OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

61INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt - Page 3 Empty Re: INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:44 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
As far as any imperfections on resin head sculpts: when I used to do any sort of modeling of 1/8 scale resin models, where you had to assemble different parts of a figure together -- to hide the seams, etc., I used "model putty" (it air dries) and can then be sanded down -- very carefully of course -- but it helps to smooth it out as much as possible before it dries so you don't have to do as much work. Much of the time, I use the backside of an X-acto blade to smooth out sections of the model putty.

62INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt - Page 3 Empty Re: INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:50 pm

skywalkersaga

Stryker2011 wrote:As far as any imperfections on resin head sculpts: when I used to do any sort of modeling of 1/8 scale resin models, where you had to assemble different parts of a figure together -- to hide the seams, etc., I used "model putty" (it air dries) and can then be sanded down -- very carefully of course -- but it helps to smooth it out as much as possible before it dries so you don't have to do as much work. Much of the time, I use the backside of an X-acto blade to smooth out sections of the model putty.

Thanks for the tip!

63INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt - Page 3 Empty Re: INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:34 am

Valiarde

I will keep an eye on this thread Smile

64INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt - Page 3 Empty Re: INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:18 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Just received mine and am very happy with it. Now I have to paint it -- and a body (but which one?). Thanks, Mark!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

65INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt - Page 3 Empty Re: INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:36 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looking forward to seeing what you do with her, Ian.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt - Page 3 C8485110

66INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt - Page 3 Empty Re: INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:54 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I received mine back from Mus Musculus (aka Eric Alvarez). I think it turned out pretty good. Now I just need to add hair.

INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt - Page 3 _dsc3682

67INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt - Page 3 Empty Re: INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:52 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks great! Even without hair. Don't you mean Alvarez?

68INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt - Page 3 Empty Re: INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:55 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:She looks great! Even without hair. Don't you mean Alvarez?

D’Oh!

69INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt - Page 3 Empty Re: INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:29 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Very nice! Good luck with the hair!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

70INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt - Page 3 Empty Re: INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:14 am

Diana

Diana
She looks great!!! Arrgh!! My holiday turned out busier than anticipated and the next two weeks are full as well, but AFTER THAT Rolling Eyes  I'll give dying a TBL body and matching this head to it a go. bounce

71INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt - Page 3 Empty Re: INTEREST: Black Female head sculpt Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:26 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Turned out pretty nice

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum