OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sculpting My Childhood (Updated 12/24/22)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

OceanGirl24

GubernatorFan wrote:It is a bit on the small side, but I still think the Barbie Harley has a lot of potential -- especially if you pose it with smaller bodies. Until recently, my customized version was Arnie's official ride.

Kitbash - Sculpting My Childhood (Updated 12/24/22) - Page 3 T2hd-010
Kitbash - Sculpting My Childhood (Updated 12/24/22) - Page 3 T2hd-011

More photos here:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t30-terminator-2-figures-and-gear

Oooh, that looks really good! I've seen the Barbie Harley but wasn't sure what it looked like. Hmmm, I think I may need to see if I can get my hands on one.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
OceanGirl24 wrote:Oooh, that looks really good! I've seen the Barbie Harley but wasn't sure what it looked like. Hmmm, I think I may need to see if I can get my hands on one.
I thought that's what you were using -- or at least talking about -- hence bringing it up. I did repaint it, changed the license plate, cut off some of the light on the handles to be movie accurate, and made some saddlebags. But Arnie did tower over it more than he should, so it would look better with a smaller figure.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

OceanGirl24

GubernatorFan wrote:
OceanGirl24 wrote:Oooh, that looks really good! I've seen the Barbie Harley but wasn't sure what it looked like. Hmmm, I think I may need to see if I can get my hands on one.
I thought that's what you were using -- or at least talking about -- hence bringing it up. I did repaint it, changed the license plate, cut off some of the light on the handles to be movie accurate, and made some saddlebags. But Arnie did tower over it more than he should, so it would look better with a smaller figure.

I missed the Barbie part. Mine is an RC Harley and it's too big for my figure. I have a feeling it would be a better fit for your Arnie.

Love all customizing you did. It looks fantastic!

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
OceanGirl24 wrote:I missed the Barbie part. Mine is an RC Harley and it's too big for my figure. I have a feeling it would be a better fit for your Arnie.

I guess we were talking past each other. I actually upgraded to the RC Harley, which is about the right size scale-wise. I have it in some other sets of photos.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

OceanGirl24

OceanGirl24
GubernatorFan wrote:
OceanGirl24 wrote:I missed the Barbie part. Mine is an RC Harley and it's too big for my figure. I have a feeling it would be a better fit for your Arnie.

I guess we were talking past each other. I actually upgraded to the RC Harley, which is about the right size scale-wise. I have it in some other sets of photos.

Sorry, my attention span is all over the place right now. Hard to keep things straight. I really do need to look into the Barbie Harley. Thanks.

OceanGirl24

OceanGirl24
I sacrificed scale for screen accuracy. I can live with it. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday season!

Kitbash - Sculpting My Childhood (Updated 12/24/22) - Page 3 410
Kitbash - Sculpting My Childhood (Updated 12/24/22) - Page 3 310

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks good. Merry Christmas!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Kitbash - Sculpting My Childhood (Updated 12/24/22) - Page 3 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
He turned out so well! Happy holidays! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, looks great, and it's nice to see part of your childhood (and ours) come into 3D shape.
Merry Christmas!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum