second heads. One with a helmet/mask, one without.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum