OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Six-pointed star: 1/6 female agent combat suit stealth suit

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Xavion2004

Yes, it is a YM Toys head according to tje original poster, but he didn’t specify which one.

Ghost808

Xavion2004 wrote:Yes, it is a YM Toys head according to tje original poster, but he didn’t specify which one.
Thanks. I can't place which it is, which makes me think the promo shots were very different to the finished product.

I'm guessing it's this one...
NEW PRODUCT: Six-pointed star: 1/6 female agent combat suit stealth suit  - Page 2 S-l40012

Diana

Pretty sure it's this one:
NEW PRODUCT: Six-pointed star: 1/6 female agent combat suit stealth suit  - Page 2 51371b10

Ghost808

Diana wrote:Pretty sure it's this one:
NEW PRODUCT: Six-pointed star: 1/6 female agent combat suit stealth suit  - Page 2 51371b10
Yup, that looks like it. Thanks, Diana.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah that head is already released the other one not. Smile

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I got my 3S001 set in this week.  Here’s my No Frills, No Skills review.  First some lazy pics:

NEW PRODUCT: Six-pointed star: 1/6 female agent combat suit stealth suit  - Page 2 88ca4710

NEW PRODUCT: Six-pointed star: 1/6 female agent combat suit stealth suit  - Page 2 Cddd9e10

NEW PRODUCT: Six-pointed star: 1/6 female agent combat suit stealth suit  - Page 2 A5132210

And now for my special ratings categories with five stars being the highest and one star being the lowest:

Aw, COME ON, Man!  (Four Stars)-  Nothing broke apart in my hands, there was no ripped clothing, there was no cracks or flaking, and nothing needs to be replaced .  Getting the costume on was no more tedious than usual, but it was tedious, and I was getting really tired of all those buckles by the end, so that kept it at four stars.

Scrooge McDuck (Three Stars). The bodysuit zips up in the back, and the corset  goes over the top of it.  You do have to lace up the corset in the back.  Both seem to be very well made, but check out the third pic.  The bodysuit isn’t finished around the neck line.  You have to use the collar piece to hide it (which it just barely does) and with this being mesh, fraying and unraveling is a big concern.  Major Scrooge McDuck corner cutting!   I appreciate that 3S used little rivets to attach the belt buckles instead of cheap glue *cough*TBLeague*cough*, but they are very hard to tighten once on.

I paid HOW MUCH for this?!??  (Two and a half Stars)  The body suit itself wasn’t bad.  I think it was around $50 shipped from Giantoy.  However, then you need to buy the head, the body, the boots, the weapons…by the time you’re done, you’ve paid the same amount you  would have paid for a nice boxed figure.

Would I Buy it Again?  (Three Stars)   Meh.  I do like it, but I think I would get more bang for my buck with a boxed figure.  I doubt I’d buy it again, but I’m happy to have it.  I do think it’s a little overkill with all of the belts and buckles, so I’ll probably remove a few of those.  The knee pads will probably go too.  They’re very weird.  Instead of wrapping around her leg, they just sit flat on her knees like the squares that they are.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the photos and the humorous review.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum