OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Sat May 22, 2021 2:17 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
For anyone who has been following the latest couple of comic ventures of BAMCOMIX (which you can find on my flickr) will know of the "Genesis Project", those of you who don't then you will have to wait for the full details to be revealed.
Here is Sonja, the blueprint for all the others that followed. She was Dr. Sid's first success. Being the first, she is stronger, faster and far more cunning than all the others. If you wish to know more about her, look out for the next chapter in "Hidden in the shadows soon!

Sonja.

Sonja is made up from the Red Sonja Steampunk figure, on an S21b body. Her kit is an assortment of old and newer pieces of uniform.

The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) 51195152636_abfb4c43da_c
The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) 51195363673_627a301ef2_c
The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) 51195151101_671daf6608_c
The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) 51194441152_f0102b050e_c
The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) 51195149371_a55a0d00d5_c
The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) 51194439412_ee52e184ea_c
The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) 51195147636_92fd2399be_c

2The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Sat May 22, 2021 2:51 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She looks great. Looking forward to seeing the whole thing.

By the way, I know it isn’t intended, but I got adult Kim Possible vibes from her (my wife and I love that cartoon — very funny).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) C8485110

3The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Sat May 22, 2021 2:57 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:She looks great. Looking forward to seeing the whole thing.

By the way, I know it isn’t intended, but I got adult Kim Possible vibes from her (my wife and I love that cartoon — very funny).

Cheers Mark! I am currently working on the other Genesis soldiers.

lol! you know, I never thought of that until you pointed it out! I remember watching that cartoon years back with my son, I agree, it was funny! cheers cheers cheers

4The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Sat May 22, 2021 4:57 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Gorgeous photos and figure! That red hair against the neutral tones of her outfit makes her all the more striking.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

5The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Sat May 22, 2021 5:40 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, impeccably put together, naturalistically posed, and beautifully placed and shot.

6The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Sun May 23, 2021 10:38 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
skywalkersaga wrote:Gorgeous photos and figure! That red hair against the neutral tones of her outfit makes her all the more striking.

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, impeccably put together, naturalistically posed, and beautifully placed and shot.

Thanks so much guys for the responses Very Happy . Thank you so much skywalkersaga, I always find matching colours to a red headed figure can be a challenge (something I know quite a lot about being red haired myself). I figured natural colours would be the way to go cheers .
Thanks also Ian for the fantastic comment, so pleased you enjoyed the pics and the creation of my take on Sonja.

7The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Mon May 24, 2021 12:17 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
She looks great, she also reminds me of a cartoon character but the name escapes me right now.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) 1f60e

8The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Mon May 24, 2021 8:06 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:She looks great, she also reminds me of a cartoon character but the name escapes me right now.

Many thanks Theboo-bomb Very Happy

9The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Sun May 30, 2021 12:45 pm

Seven Pillars

Seven Pillars
Theboo-bomb wrote:She looks great, she also reminds me of a cartoon character but the name escapes me right now.

Kim Possible? The colour scheme is 100% spot-on.

The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Kim_po10

Well, not the boots.

10The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Sun May 30, 2021 2:08 pm

Ovy

Ovy
I think with a name like Genesis project she is either a clone, a robot or a next generation superhuman. She has that cold programmed killing machine stare, be it biological or mechanical.

11The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Sun May 30, 2021 2:51 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ovy wrote:I think with a name like Genesis project she is either a clone, a robot or a next generation superhuman. She has that cold programmed killing machine stare, be it biological or mechanical.

Good call Ovy! Your getting close! Very Happy

12The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Sun May 30, 2021 9:13 pm

Pia community

Pia community
She is very beautiful Very Happy
I like well
The red hair fits well Shocked

13The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Mon May 31, 2021 9:12 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Pia community wrote:She is very beautiful Very Happy
I like well
The red hair fits well Shocked

Thank you so much! I was really pleased with how she turned out Very Happy

14The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:58 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) 51270953580_66756de377_cSonja by Dal Lee, on Flickr

15The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:33 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
She still looks cool, BAM. I like how changing the pants changes how one sees her, cargo pants make me think of out there in the world somewhere, jeans make me think city, either way she looks ready for anything.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) 1f60e

16The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:23 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:She still looks cool, BAM. I like how changing the pants changes how one sees her, cargo pants make me think of out there in the world somewhere, jeans make me think city, either way she looks ready for anything.

Thank you! I agree, jeans suit her Very Happy . Maybe I'll keep the cargo pants for adventures cheers

17The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:08 am

blackpool

blackpool
Really impressive set up, once again, I'm always fascinated with the amount of details, props, and accessories, that gives such a realistic feel! And the posing and photography are always top notch!

(I kinda liked the cargo pants version better, might be the kim possible vibe, the other version is still gorgeous, just more "urban" genre as Boo bomb said)

Thanks for sharing bro!

18The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:20 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
blackpool wrote:Really impressive set up, once again, I'm always fascinated with the amount of details, props, and accessories, that gives such a realistic feel! And the posing and photography are always top notch!

(I kinda liked the cargo pants version better, might be the kim possible vibe, the other version is still gorgeous, just more "urban" genre as Boo bomb said)

Thanks for sharing bro!

many thanks Blackpool, she is very much still a work in progress, I may yet go back to her cargo pants? Then again, I may go in a completely different direction lol! .
Thanks for the very kind words about the pics, it really means a lot Very Happy . More pics to follow soon bounce bounce

19The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:55 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Genesis soldier Tabi has a complicated backstory, 'New Agent, New Problems', which you can find out all about in comics and stories section on Ammo or my flickr,

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t10843-bamcomix-new-agent-new-problems-chapter-one

here are a few shots of her.

The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) 51385455652_e383a7bd43_c

The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) 51386953789_705178d18c_c

20The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:23 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like her and her bike. One nit, chunky (but not too high) heels are ok on a motorcycle, but stilettos are dangerous and not recommended (in many states it’s actually illegal — not sure about other countries).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) C8485110

21The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:32 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks great on the motorcycle -- and it looks great with her. Great shots. But I suppose Stryker's right. Of course, stilettos are probably dangerous in any setting... Smile

22The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:11 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
I do agree guys, if it were a 'real world' bash, but I have always been a huge fan of comic book heroines, and they all wear high heels, I am just following that trend Very Happy . Thanks for stopping by and commenting though, really appreciate it as always Very Happy .

23The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:29 pm

davidd

davidd
Your photos are tempting me to track down a pair or two of those boots!

And then I'd need the denim jeans to go with the boots.

Which would probably lead to a motorcycle.

This hobby gets really expensive really quickly!

Razz

24The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:40 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:Your photos are tempting me to track down a pair or two of those boots!

And then I'd need the denim jeans to go with the boots.

Which would probably lead to a motorcycle.

This hobby gets really expensive really quickly!

Razz

lol! That's the trouble Dave, we all influence each other, without knowing! lol!

25The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Empty Re: The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:53 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Okay, so it's been a while since I have returned to this post. Today, I had a bit of free time so I sorted out Delta's look  bounce . I added a few bits and bobs. I am really happy with her over all look, (Genesis ten).

The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) 51522704402_21c631a7f2_c
The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) 51522704362_1f413b4c56_c
The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) 51522704317_8313e8618f_c
The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) 51523516441_5994c25076_c
The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) 51523516366_4d864ec568_c
The Genesis Project. (BAM-HQ) 51524222719_8bc24839a8_c

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum