OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE
Swap-Out Smoking Hand

ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
“The Dude abides.”

Sideshow presents The Dude Sixth Scale Figure, ready to just take it easy in your display of movie collectibles.

You can call him The Dude, His Dudeness, Duder, or El Duderino if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. This detailed collectible figure features the likeness of actor Jeff Bridges as the iconic Jeffrey “The Dude” Lebowski from cult favorite film The Big Lebowski. Dressed in his slacker finest, The Dude features a carefully tailored fabric outfit consisting of a white V-neck shirt, drawstring pants, and his signature sweater. The figure includes a padded undersuit to fill out his silhouette, and the look is completed with a pair of clear sandals on his feet.

Strikes and gutters, ups and downs — The Dude Sixth Scale Figure is a highly articulated, poseable collectible with a number of accessories and swap-out features giving you complete control over your display. The figure includes nine different hands, including a pair of grip hands, a pair of cup-holding hands, two unique pairs of gesture hands, and a bowling ball hand. There’s a beverage here with four unique White Russian drink accessories, plus a pair of sunglasses, a fabric bowling bag, and a bowling ball for even more posing options. A rug-themed figure stand really ties this piece together, making The Dude a must-have for fans of the unforgettable film.

The Exclusive Edition of The Dude Sixth Scale Figure includes an additional swap-out smoking hand, giving you an extra display option for letting Lebowski kick back and relax on your shelf.

This is a very comprehensive collectible. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, lotta what-have-yous. Bring home The Dude Sixth Scale Figure for your collection today!

Brand
The Big Lebowski
Manufacturer
Sideshow Collectibles
Type
Sixth Scale Figure
Artists
J Park (Sculpt)
Narae (Sculpt)
Wan Lee (Paint)
Namhoon Kim (Paint)
Mijin Namgung (Costume Fabrication)
The Sideshow Sixth Scale Design & Development Team (Design)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Dude Exclusive Sixth Scale Figure specially features:

Likeness of Jeff Bridges as The Dude from The Big Lebowski
Fabric outfit, including
White V-neck shirt
Sweater
Pants
Padded undersuit
Multiple Hands including:
L/R grip hands
L/R cup holding hands
L/R gesture hands
L/R alternate gesture hands
Bowling ball hand
Smoking Hand
One (1) pair of Clear sandals
Sunglasses
Bowling ball
Fabric bowling bag
Four (4) unique White Russian glasses
Rug Themed Base Decal
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Materials
Fabric , Plastic
Product Size
Height: 12" (304.8 mm) | *
Weight
0.00 lbs (0 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU
UPC
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

© Universal City Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure 09154510
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure 09154610
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure 09154710
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure 09154810
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure 09154910
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure 09155010
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure 09155110
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure 09155210
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure 09155612
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure 09155810
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure 09160110
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure 09160610
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure 09160810
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure 09161110

==================

SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE
Swap-Out Smoking Hand

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure 09161310
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure 09161510
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure 09161710
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure 09161910

#newproduct #SideshowCollectibles #TheDude #movie #male #comedy/drama

Ghost808

Ghost808
Love it!!!

Valiarde

Valiarde
Exclusive Joint Smile Smile

I didn't like the movie (yeah, probably the only person) but this set is quiet cool. Just wanted to say: that is a nice kurt russell sculpt but it is Jeff bridges, after looking it up

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Nice figure. I couldn't help but think this figure only got made because of Thor in Endgame.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice connection, Rollo.

I like it a lot, and I liked the film, although I'm not quite as much a devotee of it as some others. You know how I feel about sculpted hair, although in this instance it is perhaps just short enough to not be much of a problem when it comes to posing; and it would probably be difficult to keep it looking right if it were "real" hair. Right now I don't remember the rationale for having four more or less identical drinks. The realistic bowling ball (with bag) and (exclusive) joint are nice and unusual accessories in our scale. Possible minor nits: I don't remember the sandals looking quite this translucent (?), and while the carpet pattern on the base is a certainly a nice and source-appropriate touch, it probably should have had a touch of a rougher, fabric-like surface patterning (also, given the shape of the base, it is not particularly effective).

I saw it advertised at $250 (USD). This seems a little too steep for me (although I realize it is Sideshow, and Sideshow thinks it is Hot Toys), because (or despite) being the only figure from the movie that they would make (probably). But I suppose if this is one's favorite movie or character, it is probably worth it.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
While i do like the movie and the figure looks quite on point i don't see myself putting just the dude on display Smile especially at that price point the accessoiries look a bit light, like they could have included a coffee can urn for donny's ashes for example.
But for everyone collecting single figures without an urge to complete the scene with a diorama of sorts i'd say:"the dude abides" Smile

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Valiarde wrote:Exclusive Joint Smile Smile

I didn't like the movie (yeah, probably the only person) but this set is quiet cool.  Just wanted to say: that is a nice kurt russell sculpt but it is Jeff bridges, after looking it up

If a Sideshow figure actually looks like Kurt Russell, then you'd know they weren't trying to make it Kurt Russell, so it must be of someone else. Only non Kurt Russell figures by Sideshow might actually look like Kurt Russell. Exhibit 1: Snake Plissken.

Diana

Diana
Ugh!! Love this! I barely remember the movie though. I was a different person then. Smile
And the four glasses are great! That way he can share! bounce

ukshaun

ukshaun
'We expect the piece to ship within the next 10 business days.'
- SSC

Not long now. No doubt video's will be up on YouTube very soon.

I wonder if the Dude's finger nails will look as good as the proto?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

ukshaun

ukshaun
I am not quite sure, but i think possibly Sideshow have done what they normally do, and replaced all the prototype images with photo's of the production piece. If that is the case, then the figure looks good, but compared to the shots above, i have spotted what appears to be possible slight differences. These include, the cardigan top features larger, looser cuffs. The chin beard hair looking less defined. Possibly the oranges lenses of the shades appear to sit flush with the black frames, rather than in. It is hard to tell, as for some reason, the images are not as HD as the images posted by the OP. Also the zipper has a pull pieces. Due to the lower resolution of the images, it is hard to judge the finger nails.

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure __the_10

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure __the_12

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Dude Sixth Scale Figure __the_11

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

blackpool

blackpool
so cool!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum