OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand: Hexagram/3STOYS
Ratio: 1/6
Item No.: 3S003
Material: Fabric
Cut-off Time: June 30,
2021 Shipping Time: Third Quarter of 2021

Note: Dolls/boots/weapons
list not included : Tops* 1 pants*1
The head sculpture shown in the picture is YMTOYS Xia, and the body with TBL/PH S12D Suntan pigment body
Product: 3STOYS
Scale: 1/6
No: 3S003
Perorder is available before: 2021.6.30
Release date: Third quarter of 2021
Notice: The Figure and weapon and shoes are not included
List: coat*1 The trousers*1

NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00055110
NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00055210
NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00055310
NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00055311
NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00055410

Shadow Function Equipment
Ratio: 1/6
Item No.: 3S004
Material: Fabric/Imported Eco-friendly Leather (non-dying and anti-aging)
Order cut-off time: June 30,
2021 Shipping time: Third quarter of 2021

Note: Do not include dolls /Boots/Weapons
List: Top*1 Leg hang*1 Pants*1
The head sculpt shown in the picture is YMTOYS Lin, and the body is TBL/PH S12D big breast wheat pigment

No: 3S004
List: coat*1 The trousers*1

NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00055511
NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00055610
NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00055611
NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00055710
NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00055810

Shadow function equipment
ratio: 1/6
Item No.: 3S045A/B/C/D/E/F
Material: Fabric
Cut-off time: June 30,
2021 Shipping time: Third quarter of 2021

Note: Do not include dolls /Boots/Weapon
List: Top*1 Shoulder Strap*1 Wristband*2 Waist Belt*1 Short Skirt*1 Waist Chain*1 Leg Hanging*1
The collocation shown in the picture is TBL/PH S12D large breast wheat pigment body
Note: The difference between ABC and DEF is the different design of the waist of the jacket and the size of the plaid texture of the red and blue skirt
No: 3S045A/B/C/D/E/F
List: coat *1 Shoulder strap*1 wristbands*2 The belt*1 Short skirt*1 Waist chain*1 The thigh band*1

NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00055811
NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00055910
NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00055911
NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00060010
NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00060111
NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00060112
NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00060210
NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00060310
NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00060410
NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 00060411

#newproduct #Hexagram/3SToys #StreetFunction/casual #ShadowFunction #TrendySkirt #female #clothing #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not familiar with the source, but they are pretty striking. And the first couple of options (most of all the second one) have the advantage of looking sufficiently plausible (or near it), which is always nice in my book.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Wow, that’s a lot of different options on 3S045.  I’m in for 3S045A.  It’s a much different look than anything else I have.  With the first two, I think the previously announced 3S001 and 3S002 does more or less the same thing much better.

I guess the first thing you need to do if you’re getting into this hobby is to buy a case of S10Ds and a case S12Ds.    In your collective experience, world a S17B or S19B be able to wear this outfit, or does it pretty much have to be a S12D to fit properly?  

...and with so many more bodies added since then, why do most third parties still design clothing for the S10s/S12s?  It just seems odd to me.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I want to know what head sculpt this is.

NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit D4dc0810

It kind of looks like one of those irritating Jenner skanks, but it’s hard to tell with the blonde hair. Interesting that out of all the heads they used, this is one of the ones that they don’t tell you where it came from.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Xavion2004 wrote:Wow, that’s a lot of different options on 3S045.  I’m in for 3S045A.  It’s a much different look than anything else I have.  With the first two, I think the previously announced 3S001 and 3S002 does more or less the same thing much better.

I guess the first thing you need to do if you’re getting into this hobby is to buy a case of S10Ds and a case S12Ds.    In your collective experience, world a S17B or S19B be able to wear this outfit, or does it pretty much have to be a S12D to fit properly?  

...and with so many more bodies added since then, why do most third parties still design clothing for the S10s/S12s?  It just seems odd to me.

The fabric on the shirt and shorts on these sets is pretty elastic, so if you dress a mid bust body, like a S22/23 or the S28/29, it'll still fit the body's shape nicely. I don't know if the same will be still true on a S16/17 body, with small breasts, but I'm confident it will fit.
Now as for the new anime slim s44/45 body with small breasts and the thicker S38/39, I have no idea if it'll still fit properly.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Thanks! I’ll try either the 22/23 or the 28/29. I’d want to substitute a medium bust body whenever I can.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I also prefer the mid bust bodies. Up until now, the S22/23 is my personal favorite. I got 2 custom figures and 4 boxed TBL figures with this body.

BTW, if the clothing fits a S10/12 body, it'll definitely fit a S20/21 body, since the difference between them is basically details on muscle definition. I personally rather the S20/21 from these two.

johntamph

Stryker2011 wrote:I want to know what head sculpt this is.

NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit D4dc0810

It kind of looks like one of those irritating Jenner skanks, but it’s hard to tell with the blonde hair. Interesting that out of all the heads they used, this is one of the ones that they don’t tell you where it came from.

I have a hunch this is the Ymtoys YMT044
I have this one on route but taking delays.

NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit Ymt04410

Btw this skirt makes me think the Armshead JK 04 should be released soon lol

NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit Jk0410

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Good eye, John. It does indeed look like that one. I have a dark-haired version of that sculpt on the way from Giantoy, but it’s taking forever to get here.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit C8485110

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Oooh I like these! The asymmetrical zip is really cool. I’m not a fan of the skirts though, they’re a bit haphazardly put together for my taste, but I like the rest!

johntamph

Stryker2011 wrote:Good eye, John. It does indeed look like that one. I have a dark-haired version of that sculpt on the way from Giantoy, but it’s taking forever to get here.

Confirmed that its this head

NEW PRODUCT: Hexagram/3SToys: 1/6 Street function outfit, shadow function outfit, trendy skirt outfit 20210614

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum