OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Female Soldier Agent Furious Hero Suit Costume [Suitable for PH Dolls]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana

Diana
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Female Soldier Agent Furious Hero Suit Costume [Suitable for PH Dolls] 0029

Brand: SA Toys
Name: 1 /6 female agent hero suit.
Scale: 1/6    
No. SA040A/B/C
Material: cloth
size: 12 inch            
Release date: 2022/11
Notice: This product don't contain head, body and shoes.

List:
Jacket*1
Underwear*1
Trousers*1
Belt*1  

NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Female Soldier Agent Furious Hero Suit Costume [Suitable for PH Dolls] 0187
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Female Soldier Agent Furious Hero Suit Costume [Suitable for PH Dolls] 0291
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Female Soldier Agent Furious Hero Suit Costume [Suitable for PH Dolls] 0386
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Female Soldier Agent Furious Hero Suit Costume [Suitable for PH Dolls] 0483
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Female Soldier Agent Furious Hero Suit Costume [Suitable for PH Dolls] 0582
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Female Soldier Agent Furious Hero Suit Costume [Suitable for PH Dolls] 0681
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Female Soldier Agent Furious Hero Suit Costume [Suitable for PH Dolls] 0779
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Female Soldier Agent Furious Hero Suit Costume [Suitable for PH Dolls] 0877
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Female Soldier Agent Furious Hero Suit Costume [Suitable for PH Dolls] 0976
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Female Soldier Agent Furious Hero Suit Costume [Suitable for PH Dolls] 1072
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Female Soldier Agent Furious Hero Suit Costume [Suitable for PH Dolls] 1170

Saturn

Saturn
The shoes are great.

Ovy

Ovy
The shoes and pants are great.

Ghost808

Ghost808
I like the design of the jacket. It'd be great for a cyberpunk bash, sadly the fabric isn't great. They look more like 1/12, than 1/6. The material is heavy, so it's too rigid. If they were made of thinner stuff, they'd fall nicely. It's a real shame.

The boots and trousers are good though.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Ghost808 wrote:I like the design of the jacket. It'd be great for a cyberpunk bash, sadly the fabric isn't great. They look more like 1/12, than 1/6. The material is heavy, so it's too rigid. If they were made of thinner stuff, they'd fall nicely. It's a real shame.

I thought exactly the same about the jacket. Sad

BTW Did you see this futuristic figure by Jiaou Doll, Ghost808?
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=389803&extra=page%3D1&_dsign=755e2d26

I think this should be right up your alley...

Ghost808

Ghost808
Randam Hajile wrote:
Ghost808 wrote:I like the design of the jacket. It'd be great for a cyberpunk bash, sadly the fabric isn't great. They look more like 1/12, than 1/6. The material is heavy, so it's too rigid. If they were made of thinner stuff, they'd fall nicely. It's a real shame.

I thought exactly the same about the jacket. Sad

BTW Did you see this futuristic figure by Jiaou Doll, Ghost808?
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=389803&extra=page%3D1&_dsign=755e2d26

I think this should be right up your alley...

Yeah I did spot that one, thanks. It is cool. I'd change the head our for something more realistic, but you are absolutely right, the suit and armour design is exactly the kind of thing I'd like to see more of.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, the shoes are great, but in my opinion that's about it. I do kinda regret not picking up one of the first two head sculpts... I did get the third one, but it is the least realistic with those yellowish eyes.

suo76

and the shoes are not included...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
suo76 wrote:and the shoes are not included...

Ha! The one thing everyone liked.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Female Soldier Agent Furious Hero Suit Costume [Suitable for PH Dolls] C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Haha, whenever i see these clothing sets, it's always the head or the shoes that are great, only to realize the heads and shoes are always not included. So much excitement and disappointment at the same time!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum