OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

On a Wing and a Prayer...or If Nuns Had Messerschmidts

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ThePhotogsBlog

Lauging my head off!

Theboo-bomb

Pew Pew first, confirm who they are firing at later seems to have worked this time around. Good for those guys!

BAMComix

Sheer brilliance Dave! loved it!

ThePhotogsBlog

On a Wing and a Prayer...or If Nuns Had Messerschmidts - Page 2 51275415031_23c0119538_bPage_1 by
Gary Menten, on Flickr

davidd

davidd
Fantastic "aerial photography!"

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
davidd wrote:Fantastic "aerial photography!"

What I love about the Laura photo, is just how sultry and seductive she looks in it.

davidd

davidd
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:

What I love about the Laura photo, is just how sultry and seductive she looks in it.  

Yes, it's like she has a completely different expression on her face than usual!

Unfortunately, no matter how pretty she might be, we still need to shoot her down:

On a Wing and a Prayer...or If Nuns Had Messerschmidts - Page 2 Target1

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very cool!

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
davidd wrote:
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:

Yes, it's like she has a completely different expression on her face than usual!

Which is kind of amazing, 'cause she hasn't moved a single muscle in her pretty little face.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
On a Wing and a Prayer...or If Nuns Had Messerschmidts - Page 2 51288424741_dbd83d66c9_bPage_1 by
Gary  Menten, on Flickr

On a Wing and a Prayer...or If Nuns Had Messerschmidts - Page 2 51287674062_7dd3d3c705_bPage_2 by
Gary  Menten, on Flickr

On a Wing and a Prayer...or If Nuns Had Messerschmidts - Page 2 51288593498_501781c720_bPage_3 by
Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice aerial staging and dog fight. Really cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

On a Wing and a Prayer...or If Nuns Had Messerschmidts - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like the combination of the exterior and interior images for the continuity of the narrative, and the images are of course beautifully shot themselves.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice aerial staging and dog fight. Really cool.

The dogfight and the cockpit interior are done with DAZ 3D software. For the cockpit interior shots the figure was seated a few inches away from my monitor---far enough that monitor refresh lines are blurred out. Panels, speech balloons and text are all done using Comic Life, which I highly recommend for anyone wanting to created stories.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
GubernatorFan wrote:I like the combination of the exterior and interior images for the continuity of the narrative, and the images are of course beautifully shot themselves.

Much of the inspiration for this is the anime series, "The Magnificent Kotubuki," which has spectacular aerial combat scenes, at least two of which are directly ripped off from Star Wars films.

Dienamic

Dienamic
Magnificent! Reminds me of my War Thunder days.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Dienamic wrote:Magnificent! Reminds me of my War Thunder days.

Thank-you

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
The only thing that’s grown more exponentially than the prices in the fifteen years I’ve been out of 1/6 is the creativity and the talent of the forum posters. I don’t know if all of you are professionally compensated in some way, shape, or form for your unique talents in your 1:1 lives, but you certainly deserve to be.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Xavion2004 wrote:The only thing that’s grown more exponentially than the prices in the fifteen years I’ve been out of 1/6 is the creativity and the talent of the forum posters.  I don’t know if all of you are professionally compensated in some way, shape, or form for your unique talents in your 1:1 lives, but you certainly deserve to be.

I do some photographic work on the side, but this is just creative release for me. A hobby which, thanks to modern technology, I can not only share with people that are thousands of miles away from me, but actually engage in a sort of play with, much as when we were kids, but with better figures, and amazing tech

davidd

davidd

On a Wing and a Prayer...or If Nuns Had Messerschmidts - Page 2 Target2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum