OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafex Hush Superman Review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mafex Hush Superman Review Empty Mafex Hush Superman Review Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:58 pm

Adeno

In my personal opinion, this is the best toy of the comic version of Superman. It's based on the Hush story where Superman fights Batman because Poison Ivy mind controlled him. Mafex has really improved a lot. I used to avoid Mafex due to their crappy plastic quality and toys that felt like bootlegs, and they did fall apart like bootlegs. Now, Mafex uses high quality plastic and everything else is great. There are some minor problems but they're easily fixed just like with every other great quality toy. A little bigger than Figuarts toys, Superman can still work with them since he's naturally a big guy anyway. Smile

2Mafex Hush Superman Review Empty Re: Mafex Hush Superman Review Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:59 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Adeno wrote:In my personal opinion, this is the best toy of the comic version of Superman.

I couldn’t agree more. If my entire collection was wiped out overnight, the first two figures I would re-buy are Mafex Hush Batman (blue version) and Mafex Hush Superman.

If they give us a Mafex Hush Huntress, I will be in heaven.

3Mafex Hush Superman Review Empty Re: Mafex Hush Superman Review Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:35 am

Adeno

I wish they'd make more enemies, too! I think I'll grab that Hush Joker as well so Batman will have a punching bag and Superman can reenact the way he dealt with him in the Injustice comic lol! Classic Doomsday would also be awesome! The Storm Collectibles Doomsday, although very cool, is still a unique design to the game.

4Mafex Hush Superman Review Empty Re: Mafex Hush Superman Review Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:25 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the review. Looks like a very nice, classic, and super-poseable figure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum